It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "vaxxed" friends are all sick...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
My healthy 72 yr old mother who prior to the double Moderna Jab was full of energy with no major health issues just got diagnosed with Stage 4 Colon & Liver Cancer. No way to be sure if the causality was related to the vax but the timing is sus!

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: incoserv

Look at the VAERS report. Look at the statistics. FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!

I think you need to brush up on your science. I also recommend you read up on what the VAERs database actually reports.

I make these suggest to you like they are something new, but I think you have continued to refuse to do either suggestion.

Can you tell me what a cluster-randomized trial is Mr. Science?

[snipped]
edit on Sun Jan 9 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: MDDoxs

There are social media platforms that have sections that post stories of anti vaccination people demonizing the vaccine, diminishing the seriousness of the virus, fighting against the “establishment” and ultimately dying.

Ironic, funny and sad.

thinking that someone dying is funny is demented.

To zealots, it is part of worship.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Double vaccinated, not sick. Everyone I know is vaccinated, nobody sick. So I guess that evens things out

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
TO; Vaxxed friends are all sick....

the latest variant is Deltacron, first infections in Cyprus

your observation leads to only speculation...
either the vaxx caused symptoms or made the sicknesss in its mild form as opposed to getting deathly sick... there's always trade-offs
edit on th31164174845709142022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I know of 3 that got their booster a month ago and are currently sick from the vid.they are calling and asking for natural remedies cause their head feels like it's going to explode.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Double vaccinated, not sick. Everyone I know is vaccinated, nobody sick. So I guess that evens things out

I have both the shots. Got them in March/April. I have had two mild colds since. The last was in early December just before omigawd hit the news cycles as a thing here in the states. We knew about it in S. Africa though.

All that cold was was a slightly sore throat and lots and lots of snot. It is, of course, entirely possible that it was omigawd, but since I never ran a fever over the course of the couple of days I had it, I didn't think anything of it. It was just a mild cold, probably the least serious cold I've had in years. I chalked it up to my better levels of physical fitness in recent years.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

Hi incoserv. I know what you shared in this post is an anecdote.

I'm curious if any of the people you've mentioned who have given these treatments a shot and fallen ill smoke?

No, none of them do.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

this cold weather season ---oct - jan--- has been the worst in the last 24 years for me

like your minor cold with no fever, i have had dozens of 12 hour to 48 hour attacks of flu or dirreah or upper lung or coughs or excessive snot or phlem problems in a constant bombardment of symptoms... during the past 4-5 months

i cannot risk taking vaxx, both allergy and past stroke factors involved

i have few visitors entering my DAV flat, maybe 6 people come-&-go on no particular schedule...i get groceries weekly at Neighborhood WallMart, masked & distanced

the whole atmosphere is tainted with diseases in my opinion...and i got a dynomite immune system in defense

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
We're on a conspiracy theory website.....what more do you want. I simply ask where are, all the people suffering from polio and Mumps Measles & Rubella...those diseases have vaccines and those vaccines seem to be working. I don't remember ever having to get a "booster" shot for polio vaccine or the MMR vaccine. Why ? Because those vaccines are real & they actually work.a reply to: TexasTruth

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Grenade

I've been saying that I have 3 coworkers who are out on COVID protocol.

1 has sinus trouble because of a deviated septum. She's getting surgery but ... symptoms ... so she's being forced to isolate for 5 days and show a clean test to come back.

1 had her husband, a 1st responder get it. He was able to mostly isolate at his station house, but she *still* had do the full 5 days with negative test.

1 actually did get sick and did get a positive test, and now she has to wait 5 more days ... She can obtain a new test today, but may not be able to find one.

So the protocol has held out 2 out of 3 who did not really need to be held out. Wonderful average.

I only heard this on the radio yesterday, so I cannot link a confirmation, but apparently the new directions are, after 5 days, test if you can, if you can't test, then just do what you feel is right. I'd love for someone to post a link.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fatboy527
We're on a conspiracy theory website.....what more do you want. I simply ask where are, all the people suffering from polio and Mumps Measles & Rubella...those diseases have vaccines and those vaccines seem to be working. I don't remember ever having to get a "booster" shot for polio vaccine or the MMR vaccine. Why ? Because those vaccines are real & they actually work.a reply to: TexasTruth

You might want to read up on MMR vaccines.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

All that cold was was a slightly sore throat and lots and lots of snot. It is, of course, entirely possible that it was omigawd, but since I never ran a fever over the course of the couple of days I had it, I didn't think anything of it. It was just a mild cold, probably the least serious cold I've had in years. I chalked it up to my better levels of physical fitness in recent years.

I have a family member that has had Covid twice, he had it once non vaccinated, and once vaccinated.
He did not have a fever either time. Both were colds.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Thank you. It something I've been trying to keep in eye on.

The majority of smokers I knew who were infected experienced mild symptoms, iirc. Looking back this was before they took up these treatments. Individuals who were former smokers up to that point, had a rougher time. By that, I mean their recovery time had been longer. Three days compared to seven, I believe.

This was before the treatments had been as popular. Now I'm trying to practice paying more attention to the influence of smoking in those who have been treated, tobacco in particular.

Anecdotelly, my infection was minor. I smoke, and am grateful to have felt much better after a few days. My daughter smokes and her infection was mild too. At that point, she had her first shot (Phizer).

We rested, drank mostly fluids, and went through a half litre of liposomal vitamin C between us in the first few days.

edit on 9-1-2022 by dffrntkndfnml because: Added my own anecdotes

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Karen657

Who's doing that?

Like I've said, jabbed people can't deal with facts.

This has become a common occurrence.
:

You’re trying to talk common sense to a person responsible for the post below. (talking about Biden). May want to save your breath, just saying.

Karen657[/post] a reply to: carewemust Except he's not deteriorating. He's perfectly sound especially for his age. He certainly is still agile and able to maintain a quick gait. He speaks eloquently. Doesn't appear unable to use a ramp or hold a water bottle. I don't know..we're gonna need more than mere words to make him what you claim. Its really pretty funny given the past five years

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Depends on the lot numbers of the experimental drug.

Some lot numbers are deadly with the live virus while other lot numbers have the dead virus...

originally posted by: hombero

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Can you two not see how you are acting? One is laughing at the sheep and the other thinks it’s ironic and funny, that people are GETTING sick!
They once said their was a conspiracy to pit us against one another.

a reply to: MDDoxs and Incoserv

edit on 1/9/22 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I have a family member who recently did the booster jab. The very next day he woke up in a heavy sweat. He said it was so bad it looked like someone threw a bucket of water on the bed.

He is now suffering from headaches, feels like sh**, and is lucky to survive the shot.

edit on 01010131pm312022Sun, 09 Jan 2022 12:01:57 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

CDC rules and work rules are two different things. The CDC can say one thing, and your job can say another. Technically, no employer of 100 employees has to mandate vaccines yet either, but plenty are and they are simply firing those employees who are non-compliant instead of offering any other accommodation.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Jabs every 6 months or 3 months or 8 jabs a year 4 every 6 months is not feasible, is not financially possible and will collapse entire economies.

Already experts said that you can not keep a schedule of multiple jabs a year to jab the entire world.

A lot of people pro jabs forget that the plan for the jabs if every implemented will trickle down to your insurance companies and your pockets.

The government will not be offering free jabs for ever.

Soo I can already see another way to make money with jab insurance
So you do not miss any of your jabs.

Plus this will also bring a wide array of health issues as the body is mean to take all the crap in the jabs in a ongoing doses.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join