It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Trudeau About To Commit HIGH TREASON??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

Let's say they are blocking your driveway because they are protesting something like a housing affordability crisis. They are choosing not to move because of their protest.

If they are blocking my driveway, I call for a wrecker. Simple. If the wrecker can't get there, what else can I do?

If they are blocking my street, well, that's just too bad I guess. I don't own the street. It's no different really than being stuck in traffic at an accident site. One does not have an inherent right to drive their vehicle wherever they want.

If one lives near the government capitol, in a congested downtown area, that decision to live there comes with consequences... one should expect protests, heavy traffic, and congestion. Where I have a problem is someone who has made their home in such a place trying to prevent others from visiting the area because it's too congested. There is no right to do that.

I believe similar "occupy" protests were considered illegal and crowds were tear-gassed and arrested. That happened in Canada anyway.

Have you been living under a rock for the past few years?

All across the USA, "protestors" were literally setting fires, blowing up cars parked along the road, destroying public and private property, starting fights with anyone who tried to speak out against their occupation, burning buildings... the one that sticks in my mind was a Ronald McDonald House hotel that was being used by families whose children were being treated for serious, life-threatening diseases at nearby charity hospitals. The "protestors" became so rowdy that they actually tried to burn the hotel down with people still inside!

And here you are, ignoring all that and still complaining because someone is protesting peacefully, not even failing to clean up after themselves, destroying nothing, because the government is preventing them from being able to work and earn an honest living?

For God's sake, most of the politicians now supporting the Nazi-esque police actions in Canada were actively promoting charities to spring anyone who was arrested for the riots! Not that there were many arrested... most got away with their riotous behavior scot-free.

And you wonder why people don't take your complaints seriously?

If it's wrong for one, it is wrong for ALL! PERIOD!

It's not legal to protest by blocking roadways in either province - which was my point all along, as you know.

No, I didn't know. I live in Alabama... never made a secret of that. I've been to Canada a few times in a truck. No interest in going back, and I certainly wouldn't go back now! How am I supposed to know what your laws are?

I will say this... I have not yet seen any routes actually blocked. What i have seen is certain roads blocked (ever hear of a detour?), and some heavy congestion slowing traffic (Ambassador Bridge notwithstanding... it was apparently completely blocked, although the traffic flow looked not much different than the one time i crossed it).

So you have a law against protesting in Canada, eh? Interesting.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

We all know not a damn is going to happen with this. Trudeau isn't going to jail just like hillary didn't go to prison.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Well spoken, Trudeau, well spoken.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Right, there is a inexplicable connection between those condemning these "terroristic" trucker convoys, and those who applauded the months-long, country-wide, and in fact, international, BLM and Antifa riots. They even occurred in Canada.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Is Trudeau going to jail?

Unlikely, but if he does go down, Whitmer should be held accountable along with him.

ETA: I just realized I need to clarify the above statement.
"Unlikely, but if he does go down, Whitmer should be held accountable along with him... if she aids him by sending American forces across the border.

can she even do that? send troops to another country on her own without the potus signing off?

can Texas send troops to her state??

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

Right, there is a inexplicable connection between those condemning these "terroristic" trucker convoys, and those who applauded the months-long, country-wide, and in fact, international, BLM and Antifa riots. They even occurred in Canada.

they burned 50 churches, didn't they?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Are you sure trudy and biden didn't request this in the first place?

I'm not.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   
They burned entire neighborhoods, occupied an area of Seattle which included handing out assault rifles and several people being killed, spent months attacking federal buildings and officers in Portland, Oregon, firebombed police vehicles in NYC, etc.

But are claiming to be horrified by a few peaeful trucker protests. HA

Very principled people we have on our hands here folks.

originally posted by: sarahvital

they burned 50 churches, didn't they?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: w810i

We all know not a damn is going to happen with this. Trudeau isn't going to jail just like hillary didn't go to prison.

Well, “Lock her up.” Is still appropriate for the both of them then!

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Well spoken, Trudeau, well spoken.

Trudy has just sent law enforcement to confiscate tow trucks and jail operators who refuse to assist in removing the Truckers.

Tow operators should take action to protect their trucks and operators immediately.

As in right the F now.

Before leo/mil arrive.

Pull the gps, power off your mobile devices, and hide the rig at your neighbor's grandmother's cabin in the woods if necessary.

They are coming for you tonight or first thing in the morning.

Not kidding. Wish I was.

Stay smart.

Stay safe.

Take action RIGHT now.

Wake your operators if necessary, your trucks might not be there in the morning.

Something is also happening on both sides of the Windsor crossing in the next 12 hours, but I have no idea what it is.

EVERYONE has been called in on the U.S. side, so whatever they intend to do there is coming in the next 12 hours. This is NOT a 12 hour warning.

I still suggest abandoning the Windsor protest area for now.

ETA - Source in Ottawa said THIS is why someone important suddenly resigned on Tuesday, he REFUSED to carry out this treasonous order.

Ottawa Source claims to have been in the hearing room, but I don't know anything at all about this source.

edit on 16-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Liberals finding work for people

It’s a clown world.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: Klassified

Is Trudeau going to jail?

Unlikely, but if he does go down, Whitmer should be held accountable along with him.

ETA: I just realized I need to clarify the above statement.
"Unlikely, but if he does go down, Whitmer should be held accountable along with him... if she aids him by sending American forces across the border.

can she even do that? send troops to another country on her own without the potus signing off?

can Texas send troops to her state??

Good question. I'm thinking no, or at the least not without state house approval, but I'm still looking for a definitive answer to the question. Google hasn't been helpful so far.
edit on 2/16/2022 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
a reply to: sarahvital

Are you sure trudy and biden didn't request this in the first place?

I'm not.

let him call the UN.

if the dem party is sick of livin', let them help.

i'd rather see our guys at the southern border.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Trudeau needs to resign or be arrested for gross misconduct and abuse of power. Force him out of office though legal action.
Yes, he is a traitor to the people of Canada. He's a fascist like his father Castro.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

why are you fighting so hard to prove people wrong, even though you know deep down they are right... You seem like a Shill. You are trying way to hard!!!
Everyone can see through your lies and BS!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

I don't like this. After I read your post (11 hours ago), I went to YouTube to see if there was any information. It's a total blackout. I saw multiple live streams from 4 days ago, 3 days ago, and 2 days ago. Since then, silence. That sounds suspiciously like a blackout to me.

What I can't figure out is what arresting people and impounding vehicles is going to accomplish. The point is to get the truckers hauling freight again, right? So you lock up the drivers and impound the trucks? How in the name of Robert E. Lee's suspenders is that going to help get freight hauled?

I swear, if I were actively driving, there is no way on HELL I would even get too close to Canada right now! And if I owned a truck, I certainly wouldn't allow it to enter Canada. Those trucks are expensive, and the risk of it being seized is just too great. I predict a complete economic collapse for Canada over this, within a couple of months at most... you Canadians up there, get ready.

Incidentally, the best way to "fix" this issue with the hooks is to simply take a small air line somewhere and use a sharp object to make a pinhole... nothing big, just a pinhole. That air leak places the truck out of service until it is repaired, and makes it illegal to operate the vehicle for any reason, and can be fixed easily enough when everything is over. I doubt there are enough mechanics to go around making road calls to fix that many air leaks in anything like a timely matter. If someone is arrested, the optics of arresting a driver for not disobeying the law and safety requirements is unconscionable.

I can see the headlines now:
Tow Truck Driver Arrested for Complying With Safety Restrictions

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

O Canada.

I know many Canadians moaned about having Queen Elizabeth as their Sovereign.

Well now they have to wake up to the fact that their asses are being Klaus Schwabbed.
Get rid of Justine Truedope, he is letting Biden and chums rule you.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
SPAM
edit on 2/16/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
SPAM
edit on 2/16/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Hope BLM burns your city/house and car to the ground. Cause you seem to be the type to be raped at gun point and call it willing. Fricken sicko, get your head and eyes checked.

They have done nothing wrong, no crimes were commited. Nothing was burnt to the ground, no cars were left on fire, no gun shots in the streets no war zones. Your the wiss.
edit on 16-2-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join