It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Today Life Defends Pedophilia As "Misunderstood"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I still don't see what's wrong with killing all pedo's.

Really.

I see nothing wrong with that at all.

In fact, that would be prudent for society IMO.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
What version of the Matrix are we in????

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I'm Neo but I get hot and sticky in leather.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Justice Ruth Bader-Ginsburg made the Pedos start to come out of the closet in the 1990's when she said sex with anyone 12 or older is OK.

www.govinfo.gov...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Which is a stain on the justice system in itself and on judges and law makers specifically.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Mental bleach, mental bleach!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Mental bleach, mental bleach!

Now you're mind can't unsee leather-clad Batman on a mobility scooter.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
If an eighteen year old guy is dating a sixteen year old girl, I do not consider that pedophilia...Half of the marriages out there years back came from those kinds of relationships. Many kids dated girls a grade below them in highschool, that was kind of normal.

But when older guys target young girls, or vice versa, that is pedophilia and should be illegal, the same goes if it is an older woman target young guys. And I have known gay people since I was eighteen, I had some gay girls as friends and I knew that gays target young teens to try to create more of their kind back then and I doubt if that has changed at all except maybe it has gotten worse.

There is a problem emerging in our society these days, young kids should be discouraged from having sex, teaching kids about sex and all the variations of lgbtq in school at younger and younger ages should not be promoted. Let them grow up first. Why start pushing gender choiceson kids before they are thirteen, try to disuade them from having sex when young.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

My mother was 15 years old my father 25 when they got married.

Different times and different laws this days, she had to lie that she was 18 to be able to get married.

Maybe all this pedophilia thing is about all the child brides what will soon start to enter the country for all the middle eastern men that came from Afghanistan and their religion let them marry littler girls.

We are living strange days for the last year or soo.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Just as trans have a desire to change their birth gender, pedophiles have a desire for sexual contact with children. Society has pretty much succeeded in 'normalizing' the whole LGBTQ movement; lets hope they don't do the same with this issue.

Pedophiles know their action are wrong, and they know it does great harm, yet the CHOOSE to act on their impulses. That's pretty much the definition of a psychopath. The success rate of 'rehabilitating' sex offenders is very dismal. They are mentally ill, and there are no known effective treatments.

I can't see any place in a civilized world to accommodate pedophiles any more than serial killers. They ruin lives and are known too create more of their kind.

Maybe a mandatory death sentence upon conviction would give them the incentive they need to not act out on their impulses.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: rickymouse
My mother . . . father . . . when they got married

Marriage is not an issue.

Back to the problem of
perverts and pedos . . .
James Cantor is a idiot, he can say
whatever, and have a 'phd' but
he is still an idiot.
quote:
"He also reported differences between them and
non-pedophile offenders.
'finding' a significant decrease in lower IQ,
and being shorter than average . . "
Next, his so called 'findings' will marginalize skin,
and eye color too ?
j.cantor is an idiot.
CONTRADICTS
Ghizzlain Maxwell is conniving and
manipulative,
NOT low IQ and
is also fairly tall.
Btw
ALL pedo's are conniving and manipulative.
not low IQ and not necessarily short.
Looks as anyone can get a uni title, phd, gov. job

image (j.epstein) tse4.mm.bing.net...
stop being naive and enabling
Pedo's are about being coy and manipulative.

And YES gays can be pedo's just as Ghizzlaine is.
Stop denying the reality of what pervs do.
Sympathy should only go to those that deserve it.
Sympathize with those that have been lured and
manipulated.
the devil should not EVER get any sympathy,
but a special place in hell with a
lot of petrol and a match.

edit on 13/1/22 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Whoever wrote that tweet must possess that sickness.
No normal person could write that.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
USA Today Life has been defending pedophilia as something "misunderstood." They are promoting the idea that pedophiles are in need of the protections of a minority group. The Post Millennial reports that USA Today Life has been retitling an article and removing tweets of this nature.

USA Today attempted to reframe the controversial topic of pedophilia as something that's "misunderstood." A majority of the piece brings up how child molesters complicate the public image of pedophiles.

'USA Today attempted to reframe the controversial topic of pedophilia as something that's "misunderstood." A majority of the piece brings up how child molesters complicate the public image of pedophiles.

One of USA Today's sources, Dr. James Cantor, in December 2018 advocated for pedophilia to become a sexuality that's treated the same as general LGBTQ+ advocacy.

The USA Today piece cites the controversy between Old Dominion University and Dr. Allyn Walker, who talked about "destigmatizing pedophilia" and referred to pedophiles as "minor-attracted people (MAPs)," from last year. Walker resigned from their job with the school in the fallout from an interview they gave to pedophilia advocacy group, the Prostasia Foundation.

Source

If this particular insanity accelerates, laws may start passing in Blue cities/states punishing caring parents and child abuse opponents with "hate crimes" for speaking against pedophiles. How long until open pedophiles are invited to schools to explain themselves to your children? And don't tell me this isn't going to happen. If you've been paying attention, you can see common sense and humanity have little in common with the corporate media cult/Mass Formation Psychosis.

That train of thought is so F’ed.

MSM is trying to normalize kid touchers because TPTB are so weak and pathetic they need to pound kids to feel dominant. That’s so sick.

There’s no amount of black/white that makes pedophilia ok.

But, you should try it! Wait.. no you shouldn’t. Bring that into my wold and you’ll get me after momma bear detaches your face from your skull. Then you get time with me. Assuredly a painful experience all around - and I’ll be the gentle one.

Not BS keyboard warrior stuff, either. Momma Bear will so throughly gut a scumbag that I would barely have a job to do. Factually.

She’s a fantastic mother, btw. You’d like her.

Signed ~

The Father of Daughters

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Did OP read the USA piece?I skimmed through it and it does not try to defend pedophiles. The first sentence says they are considered the worst of the social ills but also the most misunderstood according to scientists.

I don't see how the article defended pedophilia. But I guess reading and thinking for yourself is overrated.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
My Brother is currently serving the last 5 years of his Federal Prison sentence for attempting to have sex with a 14yr old girl.

There is no history of sexual abuse in our family

He was not abused as a child in any shape or fashion

He is just a F#@$king pervert who got caught and now sings the blues..

AND if he ever shows up on my doorstep once released he had better become square with Jesus while he is in there....
edit on 14-1-2022 by Gratheil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The facts have always shown that the vast majority of child molesters were molested as children themselves.

A popular and common misconception. about 10 to 20% of victims turn out to be perps.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Disgusting perverts, and I’m including those claiming they’re anything but monsters

I’ve worked crimes against children and reading this makes me so damned angry. None have ever dealt with an abuse victim or had to collect evidence of sex crimes against children 🤬

Terrible terrible people

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Heterosexuals are attracted to people of the opposite sex.
Homosexuals are attracted to people of the same sex.

No amount of conversion therapy etc will change that.

Why do people think it would be any different for paedophiles?

In my opinion the minute these monsters make the conscious decision to act upon their desires they lose all rights they have.
Their victims are the most needy and vulnerable in our society and deserve our protection and affection, not this abhorrent abuse.
Those who were abused themselves should know this better than most - there can be NO EXCUSES.

I understand that as children approach the age of consent the lines can get a bit blurred, which is why each individual case should really be judged on its own specific circumstances etc.

But when the abuse involves young teens/pre-pubescent children with grown adults it really should be simple; locked up for life, no luxuries, nothing.
Straw mattress, bucket, subsistence level diet.....no rehabilitation, nothing.

All the money and resources we save on rehabilitation etc we can divert to help the victims of these abuses.

I know there are those who disagree quite passionately with me, and that is entirely their right....but this is probably the only subject where I say hand on heart that there is probably nothing anyone can say that will change my mind on this.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I tend to agree.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

We may be living in the most insane, psychotic and downright stupid period in human history since Caligula lost his mind.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join