It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quebec Government will now begin fines for the unvaxxed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
I don't think he knows what he signed up for.

The people of quebec are not likely to approve of this, and can be incredibly aggressive against people or institutions they do not like. I have a feeling riots are coming to Quebec. Just a thought.

The riots will be in french, and with mimes so they will be incredibly quiet.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
They need do end this discrimination. They have no clue what is going to happen to the vaxxed people in 5 years. They need to have a control group of people not taking the shot. This could end very badly.

According to an MD, PH on twitter "Look we vaccinated 3/4 Billion people on Earth, its proof that these vaxs are safe" these people on twitter are idiotic.

They have no long term studies how these mRNA vaccines affect pregnant women either and yet these experts on TV from the science tables urge the un vaccinated to get vaxed.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The criminal elite are spitting in our faces, on our Charter of Rights and Freedoms, our nation, and our future. At least people are standing up.

Last weekend.

edit on 11-1-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Don't worry, we have more than sacre bleu to say. We kind of are experts at swearing.

Sometimes, we make sentences that contain more swearing than other words. And we're happy then. Imagine when... lol

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The premier said the unvaccinated "will have a bill to pay because there are consequences on our health-care network and it's not up to all Quebecers to pay for this."

"It's a question of equity because right now, these people, they put a very important burden on our health-care network. And I think it's normal that the majority the population is asking that there be a consequence.

The bill is already paid, they have a national health service, everyone who works pays for their treatment in advanced, and what about the people who are jabbed and end up in hospital with covid should the pharmaceutical companies pay for their treatment ?

And what majority of the population is asking that there should be a consequence, where ?
edit on th013433 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfect stranger

Why those little tyrannical pipsqueaks...

Will prepare a nice little NOL™ ( Notice-of-Liability™ ) for them tonight, and a forthcoming complaint to the Human rights Commission™.

Wait : are unclean, Unvaxxed™ disease-ridden lepers still considered as humans ?

Anybody know of a nice leper-colony, you know : with heating, cause it's kinda wintertime... ?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Never thought we would see the day that de Gaulle's rallying cry would prove true.

Vive le Quebec Libre.

Maybe people need to be reminded of that. People rallied around that years ago and would rally again.

Long Live Free Quebec!

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Nope!!! while I am fully vaxxed. as a taxpayer I expect service, in Quebec healthcare is free

Imagine if the demon of the day was toenail fungus that is contagious... I have to pay because I wasn't careful enough?
or Tentnus because I didn't get a booster ... should I pay again after i paid taxes for free healthcare?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I know because the vaccine works so well against Omicron. Makes total sense.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So much for me ever considering to move to Canada if they screw up this country. The people running Canada are getting more delusional every day. The vaccines don't work as they were supposed to work and there are too many possible side effects and there is no long term safety studies done on the vaccine. It should never have been approved in the first place.

A good vaccine is safe for ninety nine percent of the people, this vaccine is lucky to get ninety percent of people without improper side effects.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

IT IS NOT A GOVERNMENTS JOB TO TRY AND MANDATE, GOVERN AND/OR COERCE YOU INTO WHAT YOU PUT INTO YOUR BODY.
FULL STOP.

Are there demonstrations in Quebec?
Most normal people in the world now don't have cable.
So the way we get our news is online.
Is any major online outlet showing these?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I agree with your post however I will say the smokers have paid a very high TAX amount on the cigarettes. So the citizens tax dollars used to treat them, they have massively paid into when purchasing said product.
Yes the tax collected may not directly go into health care, however, that’s not their fault for a gov punishing them with a ‘health’ TAX that gets spent elsewhere. I’m a non smoker!

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Just SMH at the posters here who think that Quebec IS Canada. Quebec has a governing system based on Napoleonic Code FFS...

Like wtf?

That's like me saying that Alabama (or any other State) represents ALL of the USA.

Ignorant.

Much like the States our Rights here in Canada are and will continue to be trampled on until we have a SCS in place.

Coming to the States as well, just like everything else.
edit on 1/11/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Trudope already bought vax up to the end of 2024..got to put it somewhere.

Whatever govt pulls this assholery, can kiss the next election goodbye.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Thanks Zos.

See ya at the persona-non-grata leper-colony.

Maybe we can make-up some mash in an old plastic tub, and have a toast to the good-old days ?

You know : the good old days : when discrimination happened to 'other' people, 'somewhere else ', and not to us and our Loved-ones ?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
to be fair
discrimination is a fact of life
and its usually ass-hats of all colours doing it .

normal people just get along.

a reply to: Nothin

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I've seen video of people fleeing Canada not too long ago. Sold their properties and moved the family to Florida. reply to: rickymouse

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
I've seen video of people fleeing Canada not too long ago. Sold their properties and moved the family to Florida. reply to: rickymouse

I doubt it, pretty hard to get into the states in that way, right now. I have a friend who bought a house in Iowa..of all places
And he has had plenty of trouble trying to get in. And he has reason for being there. Starting a business, owns the house..nothing but trouble. It will get sorted out, he is there now, but a hassle even getting his belongings there, cost him about 40k, with half of that border issues, was sent back first time, add 20 k for unloading and reloading..etc

So, I view these stories with some doubt.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I never want to hear another universal healthcare care argument from the left again.

The moment they could they weaponized it against the people.

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Mash and friends would certainly make the unbearable a bit better.

Good to know we got each other's backs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join