It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "vaxxed" friends are all sick...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Except they are trying to press us into shots now as soon as every 5 months, and they're trying to tell us we have to have them or we won't be allowed to work.

Does that sound like a flu shot to you?

For most of us, the flu shot is something we take or not as we choose. I only get mine right now as I decide I may need to hedge my bets in a given year because even in that year, the flu shot might be an absolute dud for a variety of reasons, everything from them guessing wrong on what strains of flu circulate to the strains they choose mutating enough the shots suck at their job even if the strains are right. As I age, I'll likely start getting my flu shot more often because age does what it does.

But with this Rona shot, they're pushing the exact same one in increasingly shorter intervals even though it's obvious it has limited effectiveness with every single wave they scare us with. They aren't changing it, and they're working on increasingly authoritarian measures to make us take something universally that has next to no effectiveness, too. That's *not* how any flu shot I know of works.

And keep in mind that the same people who are forcing this were many of the ones who would tell you not to touch it with a 10' pole when Trump was still president and it was in early release.
edit on 9-1-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
So the flu vaccine isn't a vaccine? Because all the flu vaccine does is the same thing the Covid vaccine does.

Hence, you have to get the flu shot each year.

Not a cure, just a bit of help to keep you from getting really sick.

Let's just call them shots then.

a reply to: incoserv

edit on 9-1-2022 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

No. You don't have to get it each year. You can or not as you choose.

There are very few professions out there that verifiably need you to be vaccinated.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
No, you don't have to get them, I agree. I know some people who get them every year.

I do not. I will when I get a bit older or feel my immune system needs the boost.

I AM NOT FOR MANDATED VACCINES. I agree, it should be up to the individual.

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

The flu vaccine is actually closer to what we think of as a traditional vaccine because of how it's made - with actual pathogen, but the flu has so many strains and mutates readily enough that often the flu vaccine is of limited use.

Either the scientists who formulate it pick the wrong strains to be in it and different ones circulate meaning you are vaccinated against the wrong stuff, or the strains that get picked mutate enough by the time it starts circulating and you get the shots that the immunity provided is of limited effectiveness. Sometimes, the flu shot is less than 40% effective.

Another difference is that when we use whole pathogen like we do with flu vaccines, your body has a chance to see the whole package and create antibodies against all of it. The proteins used in the mRNA is so limited that it is very narrow and targeted. Should the virus step a bit outside that scope, and you've lost the benefit. With the whole package, there is a range of antibodies your body creates, and if one stops working, there is always a chance another can step up and do its job.

edit on 9-1-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Depends on the lot number...

originally posted by: Spacespider
I wonder if it is the same thing in those vials, because here in Denmark I know lots of people getting vaxxed, including the 3 shot, including myself. I did not get sick nor did they ?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Karen657

Any idea what’s causing massive increases in overall mortality worldwide since the vaccine rollout.

That’s discounting those who’ve died WITH covid, we’re still seeing huge increase in heart attacks, strokes etc.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I have not and will not ever willingly take the jab. I had Covid in 2020 and it was nothing more than a cold for me. I do not understand how so many people defend taking it when it has been proven and admitted that it does not prevent infection or spreading. Why take something that really has no upside but on the other hand you could develop blood clots, a heart condition or have a stroke. Doesn't seem like a good trade off to me.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Karen657

Any idea what’s causing massive increases in overall mortality worldwide since the vaccine rollout.

That’s discounting those who’ve died WITH covid, we’re still seeing huge increase in heart attacks, strokes etc.

There you go with facts again.

Karens can't handle facts.

The news reports massive staffing shortages in hospitals because so many health professionals have refused to get injected and were fired, but Karen says, "Whites doing that?"

Former vice-president with Pfizer presents hard data of anomalies in vaccine side effects and Karen says, "That's just hearsay."

Like I said, they have an almost psychotic need to believe that they are in the right, facts be damned.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Probably among other things the increases in other deaths. Apparently there have been more military suicides than COVID deaths.

FACT-O-RAMA! Almost twice as many military troops have died of suicide in the last three months than of COVID since the “pandemic” started.

Then you have to consider the increases in OD deaths and suicides in other groups like high school kids. The measures used to "save" us from Rona are also killing people.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Not only do you have staffing shortages because unvaxxed employees were fired, but you also have them getting the omigawd and having to sit out for insane amounts of time because of COVID protocol. And since omigawd is contagious like a cold - very, they're all getting it at once like a cold.

So have lots of staff that you don't have enough of getting sick with a cold that takes a few days to get over, but force them isolate for a full 5 days and then get a clean test which they may or may not be able to find and may or may not render a false positive sending them back to COVID jail for another 5 days ... and you have hospitals overwhelmed by COVID.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Not only do you have staffing shortages because unvaxxed employees were fired, but you also have them getting the omigawd and having to sit out for insane amounts of time because of COVID protocol. And since omigawd is contagious like a cold - very, they're all getting it at once like a cold.

So have lots of staff that you don't have enough of getting sick with a cold that takes a few days to get over, but force them isolate for a full 5 days and then get a clean test which they may or may not be able to find and may or may not render a false positive sending them back to COVID jail for another 5 days ... and you have hospitals overwhelmed by COVID.

But Karen says nine of that exists ...

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Then people were were fired for not taking the injection are asked to come back temporarily to fill vacancies left by injected people who are sick.

But Karen says nine of that exists, so just ignore it ...

,:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

But Karen says nine of that exists ...

Mass formation psychosis ...

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Exactly, we refocused our entire healthcare system to fight a mild respiratory virus at the expense of treatment and screening for more serious illness. Then there’s the isolation and quarantine of asymptomatic healthcare workers creating a staff shortage, also repurposed hospital wards and introduced time consuming protocols to put more pressure on an already overwhelmed system. Then you get idiots claiming this is all due to the virus when reality is that it’s our foolish reaction which has caused the damage. Nothing short of criminal, heads will roll once the dust settles.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

There are social media platforms that have sections that post stories of anti vaccination people demonizing the vaccine, diminishing the seriousness of the virus, fighting against the “establishment” and ultimately dying.

Ironic, funny and sad.

thinking that someone dying is funny is demented.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Karen657
It is no longer just an Emergency Use Aurhorization.
Its fully approved by the FDA.
Like many other drugs.
It has been shown to prevent disease in most and it reduces the chance of severe illness in others.
That's been proven in real life experiences.
But again your choice if you get it and your choice what you believe.

Can you show me one person who has been given the Comirnaty vaccine? I only ask as the pre-approved version is all that's given, due to lawsuits and junk. But prove me wrong and show me someone getting the approved version.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Hi incoserv. I know what you shared in this post is an anecdote.

I'm curious if any of the people you've mentioned who have given these treatments a shot and fallen ill smoke?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I've been saying that I have 3 coworkers who are out on COVID protocol.

1 has sinus trouble because of a deviated septum. She's getting surgery but ... symptoms ... so she's being forced to isolate for 5 days and show a clean test to come back.

1 had her husband, a 1st responder get it. He was able to mostly isolate at his station house, but she *still* had do the full 5 days with negative test.

1 actually did get sick and did get a positive test, and now she has to wait 5 more days ... She can obtain a new test today, but may not be able to find one.

So the protocol has held out 2 out of 3 who did not really need to be held out. Wonderful average.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

There are social media platforms that have sections that post stories of anti vaccination people demonizing the vaccine, diminishing the seriousness of the virus, fighting against the “establishment” and ultimately dying.

Ironic, funny and sad.

Well that's because you cant make those stories about the gullible sheep that took the shot when the news hides the vax status of every person dropping dead for no reason. The only data you have to push is data that supports what you think, all the rest is hidden, that should be your first clue you are being lied to. To further obfuscate all the shenanigan's, they change the definition of fully vaxxed to hide the fact most of the people really sick have had multiple shots already.

I live in Philadelphia. I have traveled about 50k miles on motorcycle all over the country since the beginning of this in 2020. I have gone to Sturgis, and been in many groups of people over 10k with no maks. I own respirators that actually do filter viruses, but I do not wear them. I don't wear any masks. I shake hands, eat out, I even went to Disney and universal studios.

Now I am not vaxxed, and neither are my kids. My wife did because of work. My brother and sisters did because they are morons who fall for everything.

My wife got back from a FL trip two days ago all sick. No one in my house is sick. Kids had a temp of like 99 for a couple hours and kicked it. I am fine, and I sleep next to her. Every single person I know who has cough COVID has been vaxxed. 100% of them. My friends I ride Harleys with are the same as me, and are all fine. We go to Hooters for bike night and get wings. We will go bar hopping where you stop at one bar every hour or two (to keep the BAC low) and have a beer or snack, then onto the next.

This is not adding up. Regardless of what you believe, you need to understand you are being lied to and manipulated.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join