It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Today Life Defends Pedophilia As "Misunderstood"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Perhaps you should reread the OP. There were several tweets in support of pedophiles as well.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gratheil

Sorry to hear that. Like the saying goes, we can't choose our family. Hopefully he realizes it was wrong and gets help. Hope the girl gets counselling.
edit on 14-1-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Seems there are a variety of different factors.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
A dog gets put down when it bites a child, firing squad with one real bullet pretty humane.

No cigarette for them.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: VulcanWerks

We may be living in the most insane, psychotic and downright stupid period in human history since Caligula lost his mind.

EDIT:
I posted paragraphs but got censored by ATS again and I only posted a few sentences.

Weird even ATS finds my commentary too over-target.
edit on 14-1-2022 by VulcanWerks because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2022 by VulcanWerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Perhaps you should reread the OP. There were several tweets in support of pedophiles as well.

mobile.twitter.com...

These are the tweets cited for defending pedophilia. I honestly don't see how this is defending pedophilia. Encouraging pedophiles to seek therapy to reduce the chances of pedophiles acting on their desires isn't supporting or defending pedophiles.

I see one of the sources , dr. James, tweetedthat we should include Pedophiles in LGBTQ. if that tweet is real then I totally disagree.

But simply trying to understand pedophiles and encourage them to therapy (instead of suppressing and acting out on their desires) doesn't seem al that bad to me.

edit on 15-1-2022 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It's pretty silly to equate transgender or lgtbtq with pedophiles.

I see nothing wrong with normalizing LGBTQ. Whereas, pedophilia shouldn't be normalized but rather push pedophiles to therapy. As therapy would probably reduce pedophiles from acting out.

which is what I believe the article was trying to say.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

So then it's not Joe's fault , we can blame his mother ?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Agreed!!!

These monsters are not misunderstood they know exactly what they are doing and don’t give a darn about the poor innocent victims who’s lives they are destroying

I am with you 100%

Lock them up throw away the key

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You are right about that It is very silly. LGBT folks have finally gotten their widespread acceptance and normalization, which they deserve, but now the extreme left wants to lump them in with pedophiles? Sickos.

There are plenty of those folks who have their own lifestyle choices without harming minors in the process

What kind of bored post-modern overcredentialed fool does it take to make an argument defending this? Worse yet, it’s in a major publication 😳

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26305163]10uoutlaw[/post

I don’t believe it starts in the womb, but I’ve known two pedos who were spoiled grown ass monsters (they aren’t/weren’t men, they were closet gays who had drinking problems, drug addictions, and a narcissistic personality who were losers and felt NO guilt.

3 of my relatives suffered their whole lives because of this kind of abuse!

One relative forgave step grandfather, the victim. I never spoke to that monster ever again!

The one I hate the most: The pink haired monster who was so jealous of a child that he punished him in a sadistic way, and then tried to manipulate and scare him into silence. I hate him with every fiber of my being, and I would have killed him if not for the thought that I might have to see his buck toothed big headed smelly self portrait of a methhead in hell! Plus I will NEVER abandon my family by doing something that will land me in jail!

These people are psychotic, there is no rehabilitation that will help them.

….. and for the record, my best guy friend is gay. I have nothing against gays. I HATE CHILD MOLESTERS/ABUSERS!!!!!

edit on 15-1-2022 by KTemplar because: That felt good to get off my chest 👿

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Any updates from USA Today attempting to reframe their reframing attempts? Or did they just accept their L and publish some half assed apology to soothe the burning embers of their dignity?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2 in the old days they put down mad dogs! Now they want us to understand their plight boo hoo I know a whole family that had child molestation over several generations and the women survivors have been going thru pure hell .one of them I dated but she has never been able to stand being in a relationship with someone who treats her right she constantly cheating behind the decent persons back with pure scum because that's what she thinks is what she deserves. Her aunt pure to hates her molesters other victims calling them unclean whores. Which is entirely untrure.. i have no love for them and can not and will not ever tolerate their ways.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Well, the only thing I saw from usa today was citing a doctor that possibly tweeted in favor of adding pedophiles to LGBTQ.

I know there has-been some small trend to treat pedophiles better or understand them but I think it's an over exaggeration to use the sprinkle of pedophiles defenders to say this is what leftists want.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You have gotten ut all wrong.

Let's be all for it, encourage then to come out loud and proud.
Let's hold our tongues just for a while until they feel safe to march in whatever street they will.

Until we get as many names we can.
Don't make them hide and abuse. Let's make them feel safe and then it's time.

"One cannot kill a rat that hides" as the ancient saying goes.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Pure nonsense. Most pedophiles were molested as children and go on to repeat the save behaviours that happened to them. It’s a learned/environment usually resulting from exposures to repeated trauma. There may be a genetic factor that makes someone more susceptible, but there’s been studies on this and there are none to suggest it starts in the womb that I am aware of. If there is, I’d love to see it.

The other part of this is that they can not be rehabilitated. They don’t deserve their life once they harm a child and rob them of their innocence, they should be tied to a tree and hung in public view.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: nugget1

It's pretty silly to equate transgender or lgtbtq with pedophiles.

I see nothing wrong with normalizing LGBTQ. Whereas, pedophilia shouldn't be normalized but rather push pedophiles to therapy. As therapy would probably reduce pedophiles from acting out.

which is what I believe the article was trying to say.

Pedophiles would argue that they're merely another branch of the same tree, and that they have as much right to identify as whatever they want as the next person without being persecuted for it.

It wasn't so long ago that being gay could get you thrown in jail, and that being gay used to be considered a mental illness.

Today, if you're gay you get a parade, protected status, and your own line of deodorant, and Pedophiles want the same kind of deal because they argue that they were born that way and that other people should keep their noses out of their sexuality.

Not my views, just paraphrasing.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
88% of all sex crimes are committed by men with autogynephilia among their top 3 paraphilias, with a full 60% of those IDing as "trans". A man with a paraphilia almost never only has one and the overlapping Venn Diagram of autogynephiles with pedophiles is nearly just one circle. Why do you think they're so eager to put gay/autistic/already sexually abused children on puberty blockers?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
Pure nonsense. Most pedophiles were molested as children and go on to repeat the save behaviours that happened to them. It’s a learned/environment usually resulting from exposures to repeated trauma. There may be a genetic factor that makes someone more susceptible, but there’s been studies on this and there are none to suggest it starts in the womb that I am aware of. If there is, I’d love to see it.

The other part of this is that they can not be rehabilitated. They don’t deserve their life once they harm a child and rob them of their innocence, they should be tied to a tree and hung in public view.

I think that you're confusing pedophiles with domestic abusers. People who beat their own children, not people who are sexually attracted to children.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The critical difference is that with gays, they have to get the consent of another adult in order to indulge their sexual orientation to the fullest.

With pedos, we're talking about children, and that's a huge crime. Children cannot consent to that and when you're talking about the youngest, they shouldn't really have much of an idea what they are being asked to consent to.

Two consenting adults is whole lot different than one consenting adult and a child.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join