It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quebec Government will now begin fines for the unvaxxed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The only awnser: Tabarnak d'esti de calis du st-siboire de sacrament de calvère !!!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
The only awnser: Tabarnak d'esti de calis du st-siboire de sacrament de calvère !!!

English. Or this consider a spam post.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

And thanks to Democracy that 60% can impose itself on the rest of you

This is why we’re holding democracy’s head under the water

In our country, the 60/80/90% can go pound salt and enjoy lots of others who agree with them. Without being able to impose whatever dictates they decide on

Further, abolishing the federal government will prevent a majority of any size from affecting other states. It will limit the scope and potential damage of a democracy

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: whiteblack

I believe they are profanities

My French leaves much to be desired. And by my French, I of course mean Googles French since I know no words

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

What you may not understand is that healthcare is tax funded, If you pay taxes you get healthcare
Smokers pay extra tax to get their smokes ( designed as a deterrent) but if they get sick with lung disease they can still go to the hospital for free .
watching the news last night I saw a "person in the street" says non vaxxed should have health card revoked....

I say, no service no tax... see how that works out
For the record I am fully vaxxed but am ashamed of the quebec govt. for even suggesting this

edit on 13-1-2022 by Perfect stranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfect stranger

All of the more reasons insurance itself is a joke. For those who use it constantly, the hypochondriacs and generally unhealthy sure it works for them. But for those of us who don’t go to the doctor, save for acts of God, it’s a huge expense with no gain

Just like auto insurance. You pay for other drivers, your rates are based on a “shared risk” which equalizes good drives with the beaters you see barely making it from stop light to stop light

Those of us who have never wrecked an automobile waste hard earned money on government mandated insurance we’ll never use. All so the crappy drivers (or unhealthy people) can continue about their merry way

No, never force someone to change bad behavior or go without. Of course not. 🙄 Make the responsible folks pay for the rest of em

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

All of the more reasons insurance itself is a joke. For those who use it constantly, the hypochondriacs and generally unhealthy sure it works for them. But for those of us who don’t go to the doctor, save for acts of God, it’s a huge expense with no gain

Keep in mind here Health insurance in Quebec is paid for through taxation process
No extra insurance is required... sure through private insurance often offered as a benefit from employers for things like prescriptions and dental may be worth paying extra depending on meds needed

edit on 13-1-2022 by Perfect stranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I want to leave Canada and never look back. Our country has been completely hijacked. Justinflation is actually stoking the fire between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. He claimed most unvaccinated are racists. The majority of the ppl support his view point. They favour taxing the unvaccinated, they favour the government threatening its own ppl, they favour censorship as long as it’s ppl they disagree with, they favour divide and conquer, they favour passports, they favour mandates. I’m sure they’d favour unvaccinated camps, which I believe the government will attempt to do. They believe it all.

I need to get the duck out of here.

How is Desantis viewed in Florida? I’d like to
Move there, but fear Florida will eventually end up doing the same bull#.
edit on 13-1-2022 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Majority of Canadians surveyed support fines for unvaccinated citizens: Nanos

www.ctvnews.ca...

The majority of Canadians either support or somewhat support a new health contribution or fine applied to those who remain unvaccinated against COVID-19, according to a new survey by Nanos Research.

Results of the survey commissioned by CTV News show that 40 per cent of respondents support the idea and another 20 per cent somewhat support it. Meanwhile, 29 per cent oppose it, eight per cent somewhat oppose it and four per cent remain unsure.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Quebec Govt is expected to announce at 1pm they are abandoning the idea of extra tax for unvaxxed

montreal.ctvnews.ca...

The proposal was negatively received by many, including Liberal health critic Monsef Derraji, who predicted that the idea would be abandoned in the same way Quebec backtracked on its plan to force health care workers to get vaccinated or be suspended without pay.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Threats designed to increase VAX rate

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join