It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "vaxxed" friends are all sick...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
ya I call BS on this post! a reply to: sailormon

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Family member who was bragging to me about being fully vaccinated and recently boostered yesterday, had a stroke earlier today.

Suddenly, other family members are asking me more about the vaccine complications being reported.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Karen657
Like I said you are free to believe what you like. Its not my job to convince anyone.
But I will leave this for anyone interested in it.

www.fda.gov...

“The FDA’s approval of this vaccine is a milestone as we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic. While this and other vaccines have met the FDA’s rigorous, scientific standards for emergency use authorization, as the first FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine, the public can be very confident that this vaccine meets the high standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality the FDA requires of an approved product,” said Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock, M.D. “While millions of people have already safely received COVID-19 vaccines, we recognize that for some, the FDA approval of a vaccine may now instill additional confidence to get vaccinated. Today’s milestone puts us one step closer to altering the course of this pandemic in the U.S.”

COMIRNATY was approved, not the one currently used under the EUA

Read the "approval" document closely. I would also suggest you do some research as this issue has already been discussed. RIGHT NOW, there is no approved vax. that is being used to inject people against COVID.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am so sorry to hear & will be praying for them.

Are you going to get copies of their Vax Lot numbers to see if all the numbers are the same &
if any are on the bad list?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Out of all my family members, the only ones to test positive and get sick are those that got vaccinated.

I'm not impressed by the efficacy of this Nova Vax.
edit on 1 10 2022 by QwertyMyself because: Get/got typo

edit on 1 10 2022 by QwertyMyself because: Take two...

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hope they can ask for a exemption after this wishing u well for you friends.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: QwertyMyself

And MSM outlets like CTV, CityNews CBC in Canada are still blaming the un vaccinated and claiming only un vaxed are getting sicker ending hospitalized.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   
This is a good explanation with commentary from Dr Geert Vanden Bossche, who is one of the world's foremost vaccination experts and proponents. I have also seen a credible video of an ND who did immune panels on a few of his patients before the vax, and after the 1st and 2nd doses. All of them showed significantly decreased immune markers after taking it, that dropped further after each jab.

rumble.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
There is already a lot of published data out there showing that the vaccines make things worse. They cause more deaths and give you more covid than the unvaccinated. At least 40% worse than being unvaccinated, not including the blood clots mycarditis and cancer that's coming your way from the vaccines.

www.researchgate.net... with_COVID-19_A_BigData_Analysis_of_145_Countries

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So I've seen the exact opposite of what the virus can do to unvaxxed. 1) Because I work in healthcare and 2) a fews ago (12/27 to be exact) my step dad came down with being sick. Progressively got worse as time went by. Ended up going to the doc last week and confirmed he did have Covid. He's unvaxxed, in pretty good health but he's in his early 60's. He's finally starting to feel better as of yesterday so about a 2 week turn around. He felt terrible and just couldn't do anything, lost 20 lbs.

My mom, is a very high risk due to cancer survival, losing 1 kidney, diabetic, etc. She has gotten all 3 shots and came away with maybe a sniffle of a cold and that was it.

I know people don't like this vaccine on this site, fine, it's your choice but for some people, this vaccine absolutely saves lives. If you are considered high risk person, go get the damn vaccine.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
More blatant BS from the paranoid and obsessed antivax crowd.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
More blatant BS from the paranoid and obsessed antivax crowd.
if the vaccines are proven so safe, why are the manufacturers still exempt from product liability laws? Where are the 10 year studies and blind trials? Why is this the first treatment in modern history with zero contraindications? And most importantly, why are so many tens of thousands of deaths in VAERS ignored? The un-mRNA jabbed die of COVID-19 and pro vaxxers cheer while the countless vaccinated die only from 'coincidence' even when it occurs in front of thousands of people on a European football pitch. Both the vaxxers and anti-mRNA'ers are betting with their lives. They should have the freedom to do so. If you have to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated, you should be at least curious about the corruption that sold you a sh*tty vaccine.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Like all vaccines, yes if you're at risk, the risk benefit calculus is absolutely in favor of getting the jab. It should be a choice. Children are at least 10x greater risk of harm from the jab as from COVID-19, so the benefit skews the other way unless there is immune system compromise, etc. Blanket statements in medicine should always be suspect.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Triple vaccinated and not sick. Haven’t been sick and never do get sick

That said these people are indeed hacks and do not deserve our trust or patience. But there’s nothing wrong with the vaccines and they aren’t making people sick on any sort of large scale. Small numbers of people do have bad reactions

But since we know that nobody can keep secrets, we also know vaccines didn’t cause any of the doomsday scenarios predicted by the torrent of uninformed people who claimed (and were proven wrong) otherwise

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Anyone at risk refusing Trump’s vaccine is contributing to a future democratic majority.

But by all means, let’s let the Democrats tell us when we can and can’t wear masks (by virtue of supporting masks)
Let’s let the Democrats tell us what shots we should and should not get. By supporting the shots they ensure a subset of this party will reject it against all logic and reason

What next?

Will 20% of the GOP let Democrats thirst for oxygen sway them against breathing it? We will see. It doesn’t look good.

Followers.
edit on 1/11/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Anyone at risk refusing Trump’s vaccine is contributing to a future democratic majority.

But by all means, let’s let the Democrats tell us when we can and can’t wear masks (by virtue of supporting masks)
Let’s let the Democrats tell us what shots we should and should not get. By supporting the shots they ensure a subset of this party will reject it against all logic and reason

What next?

Will 20% of the GOP let Democrats thirst for oxygen sway them against breathing it? We will see. It doesn’t look good.

Followers.

Except the vaccinated are more likely to experience symptomatic illness with Omicron than the unvaccinated. Trust the science even when it's inconvenient to your narrative.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Triple vaccinated and not sick. Haven’t been sick and never do get sick

That said these people are indeed hacks and do not deserve our trust or patience. But there’s nothing wrong with the vaccines and they aren’t making people sick on any sort of large scale. Small numbers of people do have bad reactions

But since we know that nobody can keep secrets, we also know vaccines didn’t cause any of the doomsday scenarios predicted by the torrent of uninformed people who claimed (and were proven wrong) otherwise

There are more deaths officially linked to the mRNA jabs according to the CDC and FDA than all other vaccines combined.

(post by ARM1968 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
People are going to stick to whatever opinion they have. However there is a virulent strain still out there. I've read of 6 prominent anti Vax people who died from Covid pneumonia this week.

2 weeks ago they are holding symposiums, celebrating getting a religious exemption, etc and now they are dead. Meanwhile people are posting how they are so very shocked their good true Patriot friend died. They are shocked? Seriously?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join