It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are now a terrorist Free speach is gone .

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You're welcome

Just goes to show that we all make mistakes; that's why you won't find me harping on others' spelling/grammar (until he/she decides to point out the mistakes of others, that is).
My spelling is atrocious, but I'm doing my best.

Back to the topic: I thought this quote from the article I posted earlier in this thread would be relevant:

There was no direct evidence that linked the Twitter campaign to Akram's actions, but the correlation alone appeared to be worth investigating.

'If we see these trends in the future, anything like this, we need to consider that there could be violent action associated with this organized online activity,' said David Grantham, a law enforcement professional. 'So that's the most basic fundamental thing that law enforcement will look at from this report.

ETA: link
www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 10-2-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I'm dyslexic zosimov, when i find a spelling mistake i give myself a hat and balloon.

I stick to the premise of my argument all the same, everything has a cost, even free speech.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I'm dyslexic zosimov, when i find a spelling mistake i give myself a hat and balloon.

I stick to the premise of my argument all the same, everything has a cost, even free speech.

Fair enough

When the cost of free speech is threat of arrest, seems to me the definition would fundamentally change.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I certainly understand what you are getting at.

I suppose that depends on how afraid a person is of arrest all the same.

The alternative to free speech is not really something i would ever wish to witness.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Ole King George III also thought some "deplorable's" were also terrorist.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I tried to enter a conversation on social media explaining there is zero difference between banning dissenting views and banning and burning books. After the to be expected claims of racism and being a Russian agent, my comment was downvoted into oblivion. Only tyrants crush dissent. If you can't defend your ideas with logic and debate, it's probably a bad idea. If you support crushing opposing views, you may be the bad guys.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientBunnySuit

Banning and burning books is a stupid idea, no if's, buts, or coconuts, about it.

Social media platforms have rules, if people choose not to follow them, they simply leave themselves open to censorship, because its their playground and their rules.
edit on 10-2-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
OMG that means that would include some of the 81 MIL that
Voted for Biden.
That can't be.

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like the political influences over the Executive Branch is obvious 😃🗜️

Nothing like labeling and categorizing 85% of the population 😎

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Or Totally FREE if you Smash and Grab.
Just ask BLM /ANTIFA.

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: DBCowboy

That pesky 1st ammendment wasnt meant for you!

The theatre is on fire!

THE THEATRE IS ON FIRE!

THE THEATRE IS ON FIRE!!!

50 inch 80k UHD Roku tvs 70% off!

50 INCH 80K UHD ROKU TVs 70% OFF!

Or how about a limited edition Fortnite skinned PS5 at 30% discount. That'll get your average Walmart crowd bull-running.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002
Or Totally FREE if you Smash and Grab.
Just ask BLM /ANTIFA.

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: DBCowboy

That pesky 1st ammendment wasnt meant for you!

The theatre is on fire!

THE THEATRE IS ON FIRE!

THE THEATRE IS ON FIRE!!!

50 inch 80k UHD Roku tvs 70% off!

Or how about a limited edition Fortnite skinned PS5 at 30% discount. That'll get your average Walmart crowd bull-running.

just remember not to activate the WiFi, those TV's phone home now.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

The 13 original colonies formed into 7 statehoods under the one constitution the rest were formed under purchase and treaty. The other constitutions are transitional and fall under the state seal... The Federal is supposed to be able to move unhindered in any and all states with its base in D.C. when there is a hindrance? It is due to some unconstitutional business clogging the state house... basically the federal moves in to see what has been occuring in that state.

It may take some time... but they clean house from top to bottom and hold all of those people accountable for fraud on the citizens of that state and the federal government.

Complaining about the Federal? No... it has been doing a nice job ousting the corruption.

P.S. Please refrain from private emails calling others names and communicating threats

Have a nice day.

edit on 10-2-2022 by Crowfoot because: editing

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
DHS: Dissident Hunting Sadists

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: chr0naut

I witnessed it

You’re lying. As usual

“All over the news”, yeah right. Your beloved media is claiming that the protesters are “anti vax”.
Which is far off the mark.
The majority of them are vaccinated.
They’re anti mandate

What would it achieve?
In the mi d if the brain dead prime minister it would ‘hide reality’ from those who would stop supporting her pathetic narrative

Police say anti-mandate protest at Parliament 'unprecedented' - RNZ

'On a knife edge' - Wellington convoy protest unlike anything the city has seen - Stuff

Police arrest 122 Parliament trespassers, warn removal 'will take some time' - RNZ

Covid 19 Omicron: 122 arrested in 'unprecedented' day of protest at Parliament - NZ Herald

- All the front page posts about the protests, from several news services, this morning. Every single one said that they were "anti-vaccine mandate" protests. So, you lied about that.

As I pointed out previously, I was unable to find a link, even on social media, discussing the traffic cameras being turned off for the protests here in New Zealand. I did find this one (and some social media posts) from the protests in Canada: Traffic cameras not disabled to hide Canada anti-vaccine mandate convoy -AFP. My guess is that you saw the social media posts for that, and made up the rest.

I also asked you post some supporting link. It should be easy enough to screen capture these social media conversations. But you didn't. You didn't even specify which social media platform they were on - a specific detail that if you were actually on a particular platform and weren't making things up, you would have mentioned.

You also said there was social media talk about it, there wasn't (at least not related to New Zealand), as far as I could search out. Online stuff leaves a trail. That was what Edward Snowden was talking about in his book "Permanent Record".

What am I to conclude when your posts are full of so many easily checkable untruths?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

It happened

It was ‘obvious’, it was discussed at length on social media sites town by town as the convoy rolled up the South Island

I was watching live. They rolled into Blenheim and ‘boom’, turned off

Of course they’re back up now, the convoy has passed through

You are 100% aware that it happened and you agree with NZTA’s actions (supporting the anti-democracy government)

I will never click on a link provided by a rabid alt-left whack job

Nah, I don't think it happened, or if a camera went out, it was just some random accident.

Because, really, the protest has been all over the news and everyone here knows it is happening. We can see the crowds and the police in a protective ring around the beehive.

What would shutting down traffic cams achieve to stop it or to prevent the info from getting out? Nothing.

As a conspiracy theory, it is fairly weak.

just talking to my bud in Auckland and he said there was a messy anti vax rally the other day at the PM's but knows nothing about convoy or the cams.

It's front page on every newspaper here. It's on radio and TV news.

Naked woman dragged off... 122 arrested...

I can't see how your friend missed it.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Can someone shed some light on this just what the # does it mean is there going to be a purge or something ?

"(1) the proliferation of false or misleading narratives, which sow discord or undermine public trust in U.S. government institutions;

Duration
Issued: February 07, 2022 02:00 pm
Expires: June 07, 2022 02:00 pm"

I would say that this is about the US Truck Convey headed to Washington DC.
This would give them a reason to call them "terrorists" as opposed to "peaceful protesting citizens."

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

"All the front page posts about the protests, from several news services, this morning. Every single one said that they were "anti-vaccine mandate" protests. So, you lied about that"

So we go by what msm democrats call things now?

Absurd.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

"All the front page posts about the protests, from several news services, this morning. Every single one said that they were "anti-vaccine mandate" protests. So, you lied about that"

Absurd.

What? This is New Zealand. There is no current "Democrat" party here. LOL.

edit on 10/2/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Absurd.

Behave like a democrat, get used to being called democrat.

Anywhere on the planet.

You can thank the U.S. democrat party for making this lack of distinction necessary.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
They can all F right on off

Sick of their crap
edit on 2022 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Absurd.

Behave like a democrat, get used to being called democrat.

Anywhere on the planet.

You can thank the U.S. democrat party for making this lack of distinction necessary.

So, that would make you a commu-nazi cryptofascist?

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join