It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "vaxxed" friends are all sick...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: incoserv

My vaxxed work colleague is sick , as he's in the "at risk" category I hope the vax protects him.

Thank God he took the Vaxx or he would be much sicker.

#Sarcasm

edit on 9-1-2022 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Look at the VAERS report. Look at the statistics. FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!

I think you need to brush up on your science. I also recommend you read up on what the VAERs database actually reports.

I make these suggest to you like they are something new, but I think you have continued to refuse to do either suggestion.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

originally posted by: gortex

My vaxxed work colleague is sick , as he's in the "at risk" category I hope the vax protects him.

Thank God he took the Vaxx or he would be much sicker.

Or not.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

originally posted by: MDDoxs

There are social media platforms that have sections that post stories of anti vaccination people demonizing the vaccine, diminishing the seriousness of the virus, fighting against the “establishment” and ultimately dying.

Ironic, funny and sad.

It's only Ironic funny and sad if your caught up in all the emotion, so blinkered that you can't see that it's all a phased, healthy people who are against the jab don't die of covid enough for there to be sections dedicated to it, it's just not logically possible yet you believe it to be true.

Think on that.

Those who have been jabbed are generally incapable of acknowledging the facts. In order to maintain their composure, they have to convince themselves that they have not voluntarily taken a potentially lethal substance into their body. Can you imagine what it'd be like to live knowing that you are under a potential death sentence?

In order to solidify their conviction that they are in the right and have done the noble thing, thosev who have not must be ostracized and belittled. This gives them the moral high ground and assuages the doubts that facts might bring on.

In other words, it's not really worth the effort.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Are there? I seriously doubt that.
Where's the data?
I live in an area that is over 80% vaccinated. Trust me people are not dropping dead from them.

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 442 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through November 15, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 9,810 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.

finchannel.com...
Please realize that the figures reported to VAERS are not verified. Its an initial reporting system and can be accessed by lay people.
And still it shows a small percentage of possible deaths.
Every drug available can be fatal to a small number of people. Gosh every commercial for a prescription drug has 15 seconds of possible side effects including death.
Its your choice whether you get vaccinated but spreading junk to make other people afraid to get vaccinated is just wrong.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Smigg

originally posted by: MDDoxs

There are social media platforms that have sections that post stories of anti vaccination people demonizing the vaccine, diminishing the seriousness of the virus, fighting against the “establishment” and ultimately dying.

Ironic, funny and sad.

It's only Ironic funny and sad if your caught up in all the emotion, so blinkered that you can't see that it's all a phased, healthy people who are against the jab don't die of covid enough for there to be sections dedicated to it, it's just not logically possible yet you believe it to be true.

Think on that.

Those who have been jabbed are generally incapable of acknowledging the facts. In order to maintain their composure, they have to convince themselves that they have not voluntarily taken a potentially lethal substance into their body. Can you imagine what it'd be like to live knowing that you are under a potential death sentence?

In order to solidify their conviction that they are in the right and have done the noble thing, thosev who have not must be ostracized and belittled. This gives them the moral high ground and assuages the doubts that facts might bring on.

In other words, it's not really worth the effort.

How far can they go with the boosters is what's intriguing me, how long will it take for people to wake up, until it's too late ?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yes, they can be that stupid.

Before Mattias Desmet made "mass formation psychosis" a thing, it was obvious to be that people were being psychologically manipulated and the vast majority of humanity was under something of a hypnotic trance.

Yes, they can be that stupid. You been not proof? Just look at the popularity of "lite beer."

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Karen657

Watch the video.

ETA: Forcing people to get the jab by coercion, intimidation or sanctions ismore wrong.

The former still leaves the decision to take it to one's own research and analysis. Forcing injection takes away basic human rights.

Nobody is forcing you to not be injected, but many are being coerced into taking it. But you probably can't see that, or when feel that it's justified.
:
edit on 2022 1 09 by incoserv because: ETA.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It is no longer just an Emergency Use Aurhorization.
Its fully approved by the FDA.
Like many other drugs.
It has been shown to prevent disease in most and it reduces the chance of severe illness in others.
That's been proven in real life experiences.
But again your choice if you get it and your choice what you believe.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Karen657
It is no longer just an Emergency Use Aurhorization.
Its fully approved by the FDA.
Like many other drugs.
It has been shown to prevent disease in most and it reduces the chance of severe illness in others.
That's been proven in real life experiences.
But again your choice if you get it and your choice what you believe.

That is a lie that you have swallowed. The injections being given now are not approved. And none of them - "approved" or not - have been adequately tested. All injections currently in use are "approved" under EUA. None of them have undergone the rigorous multi-year tests that all drugs have historically been subject to.
edit on 2022 1 09 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Me. Either. And 69 w heart condition.
I'm fine....have been stellar. Booster was 6 months ago.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I really only know two people who got covid and neither was vaccinated. Both survived though one had a very rough time for many weeks.
I'll add that I also know folks who are unvaccinated and have not gotten sick.
I'm vaccinated and have not gotten sick. I'm also not dead from the vaccine lol, nor am I feeling any adverse effects from it.
And keys don't stick to my arm or chest either.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Many worship at the alter of Science. Unfortunately I have family members in the science field and blindly trust.
What was the one sign in many yards during all of this?
I Believe In Science!

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Like I said you are free to believe what you like. Its not my job to convince anyone.
But I will leave this for anyone interested in it.

www.fda.gov...

“The FDA’s approval of this vaccine is a milestone as we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic. While this and other vaccines have met the FDA’s rigorous, scientific standards for emergency use authorization, as the first FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine, the public can be very confident that this vaccine meets the high standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality the FDA requires of an approved product,” said Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock, M.D. “While millions of people have already safely received COVID-19 vaccines, we recognize that for some, the FDA approval of a vaccine may now instill additional confidence to get vaccinated. Today’s milestone puts us one step closer to altering the course of this pandemic in the U.S.”

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Who's doing that?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
I have also noticed the vaxxed getting sick around here. They are testing negative for cv. A neighbor ,who is a nurse, returned from Mexico and got so sick she went to acute care. She tested negative for flu and cv. The others feel they had a bad flu and their families are catching it as well. One gal and her parents spent Xmas sick. I wonder if their immune systems have been compromised?

It's cold and flu season, and the majority of people have had at least one or two doses, so the odds say that most people getting something are going to have at least one or two doses.

That's just the odds.

Now as to vaxxed people getting the Rona. This is what happens when they continue to pump the same formulation into us as though it's going to help when they tell us the part of the virus the vaccine specifically causes your body to make antibodies against is the one that has mutated.

Vaccines are designed to work against very specific parts of a pathogen, and usually those are stable parts of a pathogen. If that part mutates then the antibody you have is not as effective, doesn't work as well. So when omigawd rolls around with so many mutations on the spike protein, it's to be expected that the vaccine is not very good against it.

The sane response would be to reformulate your vaccine against the new variant or simply admit, as omigawd is mild and does not appear to cause the pneumonia of the previous two waves, that the time for vaccine therapeutics is pretty well done and go with other treatments that are more effective against the Rona and don't depend on matching the specifics of the variant.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Believe what you want to believe. This week alone I've come across news of 3 prominent anti Vax, pro Ivermectin people who have died from Covid. All relatively young.

Their friends are totally shocked for some reason, and now posting that they are being targeted by biological weapons, that the hospital killed them, etc.

It's all anecdotal, I've known of no vaxxed hospitalized people, only unvaxxed, including a healthy 23 year old. No severe side effects from the Vax. I'm sure we'll push the goalposts but the "vaxxed are gonna die in 6 months" claim doesn't seem to have occurred, we're now over a year in since many have received a Vax.

I've seen posts from parents asking if they should take their baby to the ER as they seem very ill. I've seen posts of people asking if anyone has an oxygen machine they can use instead of going to the hospital. Take the chance and roll the dice. Personally I'd rather try to avoid going into the hospital and in the U.S. even with good insurance, you're going to end up with a very large hospital bill. The unvaxxed I know have been in a week or more, if they come home at all.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Karen657

Who's doing that?

Like I've said, jabbed people can't deal with facts.

This has become a common occurrence.
:
edit on 2022 1 09 by incoserv because: ETA.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

The truth is that COVID has mutated enough that the vaccine now provides poor protection if any.

Now, I'm not telling you to get it or not. I have my two shots, but I'm not getting any boosters unless I need to get involved with my mother's medical needs because she's immunocompromised and even then, I'm timing it carefully because if there is any preventive benefit from a booster, it's early on in the first few weeks.

So everyone is up on the table to get sick, and after that, it's just a matter of age, general health, and to a certain degree luck.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If it mutates enough to just be a mild issue or like the flu they try to guess a prominent strain every year and that's the shot they give, I don't see an issue with it.

What is sad is seeing all these people stunned that their anti Vax savior has died so now are doubling down on even more outlandish conspiracies. Young children losing a parent or both. People who may be bankrupted by medical bills. It most likely could have been avoided. That was their decision and choice though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join