It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quebec Government will now begin fines for the unvaxxed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/12/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   
and at the other end of Canada
Ronald McDonald House are evicting patients aged 5 and over who are unvaccinated.
deserves its own thread maybe another member will make it

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I hope the statistics are only realized here
but folks are getting pushed to the edge
There is no endgame, public debate is not allowed
I cannot believe the wold has gone so far off the rails.

edit on amWednesdayWednesday20500000001am1 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Well if it sounds anecdotal it's probably because it is. I made no claim beyond my own observations. What's your point?

The western and central Provinces plates aren't seen too often. Quebec and Ontario make sense, they're a straight shot south to get to Florida.

And, as mentioned, the amount I've seen this season goes above and beyond normal snowbird season.
edit on 1/12/2022 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing typo.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
a reply to: BrokenCircles

It would NEVER be fair to charge an unvaccinated person more.

Regardless, at least there would be a small amount of logic behind the reasoning.

Whereas what is mentioned in this OP is nothing more than a punishment for those who do not blindly obey. It contains no logic.

Basically, what they're saying here is,
"It does not matter whether or not you were right about not needing the vaccine for yourself, you will either obey or you will pay."

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

Well if it sounds anecdotal it's probably because it is. I made no claim beyond my own observations. What's your point?

The western and central Provinces plates aren't seen too often. Quebec and Ontario make sense, they're a straight shot south to get to Florida.

And, as mentioned, the amount I've seen this season goes above and beyond normal snowbird season.

My point is that what you're claiming isn't true.

Canadians haven't been fleeing Canada for Florida for anything but warm weather, same as usual.

What would they be fleeing from? Mandated vaccines? That doesn't make sense, since, they have to have a VaxPort to travel...

Just sayin

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

What claim beyond that I've seen a higher than normal amount of Canadian plates down here this season did I make?

I'll wait.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If only they had formed an army to prevent such abuses. They could’ve said no to the fine and any legal action accompanying it.

We need to learn our lesson. Patriots organize into regional paramilitary commands under a new national command authority by 2023 or we die. It’s that simple.

They say right around 3% of the population owns 50% of all firearms. 3% huh. Interesting.
edit on 1/12/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
and at the other end of Canada
Ronald McDonald House are evicting patients aged 5 and over who are unvaccinated.
deserves its own thread maybe another member will make it

twitter.com...

I just sent them a message, I'm so f'ing angry right now.
Contacting corporate is a bit problematic, they want my phone #, and I don't play that game

edit on 12-1-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
To add to the conversation, the government says 50% of the people in the ICU are unvaccinated and this crushes the system, whereas the 50% vaccinated in the ICU don't.

Go figure that logic...

In the news today, some lawyers explained it won't hold in court, but I don't remember why exactly, sorry. It was because it can't pass a certain test.
They also said Ottawa might oppose the idea because the money for the healthcare system comes from them, and laws and rules about it are not only complex, everyone holds on their part like it was their own life, so there's that.

Some doctors also voiced their concern about such a thing and all the opposition is shocked.

I think Legault put that out for a few reasons.

Elections are coming next year, and his approval rate went from 81% to 65% in a matter of weeks, because of his Christmas unpopular decisions.
So I think Legault sacked Arruda to gain some points, since Arruda was contested for his apparent incompetence, and let the idea of imposing a tax on the unvaccinated out of the bag, knowing full well it would never pass, to gain MORE points from the voters, for being the "guy that tried".

But it might actually backfire on him.

Alors, mes amis Québécois, ne vous découragez pas, ne reculez pas, et ne reniez pas vos convictions! Ils ont déjà reculés avec le personnel de la santé, nous pouvons les faire reculer d'avantage! Paix et Liberté!
So, my Quebecer friends, do not let discouragement get to you, do not back down, do not deny your convictions! They already backed away with the health care personnel, we can make them back down even more! Peace and Liberty!

edit on 12-1-2022 by coamanach because: I figured we're a bilingual state, so... haha

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Utterly revolting.

Even more than the # they serve as food.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

What claim beyond that I've seen a higher than normal amount of Canadian plates down here this season did I make?

I'll wait.

So what was your point then?

Nothing?

Kk...

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I believe I asked you that in your first response to me.

All you did is state that I made wild claims.

So what's yours, chum?

Definitely nothing.

No need to reply.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I believe I asked you that in your first response to me.

All you did is state that I made wild claims.

So what's yours, chum?

Definitely nothing.

No need to reply.

Ask all you want.

My point is that you had no point, pal.

edit on 1/12/2022 by MykeNukem because: bud

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Great. I already have to eat my food outside like a homeless person, and I can't go anywhere, now I have to pay money too?

I'm still not getting the jab... Even if they put me in a concentration camp. (Seems to be the next step)
edit on 1 12 2022 by QwertyMyself because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If you haven't seen Quebec Campaign to get kids vaxxed, here is where they're spending tax dollars.

Can you image the marketing meeting where they thought this was a good idea?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-1-2022 by Perfect stranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
I don't think he knows what he signed up for.

The people of quebec are not likely to approve of this, and can be incredibly aggressive against people or institutions they do not like. I have a feeling riots are coming to Quebec. Just a thought.
60% of Canadians agree with this. Our ppl have been completely brainwashed.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Go after China you sissies. Not your own citzens.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I been saying this for decades....

Welcome to socialized medicine where they tell you what you can or can not do, what you can put in your body, or not, whether you can live or die, so on and so forth.

You are nothing but a number in the big collective, so personal choice or freedoms is not apart of any of that.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfect stranger

I pondered this myself but there is a flaw in your reasoning. Smokers already pay high taxation on their cigarettes. As do people who eat a lot of food.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join