It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are now a terrorist Free speach is gone .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
In New Zealand

The NZ Transport Agency turned off the live feed traffic cameras in main centres (under direction of the anti-democracy government) while the protest convoy was passing through towns on their way to Wellington

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: DBCowboy

That pesky 1st ammendment wasnt meant for you!

The theatre is on fire!

THE THEATRE IS ON FIRE!

THE THEATRE IS ON FIRE!!!

50 inch 80k UHD Roku tvs 70% off!

50 INCH 80K UHD ROKU TVs 70% OFF!

50 INCH 80K UHD ROKU TVs 70% OFF!

Or how about a limited edition Fortnite skinned PS5 at 30% discount. That'll get your average Walmart crowd bull-running.

edit on 9-2-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
In New Zealand

The NZ Transport Agency turned off the live feed traffic cameras in main centres (under direction of the anti-democracy government) while the protest convoy was passing through towns on their way to Wellington

Wouldn't that be a bit obvious?

Traffic cameras

I can't seem to find any links that say that. Please post one.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

7 cameras in your link are down.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yep, a bunch of them are down. Can't have the sheep thinking anything is wrong.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The Biden administration believes they need to sic the FBI on everyone who disagrees with the Democratic Party line, because they must be domestic terrorists. Biden believes only terrorists would disagree with him and so must be kept under tight surveillance, that all good US citizens automatically agree with every thing the Democratic Party says - or else.

Coming soon, Biden administration will make it illegal to disagree with the Democratic Party and demand the FBI arrest and jail everyone who doesn't agree with every thing the Democrats/liberals/progressives say and their ever changing morality, science, and speech rules.

Today it is immoral to say women give birth to babies, because we are to believe and never disagree with the statement that "men" can and do give birth to babies - if we disagree I'm sure Biden would call the FBI and ask we been called domestic terrorists for disagreeing.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

It happened

It was ‘obvious’, it was discussed at length on social media sites town by town as the convoy rolled up the South Island

I was watching live. They rolled into Blenheim and ‘boom’, turned off

Of course they’re back up now, the convoy has passed through

You are 100% aware that it happened and you agree with NZTA’s actions (supporting the anti-democracy government)

I will never click on a link provided by a rabid alt-left whack job
edit on 9 2 2022 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Yep

Glad you agree

I’ve never seen nor met an “alt righter” in my life. And neither have you.

So, who organized the Charlotsville "Unite the Right" rally? You know, the one with all the Nazi flags and violence and stuff? The one that was organized to unite the alt-right, neo-Confederates, neo-fascists, white nationalists, neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and various right-wing militias.

Alt-righters coined the name for themselves and there were several people who proclaimed themselves alt-right. But most of them anonymously, online on 4Chan and StormFront.

‘This is a huge victory.’ Oakdale white supremacist revels after deadly Virginia clash

But have you got more alt left propaganda pieces to post?

I have never heard of anyone using that term for themselves.

There Is No 'Alt-Left,' No Matter What Trump Says - Wired

George soros is a nazi collaborator. And you agree and acknowledge that fact too.

Fact check: False claims about George Soros - Reuters

edit on 9/2/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Yeah. None of them near Wellington.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Social Media has made dehumanizing people so easy; all it takes is finding a picture of a handful of people to discredit half the population. Joseph Goebbels would be astonished at how many Alt-Humans he could kill if he had Facebook to work with.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

False or misleading narratives, which sow discord or undermine public trust in US. Gov institution.
In other words you do not have a right to criticize the Biden admin dictator or to suggest that there is a Deep State of some kind.

Seriously? What The Heck?

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

They are using the right and neo nazis as a excuse. You will no longer have a right to criticize, "Undermine" the govt by accusing it that they used to arm groups like the Jihadist groups in Syria or other countries.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

No alt left. They are the ctrl left obviously. Your habitual posting in favor of authoritarian measures here are a great example.

You said no source for cameras down. Then in your own source, cameras are down!

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

It happened

It was ‘obvious’, it was discussed at length on social media sites town by town as the convoy rolled up the South Island

I was watching live. They rolled into Blenheim and ‘boom’, turned off

Of course they’re back up now, the convoy has passed through

You are 100% aware that it happened and you agree with NZTA’s actions (supporting the anti-democracy government)

I will never click on a link provided by a rabid alt-left whack job

Nah, I don't think it happened, or if a camera went out, it was just some random accident.

Because, really, the protest has been all over the news and everyone here knows it is happening. We can see the crowds and the police in a protective ring around the beehive.

What would shutting down traffic cams achieve to stop it or to prevent the info from getting out? Nothing.

As a conspiracy theory, it is fairly weak.

edit on 9/2/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I witnessed it

You’re lying. As usual

“All over the news”, yeah right. Your beloved media is claiming that the protesters are “anti vax”.
Which is far off the mark.
The majority of them are vaccinated.
They’re anti mandate

What would it achieve?
In the mi d if the brain dead prime minister it would ‘hide reality’ from those who would stop supporting her pathetic narrative

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Yeah. None of them near Wellington.

No one said Wellington

The cameras up the length of the South Island were being turned off one by one as the convoy rolled through

Every town has its own Facebook page, try looking at them. (You won’t)

The VAST majority of New Zealanders support the protest and oppose the mandates now that the vaccination rate is (supposedly) at 90%
Regardless what the left wing polls tell you

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
See that’s what the fascist left refuses to acknowledge

The vaccination rates are (supposedly) above 90% now. So - according to them also - ALL mandates should now be lifted.
No masks
No passports
No nothing, just business as it was in 2017
(Incidentally how I’ve been living throughout this entire farce)

But no, they want this destruction of western society to continue.

THAT is why people are protesting

And EVERY media outlet and leftist government is openly hiding or falsifying any opposition to their disgusting narratives and viewpoints

“But I seen a Trump flag” says the easily manipulated morons

“Follow the science”, just not the actual inventor of the mRNA vaccines Dr Robert Malone. Or the most published and cited cardiologist in the history of the world, Dr Peter McCullough.
You know, the ACTUAL experts.
Those guys have to be banned from the airwaves
edit on 9 2 2022 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
FINALLY!!! I'm SOMEBODY now!!! I'm on the terrorist list!!! I'm somebody!

Guess the reference...

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This is what they'll use to rationalize it:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

(Social media campaign to free 'Lady Al Qaeda' spiked just before the Texas synagogue hostage crisis, researchers find)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
The Biden administration believes they need to sic the FBI on everyone who disagrees with the Democratic Party line, because they must be domestic terrorists.

no doubt the democrats and sniffy have gone full crazy but i bet you that when Republicans get back in they won't change the definition or better yet bring attention to it

both party are one in the same and they take turns playing good cop bad cop.

more recently Remember the hot topic net neutrality that the neacon republicans falsely labeled obamanet and trumps lobbying whore of the fcc killed it first chance he got.

while remembering the democrats pretending to care about net neutrality . well the democrats havent done anything about it nor have they brought any attention to it since getting in power.

simply because the establishment wanted it killed and both sides played their part to get it killed.

remember also the republicans started the Patriot act and homeland security. the falsely named patriot act was a precursor to openning the door to these type of govt tyranny programs and not even trumps administration did anything about it .

so dont be fooled by the words of republicans as both party work for the same team .
edit on 06228America/ChicagoWed, 09 Feb 2022 22:06:09 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join