It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "vaxxed" friends are all sick...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Just another anecdotal instance here.

My family has not and will not take the death jab. We live in a place where it's not compulsory and there is still no penalty or stigma to not having it.

I currently know three families that have been injected and are all sick. Spoke with them last night, hoping to get together today. They're all "quarantined."

In my family, we are following the FLCCC protocol (I can get IVM here OTC). I take IVM weekly, my wife twice a week. We circulate freely in society, don't use face diapers, take no extra precautions beyond common sense, and are well.

There is a massive injection campaign going on down the street from my house. I watch the sheep stroll by and just roll my eyes. I've lost all compassion for them. I figure this is maybe an instance of quasi-Darwinian "unnatural selection." I do know good people who have been duped and it pisses me off, but most of them are just idiots

This is ridiculous. Just f*****g ridiculous.

:
edit on 2022 1 09 by incoserv because: typo.

edit on Sun Jan 9 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Please do not use images in titles

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I wonder if it is the same thing in those vials, because here in Denmark I know lots of people getting vaxxed, including the 3 shot, including myself. I did not get sick nor did they ?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
I wonder if it is the same thing in those vials, because here in Denmark I know lots of people getting vaxxed, including the 3 shot, including myself. I did not get sick nor did they ?

It's been proven that the vials/lots do not contain the same stuff from batch to batch. I'll post a video shortly.
edit on 2022 1 09 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Have s look at this video. it is well worth the hour it'll take.

I said months ago that the wide variations in outcomes on a regional basis could only mean that not all lots were the same formulation and that they were doing experiments on us. It's pretty much statistically proven now.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I have also noticed the vaxxed getting sick around here. They are testing negative for cv. A neighbor ,who is a nurse, returned from Mexico and got so sick she went to acute care. She tested negative for flu and cv. The others feel they had a bad flu and their families are catching it as well. One gal and her parents spent Xmas sick. I wonder if their immune systems have been compromised?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

There are social media platforms that have sections that post stories of anti vaccination people demonizing the vaccine, diminishing the seriousness of the virus, fighting against the “establishment” and ultimately dying.

Ironic, funny and sad.

edit on 9-1-2022 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

My vaxxed work colleague is sick , as he's in the "at risk" category I hope the vax protects him.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

One of my "vaxxed" friends had tested positive. The others were exposed to her and are sick, so they are assuming they are positive.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

of course it could just be that since many areas have higher vaccination rates, that those getting sick would of course have an equally high percentage of people getting sick. since of course as has been fully known since the vaccines even first came out, that they are not anywhere even close to a guarantee of not getting sick, since their whole point and purpose is and always has been, to help stop people getting as sick, and thus less likely to die, or suffer from the serious long term health effects from the virus. and NOT, and never has been, to stop people from getting, or even passing on the virus to others.

i know,i know, so many on both sides of all the covid debates, especially in countries like the US, and Canada, have fully believed, and fully bought into, the myth and lies being pushed by politicians and media in those countries. and so seem to think that "these vaccines are to stop people from getting the vurus".

+39 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

There are social media platforms that have sections that post stories of anti vaccination people demonizing the vaccine, diminishing the seriousness of the virus, fighting against the “establishment” and ultimately dying.

Ironic, funny and sad.

There are thousands and thousands of instances of people who have taken the injection and become gravely sick, are permanently incapacitated or dead!

That is ironic and sad, but not funny.

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

If they don't prevent infection and disease, they are not vaccines.

If they often induce side effects such as incapacitating illness and death, they are a bioweapon.

The fact that the masses line up to take an inadequately tested, emergency use authorized experimental gene therapy that will do nothing] to prevent the sickness that it is supposed to prevent says more about the gullibility if the masses than anything else.:
edit on 2022 1 09 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Ironic, funny and sad.

There are thousands and thousands of instances of people who have taken the injection and become gravely sick, are permanently incapacitated or dead!

Fascinating, the claim you just made also frequently appears on these anti vaccine persons timeline.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'm sorry your jabbed friends are sick...but glad you're not.

It's clear that getting 3+ jabs doesn't protect anyone from getting the China Virus.
edit on 9-1-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Can you two not see how you are acting? One is laughing at the sheep and the other thinks it’s ironic and funny, that people are GETTING sick!
They once said their was a conspiracy to pit us against one another.

a reply to: MDDoxs and Incoserv

edit on 9-1-2022 by TexasTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Can you two not see how you are acting? One is laughing at the sheep and the other thinks it’s ironic and funny, that people are GETTING sick!
They once said their was a conspiracy to pit us against one another.

a reply to: MDDoxs and Incoserv

It’s a conspiracy within a conspiracy, inside another conspiracy. Conspirception….

+22 more 
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

There are also swarms of people dying from praising and exulting the shot, yet I'm not willing to laugh. You have been easily manipulated and are now willingly conforming to the division created by the elite. There's your irony.

+2 more 
link   

Ironic, funny and sad.

It's only Ironic funny and sad if your caught up in all the emotion, so blinkered that you can't see that it's all a façade, healthy people who are against the jab don't die of covid enough for there to be sections dedicated to it, it's just not logically possible yet you believe it to be true.

Think on that.
edit on th012688 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I was a bit under the weather after recieving 2 pfiser shots in 6 weeks.

Now i don't have a healthy lifestyle , too much weed and unhealthy food , only thing that counters that is my work wich is pretty physically demanding.

+17 more 
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Ironic, funny and sad.

Fascinating, the claim you just made also frequently appears on these anti vaccine persons timeline.

Watch the video that i linked above.

If you've been jabbed, I understand the psychological need to convince yourself that you've done the right thing; but the truth is the truth, regardless how inconvenient or uncomfortable. You need to know it.

Look at the VAERS report. Look at the statistics. FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!

+17 more 
link   

I don't know how long it's going to take for the majority to WAKE TF UP to this who plandemic thing!

When are people going to finally realize, and accept, that the "gubbmint" is NOT your friend when it comes to health care?? Their interests are somewhere completely different!

It's just incomprehensible to me, that fully 2 years + later, people are still cowering in fear to all these "experts" who clearly don't know if their ass is bored or punched! They really don't, yet people still hang on every word they say (i.e. masks, lockdowns, boosters, quarantines, ad nauseum)

I just don't understand it. I mean, the entire World can't really be that 'stoopid'...can they??

The majority need to just stand up, united, and say...ENOUGH!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join