It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quebec Government will now begin fines for the unvaxxed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Holy Moley

Quebec's chief medical officer resigns and on the same days the premier rolls out the fact that the unvaxxed will be fined for non compliance!
montreal.ctvnews.ca...

The premier said the unvaccinated "will have a bill to pay because there are consequences on our health-care network and it's not up to all Quebecers to pay for this."

"It's a question of equity because right now, these people, they put a very important burden on our health-care network. And I think it's normal that the majority the population is asking that there be a consequence. And yes, we will continue to look at spreading the use of the vaccine passport, but I think we have to go further."

Really strange how we've gotten here, what's next fines for smokers that get sick or AIDS patients that get sick doing what is deemed against "society"?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfect stranger

This happens in every country-one leaders resigns and the person that takes their place almost immediately installs draconian measures. My guess is that the previous leader doesn’t want to go that far and they’re threatened and they resign. Austria, Germany, Victoria (Australia) and now Quebec.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Maybe the reason medical officer resigned was because the premier was going with this decision to fine the un vaccinated despite the fact that vaccinated could get infected. It seems its the premier and other polticans who are pushing the mandates, passports who should resign.

Punishing un vaccinated with fines and massive vaccination is not going to make covid cases go lower. You have to ask though? to which medical advises are polticans following? are they listening to the medical advises by bill gates advisors?

edit on 11-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
what does this instance have to do with that? a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
what does this instance have to do with that? a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

The health minister resigned and was replaced by someone who now is supporting harsher measures against unvaccinated people. The same things happened in Austria (leader was forced to resign, replaced by someone who said they need mandatory vaccines). Okay the other examples I mentioned, the same thing occurred. Very ‘coincidental’.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Adios canada.
Lots of lost potential.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfect stranger

The premier said the unvaccinated "will have a bill to pay because there are consequences on our health-care network and it's not up to all Quebecers to pay for this."

"It's a question of equity because right now, these people, they put a very important burden on our health-care network. And I think it's normal that the majority the population is asking that there be a consequence. And yes, we will continue to look at spreading the use of the vaccine passport, but I think we have to go further."

I'm just gonna point out the obvious....

If an unvaccinated heathen gets ill and ends up in the Hospital, then ok, it might be fair to charge them a bit more, but to force all of the heathens to pay fines regardless of whether or not they even get ill or end up in the Hospital is utterly flippin ridiculous.

How much crazier can this clown world get before enough people finally realize that everyone in charge has lost their freakin minds.

It's like a poorly written script of an early 80s B-Movie.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Holy Moley

Quebec's chief medical officer resigns and on the same days the premier rolls out the fact that the unvaxxed will be fined for non compliance!
montreal.ctvnews.ca...

Really strange how we've gotten here, what's next fines for smokers that get sick or AIDS patients that get sick doing what is deemed against "society"?

How long until canada charges the blacks more?
Or the obese?
Or the mentally retarded?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Everyone should just send their "unvaxed tax" bill to Fauci.

Way to go Canada. I used to want to visit you again.

Not so much anymore.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

This happens in every country-one leaders resigns and the person that takes their place almost immediately installs draconian measures. My guess is that the previous leader doesn’t want to go that far and they’re threatened and they resign. Austria, Germany, Victoria (Australia) and now Quebec.

Exactly right. Happening with the new mayor of New York City this year as well.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So a smoker, which is a choice the individual has made, with lung cancer or emphysema get their treatment paid for by the citizens tax dollars.

The overweight person who eats at McDs 4 times a week, again a personal choice, and with heart disease gets free treatment, thanks to the taxpayer.

But someone who is making a personal choice about their healthcare and refusing to take an experimental vaccine gets fined for " non compliance ".

And the Left keeps calling Conservatives Fascist.

You can't make this sh** up folks.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
My prayers and support go out to all those in Quebec who are pro-choice.

It's getting uglier by the day. I'm already planning on taking my name off our bank account so my family can continue living off the money we've earned.

If I have to go to jail for unpaid fines, so be it.

Not getting jabbed

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Holy Moley

montreal.ctvnews.ca...

How long until canada charges the blacks more?
Or the obese?
Or the mentally retarded?

many would think you are speaking hyperbole, but the data shows that brown skinned people are more likely to get sick from this.
www.hopkinsmedicine.org...

Coronavirus Risk Factors and People of Color
“These communities share common social and economic factors, already in place before the pandemic, that increase their risk for COVID-19,” Golden says. Those factors include:

Living in crowded housing conditions. “Crowded living conditions are a difficult challenge that is the result of longstanding racial residential segregation and prior redlining policies,” Golden says. “It is difficult for 10 individuals living in a three-room apartment to appropriately physical distance.” She says advocacy on these broader policy issues could help prevent future disparities in disease outcomes.

Working in essential fields. Golden notes that people working in environmental services, food services, the transportation sector and home health care cannot work from home. These positions put workers in close contact with others.

Inconsistent access to health care due to lack of insurance or underinsurance. Being able to afford doctors’ visits, medications and equipment to manage chronic disease is essential to lowering the risk of death from COVID-19 and other conditions. For instance, a patient with badly controlled diabetes or asthma due to inconsistent treatment is more at risk for severe, even deadly, coronavirus infection.

So we have science backing this up. Does that mean the brown skinned people should pay a find as well? Of course not, that would be wildly racist and incredibly stupid. So when you remove the racial aspect of this, you are left with just the "stupid" part. Amazing how that happens.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I don't think he knows what he signed up for.

The people of quebec are not likely to approve of this, and can be incredibly aggressive against people or institutions they do not like. I have a feeling riots are coming to Quebec. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just wait until all the plans are finalized and the domestic terrorism starts to kick in. If governments think millions of people are just gonna roll over and start paying fines, then they aren’t paying attention. Sure most will but some won’t and that should scare everyone. I’d say I feel sorry for government workers in specific departments, but I don’t because they deserve everything coming to them at this point if they haven’t resigned already.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
So a smoker, which is a choice the individual has made, with lung cancer or emphysema get their treatment paid for by the citizens tax dollars.

The overweight person who eats at McDs 4 times a week, again a personal choice, and with heart disease gets free treatment, thanks to the taxpayer.

But someone who is making a personal choice about their healthcare and refusing to take an experimental vaccine gets fined for " non compliance ".

And the Left keeps calling Conservatives Fascist.

You can't make this sh** up folks.

This is just setting the stage to justify charging smokers, drinkers, meat eaters more.

Enjoy a vegan lifestyle and obey and you won't be charged extra.

Except for AIDS.

Because we wouldn't want to discriminate against the gays.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
They need do end this discrimination. They have no clue what is going to happen to the vaxxed people in 5 years. They need to have a control group of people not taking the shot. This could end very badly.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It will be funnier when Legault decides that those vaccinated with 2 doses refuse another booster and they become defacto unvaccinated, because many are already claiming it.

I'm pretty sure the government will be sued, put under pressure by the populace and the opposition.

Elections are coming.

Personnally, I'm not surprised; Let's not forget that at the very beginning of the pandemic, Legault's government wanted to pass a law that would: A) provide protection for the politicians for any liability, forever, for decisions made during the pandemic,
B) be able to seize bank accounts, houses, cars, whatever deemed necessary, for "the well being of the state", and I think I forgot one thing or two.

They were willing to go all fascist from the very beginning. That was very telling for me. Had this passed, it would have been game over for democracy for sure, here.

Some journalists who used to be articulate and intelligent have surprisingly, since the beginning, become pro-fascists, too. All new lines drawn in the sand...

Edit: And I still refuse to receive those injections.

I WON'T COMPLY.
edit on 11-1-2022 by coamanach because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Also, if this is really implemented, and the way things are going here they will ask merchants to enforce this, and merchants might refuse, I predict that before the end of the year, since the door will have been opened, "fully vaccinated" people will ALSO have to pay.

Probably starting with the travelers. Then those who partake in a "social life". (restaurants, cinema, whatever else)

Then everyone else.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Well to be fair, most Canadians are to polite to protest this "minor inconvenience ".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join