It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saline Vs Vaccine - death rates; vaccine toxicity explained.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Over the past several months I have read a lot of disputes about "placebo's killing people". Today I intend to end this dispute by proving placebo's kill because of 1 simple ingredient: Salt

Most placebos are made up of saline (not all, but most especially liquid placebos, pills are often either salt or sugar(which again causes issues and deaths to diabetic and prediabetic people or those who are sugar intolerant which is another issue all together).
Saline is a mixture of various types of salts and water that is suppose to resemble the body's natural fluids, while trying to keep close with electrolyte balance of the body.

One reason why Saline can be considered dangerous to the point it causes death is because of 'salt overdose'. Salt overdoses occur when a person consumes to much salt on their own and then turns around and has salt injected.

Keep this in mind as we discuss healthy athlete's falling over and having heart attacks, stroke and even dying. As most athlete's tend to drink a lot of sports drinks to keep their electrolytes balanced.

So with that I will ask you, what is an electrolyte? The shortest answer for electrolyte is salt. Here's a web MD article reguarding Saline, WebMD Salt overload - more then you may need Please read and note that 80% of hospital stays involve an IV so after a person goes to the ER from a faulty w/e they often get pumped full of extra salt. (For a placebo this is a deadly, deadly combo.)

Too much salt can cause fluid to build up around the heart and lungs, making the heart work harder. Evidence suggests that a limit of 2,000 mg per day of sodium is a good goal for people with heart failure, especially if they also have high blood pressure.

Now there are several ways salt can cause issues. For this I will link to this webpage; Salt overload and issues how it effects the heart.

But where are you going with this?
Too Much Salt - side effects
The overconsumption of salt is becoming increasingly common in the American diet, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture. The most well-known side effect of too much salt is hypertension, or high blood pressure. An excess of salt causes blood vessels to constrict, which is dangerous because the heart is required to work harder to pump blood throughout the body. Prolonged hypertension increases the risk of heart disease, heart failure, stroke, and kidney disease. Another side effect of too much salt is edema, a swelling of the body, usually seen in the hands and legs. Edema occurs when the body retains an excess of fluid in an attempt to balance out the extra sodium.
additional side effects of salt

So does that mean a placebo can kill someone? The answer is YES! Surprisingly with today's ever growing consumption of salt, it makes it very likely salt or saline or "placebos" can and will kill you when your already at a high enough MG of salt per day..

Does this mean that the vaccine placebo's deaths are innocent or guilty? Neither, despite what people think placebo's have been around for a long time. These issues of 'salt overdose' are well known within the science community; even though its often avoided. Most 'lab' experimentation is done and often have those who participate in the experiment undergo diet changes so everyone involved is eating roughly the same way.

This can easily explain why a lot of athlete's have issues after being injected with saline verses those who are injected with the vaccine: Most athlete's tend to drink a lot of sports drinks which contain a huge amount of salt to replenish their systems. This can lead to heart attack, stroke, high blood pressure and more.

I hope that clears up placebo's and their death rates.

Now I wanted to point out something I found pretty interesting in reguards to vaccines. This website has been floating around quite a bit; and i'm glad some people finally have been collecting this data to put it together as awhile ago I tried to do a serial check for those who had issues and wanted to share. It has been discovered that vaccine moderna ending in 20A was more toxic then those ending in 21A (good news to those who have lower toxicity vaccines).

I will encourage everyone to browse this website, howbad.info... which is a branch off the pubresearch website to help control data load times. (A cloned website - both updated on regular basis).

I long since had a suspicion that vaccines were 70%-90% placebo, and 10%-30% test/experiment. That things were being monitored by code. Turns out its very much true. As some brilliant person decided to gather this information and put it together for everyone to see. (not all batches are created equal - and your doctor literally chooses if you get an biologically active vaccine (with expiration date) or placebo with no expiration date.)

Moderna batch testing toxcity
pfizer 1
pfizer 2
Variation in toxcity via vaer's database

Yes, yes I know your thinking bitchute and 'brandnewtube' isn't much of a source, but all of these videos are based off of vaer's which we all know only reports 1% of actual events; claimed by officials themselves. vaers.hhs.gov...

Side note - I wanted to add this because it is a thing. But there are people in this world that suffer from electrolyte and salt deficiencies. So these people who 'feel better' after a saline injection should be on the look out for possible imbalances in their electrolyte or consumption of salt. I will recommend that you get prescreened for type 2, or other electrolyte imbalance ailments to prevent future harm due to Sodium Deficiency. So please talk to your doctor, and have a nice day!

edit on 9-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Good post. Thanks.
I often wonder about something that involves the drug addicts that are homeless. When they start disappearing we will know why.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   
My question is :
Why the HADES are they injecting folks with a "placebo" instead of a possible life sustaining vaccine ?
That doesn't make right good sense at all .
Sounds like the plans of the insane , instead of logical minds .
Insanity rules the world in this day and time.
edit on 1/10/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Because they are still in 'testing'. There are current tests and research projects going on from fatty liver disease to other various ailments that have bad reactions to the vaccine. There's a lot of unknowns still; which results are sadly under lock and key now for a few decades because of a judge order. outrage about pfizer's drug request

There's a lot of studies that remain on going, and you can't without test groups. So using placebo's instead of the actual medication can make a difference if people follow the guidelines for the trials. (this is why so many trials actually eliminate participants; not so much because of effects or ailments that occur but because they didn't follow the guidelines for the current test in progress).

When Dr. Malone showed that the vaccine caused more deaths then just the placebo. A lot of people focused on the fact deaths were high in the placebo group and didn't quite understand why. While Dr. Malone should of taken the time to explain why placebo rates were so high, he didn't. As that wasn't his argument to start, and those placebo risks are well established in the medical community. It would of only been a side note to his point. So I decided to do a little digging and research of my own to share with you as to why placebo's had almost as high a risk as the vaccinated crowd.

edit on 10-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Don't emergency rooms often insert intravenous drips of Wringer's lactate, which contains both sodium chloride and potassium chloride, into the arms of trauma victims, who, one would assume due to their already weakened physical state, be more likely to succumb to "salt overload", and die?

I have had the unfortunate luck to have been an ER patient on several occasions, none of which involved bleeding or dehydration, and a bag of Wringer's, not just a small syringe, was one of the first things administered.

Lo and behold, I'm still alive! (Vaccinated and boosted, too)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The amount of salt in that tiny injection will not have any effect ... the dose is tiny.

P

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Regarding saline killing people due to salt content, the typical vaccine dose is 0.3ml. Remember, salt is suspended in saline, so it’s not 100% NaCl. I am pretty sure most of you put more salt on your breakfast fries….

This is a baseless theory.
edit on 10-1-2022 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Yep, but they also monitor you in ER situations. There are other kinds of treatments that resemble a standard saline drip IV bag(linked above in the post) they often use one called a 'balancing fluid' and another that is called a 'tequila shot'(Doctor Term) which are based off of different minerals vitamins and other forms of hydration methods. Instead of just a higher salt based compound which are more widely used in vaccine scenario's over IV drip ones(saline in an ER only accounts for .9% of an actual bag), in fact they make a solid difference in patient outcome for serious trauma.

You will notice most of the critical patients often have more then 1 hookup. Standard IV drips vary greatly based on the persons need.
What's saline solution used for

other placebo examples

Also there's other conditions that I've mentioned that you haven't brought up to dispute except to say 'look at me i'm still here'. I never said that placebo's or saline will instantly kill you there's thousands of other factors that involve your lifestyle, day to day food habits etc. I said that SALT OVERDOSE will kill you, but your salt intake is different from mine. Just like an athlete's salt intake is different per player. Same with their food habits.

Case in point
Michael Phelps
Swimming The most decorated Olympian in history, Michael Phelps, debunked the infamous claim that he ate 12,000 calories a day when training for the Olympics. But the actual number was not far from that. Phelps said that he ate between 8,000 and 10,000 calories a day.
Olypian food consumption

If you did that, you'd probably be bigger then a whale, and/or probably dead in about a years time. So with that said, each person is different. This was only to explain why some placebo death's occur to begin with. The saline is a cause of the deaths if you compare 'symptoms' in vaccinated people between those that 'feel better' and those that don't.

So the term: "Your the exception, and I am the rule" comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
But trials should NEVER be performed on the general public .
Kinda reminds me of pure fascism
Sacrifice the well being of the many to benefit the few .

edit on 1/10/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I agree, sadly world's changed.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Never said it was just the saline alone, so please don't skim... assumptions my friend.. assumptions.

Salt_poisoning

Salt poisoning is an intoxication resulting from the excessive intake of sodium (usually as sodium chloride) in either solid form or in solution (saline water, including brine, brackish water, or seawater). Salt poisoning sufficient to produce severe symptoms is rare, and lethal salt poisoning even rarer; the median lethal dose of table salt is roughly 3g per kg of body weight.

In medicine, the circumstance of salt poisoning is most frequently encountered in children or infants[1][2] who may be made to consume excessive amounts of table salt. At least one instance of murder of a hospitalized child by salt poisoning has been reported.[3]

Too much salt intake in adults can also occur from the drinking of seawater or the drinking of soy sauce.[4] Salt poisoning has also been seen in a number of adults with mental health problems.[5]

Salt poisoning can affect most species of animals, although it is more common in swine, cattle, and poultry.

Now an example I made clearly to state it wasn't just injection but also lifestyle, consumption etc..

This can easily explain why a lot of athlete's have issues after being injected with saline verses those who are injected with the vaccine: Most athlete's tend to drink a lot of sports drinks which contain a huge amount of salt to replenish their systems. This can lead to heart attack, stroke, high blood pressure and more

And more.. could be things like kidney disease that prevent the ability to absorb salt. Which again would be a loop back to decreased salt tolerance.. which if not treated in such a state will equal death. Especially if this was already a precondition that was not caught in its earlier stages. I was very clear when i said "and more" and "drink" as an example.. as it accounts to a wide net, not just of what can happen but what can be exacerbated as well.. As I could list thousands of other examples on how spikes in salt levels can cause severe issues to those who are susceptible to them.

When I said

Today I intend to end this dispute by proving placebo's kill because of 1 simple ingredient: Salt

I provided dangers of 1 ingredient of MANY found in placebo's that can be dangerous. Because some people do not believe placebo's can be deadly within themselves. That is 1 ingredient that everyone know's that needs no definition, and something everything can identify with. I chose that 1 ingredient to emphasize there is a risk to placebo's. As each placebo is different, different types/forms/colors/sizes/makeup.. what is in them matter. So when Pfizer had almost equal deaths from vaccine and placebo, explaining how 1 ingredient is all it takes to increase death rates from a placebo is literally all it takes to cause an increase in deaths to a placebo test group.

pills are often either salt or sugar(which again causes issues

Is another example of an ingredient I purposely added as yet another example not leaving it to just 'salt' but using it more as a 'side note', on how a placebo can kill. Please note I said 'often', not ALL. I wrote exactly what I intended to write, not a word different. No twists, no turns, no wild goose chases. I pointed out placebo's can kill with 1 ingredient, it didn't matter what it was. I used salt as an example. I can make the same post over again, and list sugar, or pick an ingredient and you will find there is, or has been in the past a death associated with it.

So perhaps you missed, or misunderstood that point, or perhaps I was not clear enough. In which case I apologize.
The goal was to explain how a placebo can equal death, by just 1 ingredient alone. We ALL know placebo's contain a lot more then 1 ingredient. I mean no one's that stupid to really believe all they do is put a tsp of salt down someone's throat and call it a placebo. As funny as that imagery is.. I think I will leave it at that.
edit on 10-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: Really hate defending myself against people who skim..

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Missed the point, read the post to MDdox,

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Regarding saline killing people due to salt content, the typical vaccine dose is 0.3ml. Remember, salt is suspended in saline, so it’s not 100% NaCl. I am pretty sure most of you put more salt on your breakfast fries….

Breakfast fries (you mean hash browns , I would think) are not injected directly into the bloodstream .
Please research human anatomy and how the body functions .

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Breakfast fries (you mean hash browns , I would think) are not injected directly into the bloodstream .
Please research human anatomy and how the body functions .

Neither is the vaccine lol. Take your own advice. Here I will provide a link;

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs
When you received your covid injection did they aspirate the needle?

In layman's terms (aspiration of needle)......did they push the needle in and pull back the plunger to check for blood, before pushing the plunger down gently and delivering the fluid into the muscle.
edit on 10-1-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I was thinking the exact same thing. A bottle of Gatorade has more salt than 0.3mL of saline.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The human body is 60% water on average.

The average weight of the human body is 160 lbs. And there is 453.59 ml to 1 lb. Therefore, the human body weighs roughly 72,574.4 ml. (You'll see where this is headed in a moment). Of that, 43,544.64 ml is water.

The Moderna Wu-Flu shot = 0.25 ml. Therefore, the Wu-Flu shot represents about 1/174,179th of the body water weight. In other words, it would take 174,179 Wu-Flu shots to equal the weight of the human body.

Even if the placebo had a high percentage of salt, it would take a dose considerably larger than a ratio of 1:174,179 of the human body weight to have any significant influence.

Dunno for certain, but this story seems to have some issues.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Missed the point. The point was that salt kills people, consumption of salt isn't just about the placebo it's about the lifestyle of a person. People with extreme dietary consumption of salt pose a health risk when getting the vaccine which explains some adverse reactions.

This was an example of one of the many ways people can die via a placebo group which don't adhere to guidelines during trials.

Like I said to msdos the point is to prove that despite the various ingredients in placebos they can be just as deadly to some. While beneficial to others, which explains why some people especially those with electrolyte imbalances +type 2 diabetes feel better after the vaccine shot. While others get sick.

Really getting tired of repeating myself. And dealing with one track mind who isn't grasping the concept that placebo death rates during the pfizer trial and live events can be linked to various ingredients like salt, sugar and pretty much anything else that was included in their standard drug mix. Not just the bioactive vaccine concentrations.

The point was not to prove that salt alone in saline will kill or cause reactions. The point is that placebos have just as much danger as the drug they have on trials based on their chemical makeup.

Aside from that your analysis is incorrect. Water is held in blood, cells, skin, and organs... it's not free floating like a water balloon(in which case you would be correct; but in the human body water that is in the eyes does not mingle with that in the skin. Just like water in the skin does not dance with that of the heart. The body at most critical stage can only prevent and absorb supply slowly over time. Which is why those severely dehydrated must drink and consume liquids slowly to prevent systematic shock - literally a sip every 5 minutes.. side track..).

So no matter how you look at it part of water per area is very diluted with other various minerals/vitamins/cells/proteins and genetic makeup. To the point area per mass is negligible on the grand scale of the body. So when you target a small area you can cause toxicity and should you hit a vein you can cause clots and even death as the vein collapses. (Because the vein would be in part seperate from.. say your bladder.. which you just chugged that 2L).

They aren't injecting the entire vial micron by micro. Into each cell. So yes, a mishap and high dose of salt in a vaccine can kill you. Especially if they hit a vein or artery. Which given the fact they reportedly injected "air" into veins instead of liquids.. you can bet your arse mishaps have occured.

Google or read here..

%of% water body makeup

The muscles and kidneys are contains 79%, skin is about 64% of water, and even the bones are 31% watery. Total water levels vary based on ages, babies have the most. Adults have between 45-60% total water value... depending on how lean or fat they are as fat contains little water...

Looking at organs and issues like fatty liver disease. These contain less water then healthy livers because of the fat levels of it. Increasing risk to those who consume or are injected with/by salts.

Need I keep going?
edit on 10-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: Bioactive ingredients and a few comments added, highlighted and bolded.

P.s it gets even more amusing when they make the claim saline works just as good as the vaccine..
this means it was tested and used probably publicly

yes, yes it was.. Google it for the shocking truth..

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Read my post to dos, it's not just about the vaccine/placebo. People don't comprehend why pfizers placebo group had the same deathrate as the vaccine. I used "salt" as an example when you include dietary consumption can trigger an overload. Especially when injected directly into the body.

This explains everything from scales skin/rash conditions to conditions in which the kidneys and heart become irregular. So when your drug trials and placebo group match death rates.. your doing the placebo at dangerous enough levels to cause reactions.

Add that to the nonstop contamination of vaccines and you get one hell of a killer cocktail in the placebo group. If they can't keep their own vaccines straight.

And I would sure enough make a bet if you inject the concentration of ocean water into your veins you will die. Even if it was only 1cc of ocean water concentrate of salt/water saline.

read about salt in veins or Google it yourself

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

There is .9g of sodium in 100ml of saline so in .25ml it would be 0.00225 grams of salt (1/1 MILLIONTH of the RDA). Even getting this injected into the bloodstream on an unhealthy diet would not cause health issues.

If you’re claiming that they purposefully may have tried to make the placebo more deadly, then this would be separate from saline itself being injurious in this small of a dose. They would have had to make the placebo more dangerous purposefully. I’d hope there are enough oversight for that to not occur in drug trials.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join