It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saline Vs Vaccine - death rates; vaccine toxicity explained.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: 38181

Read my post to dos, it's not just about the vaccine/placebo. People don't comprehend why pfizers placebo group had the same deathrate as the vaccine. I used "salt" as an example when you include dietary consumption can trigger an overload. Especially when injected directly into the body.

This explains everything from scales skin/rash conditions to conditions in which the kidneys and heart become irregular. So when your drug trials and placebo group match death rates.. your doing the placebo at dangerous enough levels to cause reactions.

Add that to the nonstop contamination of vaccines and you get one hell of a killer cocktail in the placebo group. If they can't keep their own vaccines straight.

And I would sure enough make a bet if you inject the concentration of ocean water into your veins you will die. Even if it was only 1cc of ocean water concentrate of salt/water saline.

read about salt in veins or Google it yourself

So much stupidity here.

Neither the current vaccines nor their placebos are injected into veins. In fact they are injected into the deltoid muscle specifically to avoid blood vessels.

Saline solution in placebos is isotonic with the bodily fluids in the muscle where it is injected. Ditto for the vaccines. This means that the relative concentration of salt to water in the injection is the same as in the body fluids. One reason for that is so that the injection won’t cause osmotic damage and discomfort at the injection site. The consequence of that is that a properly designed placebo/vaccine can not change the water/salt balance in the body no matter how big the dose. It’s designed that way.

The reason that approximately equal numbers of people die after taking placebos as die after getting vaccinated is because neither placebos nor vaccines cause death in any appreciable amount. We’re simply seeing the background death rate of the general population.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

Yes, exactly what I am claiming.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

They are suppose to be injected into the mussle at max you are correct. There are cases where it's been injected into the vein. Especially by non-doctor delivery units.. surely you remember the door to door injection service.

But In truth it's not even suppose to be injected past the first layer of skin to prevent the leak.. almost like a TB test is how it was suppose to be applied and injected if you actually paid attention.. as the top layer of skin is suppose to be enough to cause the reaction..

Hmm discomfort at the injection site, what about the rash and scale breakdown.. hunny your argument was ruined when you ignored the common symptoms of the vaccine. ..

What about all of the other symptoms that point to overdoses and cures. I have yet to see credible proof to an argument your making.

Pfizer? The biggest conartist in the world with the largest debt payout due to injuries that nearly went bankrupt after lawsuits.. properly do anything? The same company who crawled on their knees to a judge to hide trial data from the public pfizer...

You sure are talking a lot of blindspeak here, I think I will let someone else talk to you about the credibility and safety of anything pfizer... and I think those facts speak for itself.

But you still missed the point, newayz I give up. Trying to make my point. And refuse to repeat myself for the 3rd time.
edit on 10-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

(post by Ksihkehe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: BlackArrow

Regarding saline killing people due to salt content, the typical vaccine dose is 0.3ml. Remember, salt is suspended in saline, so it’s not 100% NaCl. I am pretty sure most of you put more salt on your breakfast fries….

This is a baseless theory.

Spot on.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The chances of someone dying of a saline placebo injection are phenomenal ?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Maybe a normal saline solution with an uncorrupted company but your forgetting pfizers disregard to safety.. and the fact their placebo trials had extremely high death rate.. which is exactly what the post is about..read the bottom, or control f and find saline solution

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Ummmm no. You do realize I give 1000ml normal saline over 60 minutes routinely, and very often do ~100ml/hour normal saline for days and days. Yet you think 2ml of normal saline will kill someone? ATS is just getting ridiculous. I give the covid vaccine, Doctors do NOT choose any such thing. Stop using unreliable sources.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

But here is another link for you.. www.mcgill.ca... health/placebos-used-vaccine-trials-do-not-please-everyone

Here's a better one.. www.usatoday.com... erile-fluid-recall/21782015/

# happens, it's been done.

researches raise flag about saline causing organ damage

one dead many I'll more nonsterile saline administered

3% complication rate regular saline pubmed

Either way you can't tell me saline hasn't killed or injured anyone. There is always a mistake because that's how humans are.. but saline and salt was just an example of things that can go wrong in a placebo group. And 3% is a big number.. different study pubmed adverse events

saline adverse event caused by precondition, with %.9 not close enough to plasma - pubmed

adverse event kidney damage due to to high sodium chloride

500+ studies on pubmed, I don't feel like linking them all.. so have fun.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hi. Thanks for the information.

I guess by inflating placebo injuries, it takes some of the thunder out of VAX injuries?

It appears placebo deaths should be linked to comorbidities... natural causes?

If I have heartburn and instead of eating blueberries that reverse the symptoms, and I eat some spicy chilli instead, my heartburn could get worse by eating more chilli.

So yes, I understand your point that small concentrations take time to metabolize.

So if there's already a large concentration of salt in the blood, adding to it in a slower metabolism could turn fatal....which signals comorbidities.

I haven't felt sick enough to get tested....I beat it at it's worse in DEC. 2019

🙏❤

edit on (1/10/2222 by loveguy because:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Yeay someone who gets it! But yeah I think the placebos weren't really placebos on that injury list. I think they included other toxic ingredients. Or didn't provide proper guidelines to the control group. Because it makes no sense that the change would be that small between test and control otherwise. I mean there was literally what a 1% difference between test and control... I mean it could be "normal circumstances".. but then they should of retested.

I really don't think they went out and grabbed a bunch of people on their deathbed and threw them in a placebo group either it's just to much at once.

But yeah I got sick in Feb, my fiance was in Florida came back and took a beating from what he brought back. A lot of people were sick before they even brought it up.

I want to know why the placebo drug is under lock and key, what was really in it. The reason why I even mentioned salt is because of the reports of those that actually feel better from the shot. Which there are several conditions that improve with salt injections.

Even migraine sufferers get relief from the shot, while others still have severe symptoms. I started snooping into various doctor blogs like Nathan. Because he did a report on a guy that is almost identical to a friend I have that is dying since he got vaccinated to liver and kidney, suspected heart and now confirmed brain damage..

Nathan was one who pointed out one of the studies about how the vaccines target the liver. Cause it to inflame before spreading to other areas. He mentioned fatty liver disease, and one of the issues when I started looking into it was well.. salt. So I wanted to branch from there see if anyone could put any viable info together.. but the worst part is it's the only link I found between each event.

Maybe it's a coincidence, but it's not just 1-2 events. It's like 5-6.. things that are slowly starting to build its own theory.. then I start talking to other people which added a few more that all just seem to line up. Then they wind up confirming a lot, like the other ailments that matched up with this particular deficiency. Which is how I know some people had a very bad reaction to it as well as good. I even did lot number comparing a with those involved. 2 of 3 shots for a different person wound up on the 500 most toxic list..

So I am really trying to dig into what is really in these vaccines.. because I do not want everyone around me to drop dead.. which is slowly happening. ATM; I only found 1 ingredient, and yes that was high amounts of sodium chloride. Which lines up with a crapload of their symptoms.

But this entire lock and key bull is leaving me super fustrated.. because they need to be helped but no one is fricken doing anything.. cept injecting them with more boosters..

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So saline is very low in salt, so did you see how much liquid is in a COVID shot...lol You most likely would get more salt from a cracker...

Also, plus please prove they even had placebos instead of the real thing...

edit on 10-1-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Just look at the pfizer study.. after all they are the ones that mentioned placebos. When Robert Malone spoke out.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

But yeah I think the placebos weren't really placebos on that injury list. I think they included other toxic ingredients.

Agreed.
Mail in voting ended America's prosperity.
If it wasn't for an inflated, manufactured common cold crisis, election night wouldn't have been extended weeks longer.

They're not being honest or upfront with us. So I wouldn't put it past them to deceive us with a toxic placebo test.

...the bears on Kodiak island don't depend on pharmaceutical intervention, natural immunity sustains their population.

edit on (1/10/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Sorry added quite a bit to that last post to you. Lol I have a tendency to edit nonstop. But for real, I do need some real help trying to find a way out of this mess.. find the cause and cure..

Cause no offense to selfish people, but those that die don't have to go on suffering while the rest of us deal with the grief and cleanup.. and I have 3 close people currently in crap shape. Not including 2 who already died.. one of them died with symptoms closely identical to arsenic poisoning. The other died to severe clots.

I just don't know if I can personally handle 3 more deaths by doing nothing.

At this point I don't give a # who I piss off, I want answers. I want them before it's to late to save my family and friends. Most of these naysayers are fixated on single words and can't see the bigger picture I was trying to paint. But I need help from other people who can spot things. Cause I am literally almost out of options.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The Pharmaceutical company gets to choose what placebo they use. It can consist of a combination of almost anything. If the actual vaccine is a little colored they will try to add things to make it the same thickness and color, remember also they can use the same adjuvants as in the vaccine because they are actually testing the active part of the vaccine, not the base. The placebo may have contained some polyethylene glycol in it which is why they stated that if you are allergic to it you should not take the vaccine. The pharma companies do not have to disclose the placebo chemistry, it is patent protected information. Depending on the placebo used, it can make the medication look better or worse, often they want a new patented medicine to look better so they use a placebo or even an old medication as a comparison and focus on promoting the good against the placebo. What they compare the medicine against is the choice of the pharma company.

The placebo they used for these vaccine testing was not just salt water, it would be too easy to see the difference in the shot if they did and that would make the test not blind.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

TextSalt poisoning is an intoxication resulting from the excessive intake of sodium (usually as sodium chloride) in either solid form or in solution (saline water, including brine, brackish water, or seawater).Salt poisoning sufficient to produce severe symptoms is rare, and lethal salt poisoning even rarer

en.wikipedia.org...
While excess salt levels could possibly be a contributing factor, it seems to be rather unlikely.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Just look at the pfizer study.. after all they are the ones that mentioned placebos. When Robert Malone spoke out.

They had 30,000 people in their trials where placebos were used as the normal course in a double blind study, but where is the evidence they used them in the real world scenario.

Also, why?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah, and sadly I think a lot of the vaccines are the same as the placebo group which means they get to hide behind that little oversight.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Because they are still testing the vaccine, there was at least a dozen studies on going even to this day with various preconditions even mixed vaccine studies are being done even though they haven't been fully tested or expected to complete until 2025.

Some of the mixed studies include mengintis and Tetnus, not just jnj/mod/pfizer combos.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join