It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks Like The Priests Of The Temple Of Fauci Got It Wrong.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The study, titled “A Literature Review and Meta-Analysis of the Effects of Lockdowns on COVID-19 Mortality,” said lockdowns in Europe and the U.S. reduced COVID-19 deaths by 0.2 percent.
Shelter-in-place orders were also ineffective, reducing COVID-19 mortality by 2.9%, the study said.
“We find no evidence that lockdowns, school closures, border closures, and limiting gatherings have had a noticeable effect on COVID-19 mortality,” the researchers wrote in the report, issued Monday.

Warning, this link for Above Wants To Open a PDF of the study when you go there,
A Johns Hopkins study says 'ill-founded' lockdowns did little to limit COVID deaths

Here are some others,

Johns Hopkins Analysis Explodes COVID Lockdown Narrative: Little or No Impact Reducing Deaths

Lockdowns had little or no impact on COVID-19 deaths, new study shows

I'm telling ya, the longer this drags out the more shady it looks.
With all the other researchers doing studies, I'm sure more have found the same and the research been known to the ones in charge. Should have been left to let it run it's natural course and it would more than likely been over last year.

Heads should roll.

edit on 2-2-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
But our govenor Gretchin said she saved so many people.
Yeah, her actions probably led to the deaths of way more people than she saved, and while some with other health issues may have lived longer, their quality of life was sheet and their last half year of life sucked and they died anyway, probably alone in a hospital with nobody they loved allowed to be with them.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

But our govenor Gretchin said she saved so many people. Yeah, her actions probably led to the deaths of way more people than she saved, and while some with other health issues may have lived longer, their quality of life was sheet and their last half year of life sucked and they died anyway, probably alone in a hospital with nobody they loved allowed to be with them.

That's a sad fact, It also makes you wonder just how many were in on it, and how many others were just trying to save face by jumping up on Fauci's, CDC, and the Who's alters.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
So now who pays the damages ??

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
They did not get it wrong.
They lied.

It is the scientific method to isolate pathogens. They use Biosafety levels to identify the level of containment BSL-1 through BSL-4.

Isolation and containment are words that fall into the domain of Quarantine.
Quarantine is the isolation and containment of individuals infected with a biohazard.

It is the scientific method.
It is science.

And it is common knowledge because anytime you mention the word "quarantine", normal, regular, everyday people do exactly the same thing. They run.

Attempting to quarantine the healthy is futile because it is supposed to the the greatest part of the population.

They were not wrong. They lied

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
So what really was going on on a World Wide scale .............

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It looks like everyday people, governments, health agencies, nor big pharma aren't going to, they saw to that.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The 1st big lie about covid was it was a new Novel virus and they were just learning about it.

Pretty much everyone agrees now it was a man made virus. So how can it be new and Novel if they made it in a lab?

They also knew the cure from day one..

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
too bad they won't drop all the restrictions this week. we're still besieged till further notice.

the progressive elites get to feel good about themselves so there's that

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

They lied.

Point taken for those that were working the plandimic.

But I'm sure there were those that really thought that they were doing the right thing by the information supplied to them.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: rickymouse

But our govenor Gretchin said she saved so many people. Yeah, her actions probably led to the deaths of way more people than she saved, and while some with other health issues may have lived longer, their quality of life was sheet and their last half year of life sucked and they died anyway, probably alone in a hospital with nobody they loved allowed to be with them.

That's a sad fact, It also makes you wonder just how many were in on it, and how many others were just trying to save face by jumping up on Fauci's, CDC, and the Who's alters.

Liberals are real good at throwing people under the bus when needed.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

So what really was going on on a World Wide scale

I would say you'd have to ask the science god Little fauci that, but don't expect him to fall on his needle.

Maybe it was to rid the world of useless eaters and only the strong pinions survive to serve the needs of Bill, George, Klaus, and the other that want to reduce the population.

Or maybe it was just to make a a@@ load of money.

Who can say what the minds of the elite contemplate.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: sraven

They lied.

Point taken for those that were working the plandimic.

But I'm sure there were those that really thought that they were doing the right thing by the information supplied to them.

in any movie you watch where the word "quarantine" is used, normal people react like cockroaches in the middle of the night when you turn the light on. people reacted the same way when they said "lock down" . . . and "mandatory vaccine". I think that behavior is embedded on genetic memory and passed down through generations.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I was banned from Facebook for 30 days after posting this in March 2020. When do I become president?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Did they get it wrong or did they get what they wanted - which was wrong?

C-SPAN
Tony - 2:25 - 19:30 mRNA -- 22:30 prove it works and then test for a decade.

OCTOBER 29, 2019
Universal Flu Vaccine
Health experts discussed the scientific and technological prospects of an effective universal influenza vaccine. Speakers included Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and Margaret Hamburg, former FDA commissioner. Panelists discussed the need for more funding for research, better collaboration between the private and government sectors, advances in technology in flu research and the goal of a universal flu vaccine

If you want a shorten clip and a review of the comments Read this
edit on 2-2-2022 by puzzled2 because: add info

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato
All of this has been known since the beginning, hence the quote by Professor Michael Levitt in May of 2020...

"There is no doubt in my mind that when we come to look back on this the damage done by lockdown will exceed any saving of lives by a huge factor."

...and other doctors before and after.

We didn't need a study to figure out what anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together should have known. It was and is intentional. This is what narcissistic psychopaths with power do. They always have, and they always will.

edit on 2/2/2022 by Klassified because: DB drank my beer with a straw

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I understand that in the beginning there were doctors, clinical researchers,and virologist that were saying what the health agencies and governments were doing was wrong and not needed.

Hell Johns Hopkins was even touting the party line. But best to my knowledge their the first to break ranks and come out and say what their imposing/mandating has no effect. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

Thing about them saying this is now maybe all the karens and kevins will stop villainizing the unvaxed or non mask wearers.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
too bad they won't drop all the restrictions this week. we're still besieged till further notice.

the progressive elites get to feel good about themselves so there's that

They're doubling down, or quadrupling down where I live. Everything is restricted to double vaxxed mandates, no exceptions. People are rightly angry, yet you look on dumpster fires like reddit, and you see entire threads of people (in some subs) claiming we're all idiots and no one has died of the vaxxine, and if we just acquiesce to this tyranny, everything will go back to normal, as politicians here are saying lockdowns will remain till the covid cases numbers go up (somehow ensuring we're all safe) and that double - even triple dosed people are still falling ill to ... something.

I read a story earlier on an mrna trial back in 2006. 8 people were paid $2000 to take an experimental vaccine to boost their immune system. TGN1412. it was a trial with 8 people, 6 given the poison, 2 not. No one knew who. They were kept in a hospital and monitored. Within hours they were suffering debilitating problems, swelling of the head and face, intense pain, etc. Both treatments are monoclonal antibody treatments.. I guess try, try again...

I'm not claiming they are the same, nor close... but whoever says these monoclonal antibody treatments, rushed into the public in haste are not something to fear, has the hook firmly swallowed.

www.nejm.org...

edit on 2-2-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Now do a study on the mortality of nursing home patients before and after a number of Democratic governors forced nursing homes to accept COVID positive patients.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Now do a study on the mortality of nursing home patients before and after a number of Democratic governors forced nursing homes to accept COVID positive patients.

Didn't they already do that, or looked into the criminality of it?
Pretty sure at least it was for Cuomo, thought other states looked into also.

No it was the DOJ and we all know where that's gonna go.

Justice Department seeks data from states that required admission of COVID-19 patients to nursing homes By Kathryn Watson August 27, 2020 / 7:26 AM / CBS News The Department of Justice is asking for data from states that required nursing homes to admit COVID-19 patients that the department alleges "may have resulted in the deaths of thousands of elderly nursing home residents." The Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division is also considering whether to begin investigations under the federal "Civil Rights of Institutionalized Persons Act."

Justice Department seeks data from states that required admission of COVID-19 patients to nursing homes

<<   2  3  4 >>

join