It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "vaxxed" friends are all sick...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

They are trying to make sure all roads lead to the cliff. Since folk are starting to refuse to jump, they plan to just push them.

Those that escape the jump or the push, will be hunted down.

Well, I will not be hard to find. I am not running. I am not hiding. I am not willingly taking the vaccine. So I guess I will see some of you in the showers.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

How do you account for areas with insanely high vaccination rates that also have high infection rates?

that is easy. by the simple fact that just as they have said the entire time we have had vaccines, that the vaccines DON'T STOP TRANSMISSION OF THE VIRUS at all. they neither stop a vaccinated person from getting the virus, or from passing the virus on to others. so in the end all areas with high infection rates, have high rates of infection. which in all likelihood means that regardless of vaccinations or not, areas with insanely high vaccination rates are areas that people have not been taking proper precautions in. precautions such as everyone wearing a mask (vaccinated or not), keeping proper distance, as well as not congregating in crowds.

The vaccine isn't what we were told it would be.

well that would all depend on who you were listening to. you listen to some people such as American politicians (on both sides of the issue), and media, you are mainly correct. if you listened to other countries as well as the WHO, then that would not be true.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Why do people keeping calling something a vaccine when it clearly is not?

Today's version of double think?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: incoserv

There are social media platforms that have sections that post stories of anti vaccination people demonizing the vaccine, diminishing the seriousness of the virus, fighting against the “establishment” and ultimately dying.

Ironic, funny and sad.

There are thousands and thousands of instances of people who have taken the injection and become gravely sick, are permanently incapacitated or dead!

That is ironic and sad, but not funny.

Fascinating, the claim you just made also frequently appears on these anti vaccine persons timeline.

as well as other fringe conspiracy forums such as dozens of peer reviewed medical studies and the CDC's VAERS database.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
There clearly is a problem with the narrative around the origin of the virus (bio weapon research or “natural”) and subsequently the roll out of the vaccines. The fact that such draconian measures are being used by the government and that so many qualified medical voices raising issues are being silenced should be a concern.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

The more we find out about omigawd, the more I am going to assume the mild cold with scratchy throat, lots of snot was almost certainly it even though I had it before it became a thing in the news by a couple weeks. Thank God for small favors.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i live in new jersey, where corona is rampant right know. Everyone i know has covid. All my family, all my co workers, all my friends, siblings etc. All got mild symptoms. Sore thoat and congestion. Half are vaxxed. Half are not . Same symptoms and severity. SO according to my study, vaccine did not heplp one bit. a reply to: incoserv

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Pretty much the exact same thing on my end. Every single person that I know 10% out of all my friends who took the shot ended up with COVID. I have an acquaintance friend that I met recently who's a male nurse (28/29 years old) and was forced to take the shot or voluntarily chose to (job reasons) not only did he get COVID one week later, but got COVID every single time he's gotten a booster. 4 times now.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Did you report these side effects to VAERS? lol

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
Pretty much the exact same thing on my end. Every single person that I know 10% out of all my friends who took the shot ended up with COVID. I have an acquaintance friend that I met recently who's a male nurse (28/29 years old) and was forced to take the shot or voluntarily chose to (job reasons) not only did he get COVID one week later, but got COVID every single time he's gotten a booster. 4 times now.

Does "got Covid" mean tested positive or serious symptoms?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Positive. No serious symptoms. Only the nurse friend had loss of taste, weak, cold feeling etc (generic flu symptoms.) He was hit the hardest. The rest were positive, basic covid symptoms they described exactly like the flu and they all live in the Midwest, so they're used to the flu and cold. (They got over the symptoms in 2-3 days)

The nurse acquaintance friends actually lives in Florida. After the original injection gave them the flu a week later they never took the booster but the ones that kept taking the booster kept getting not only COVID, but the general flu type symptoms and laid off obviously for 10 days. Those taking boosters kept saying that they wanted to throw up and it seemed like their flu type symptoms were getting worse than the first time they caught it. They also did not get over quickly, and lasted a week or more.
edit on 10-1-2022 by RetsuUnohana because: extra info

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Every single vaccinated person I know is extremely sick. I'm not vaccinated but have natural immunity and I'm not sick and I'm around them constantly. I do not test positive either.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Positive. No serious symptoms. Only the nurse friend had loss of taste, weak, cold feeling etc (generic flu symptoms.) He was hit the hardest. The rest were positive, basic covid symptoms they described exactly like the flu and they all live in the Midwest, so they're used to the flu and cold. (They got over the symptoms in 2-3 days)

The nurse acquaintance friends actually lives in Florida. After the original injection gave them the flu a week later they never took the booster but the ones that kept taking the booster kept getting not only COVID, but the general flu type symptoms and laid off obviously for 10 days. Those taking boosters kept saying that they wanted to throw up and it seemed like their flu type symptoms were getting worse than the first time they caught it. They also did not get over quickly, and lasted a week or more.

I've had the AZ and me and Mrs felt fluey for a couple of days as seems common over here.

So no serious symptoms or hospitalisations?

Sounds like it's working then.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Every single vaccinated person I know is extremely sick. I'm not vaccinated but have natural immunity and I'm not sick and I'm around them constantly. I do not test positive either.

Really? Sounds like you must be a bit of a Jonah!

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

A simple explanation of a part of the information given by Dr geert bossche.

Someone who has been calling for mass vaccination to be stopped from day one

Watch the video link
www.bitchute.com...
edit on 10-1-2022 by Ezemikedirnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ezemikedirnt

Watch the video link
www.bitchute.com...

This chap? Sorry, don't do Bitshyte vids;

www.deplatformdisease.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ezemikedirnt

Watch the video link
www.bitchute.com...

I would like to share a story. It is purely anecdotal, and I am sharing only to make a point, not to change anyone's mind, because that ship has long ago sailed.

Back around 2008, my mother became very ill. None of her symptoms matched anything, but the doctors could tell something was really wrong.

Her doctor of about five years, at the time, had her admitted to the hospital, where he performed a ship load of additional test. Nothing was conclusive.

He told my Mother that he was calling in a surgeon, one the best in the area, to take a look at her, because he believed her gall bladder was to blame. The surgeon arrived. He looked at all the scans and tests, and told my Mother there was nothing wrong with her gall bladder.

My Mother was relieved. We were now just waiting for her doctor to come in and tell us what was going to happen next. A few minutes later we heard this loud argument in the corridor. I could make out her doctors voice, and he was letting the surgeon have it royally, with a few choice words added for spice.

The surgeon came back into her room infuriated. He told he that her doctor was insisting that he do surgery on her, when she did not need it. He told her, her doctor was insisting that her problems were related to her gall bladder and that her gall bladder was fine. By this point he was over the top. He told her it was up to her, she could agree to an unnecessary, or not.

My Mother was cool as a cucumber. She said, "I trust my doctor." "If he wants me to have the surgery, then I want the surgery." He was livid. But it said, calmly, "Fine". He performed the surgery. It was quite successful. He found that my mother's gall bladder was a mess, and she had a case of diverticulitis that was so severe that she had to wear drains for over three months.

I never saw a grown man look so much like a little boy, as her surgeon did when he came into her room, when she awakened. to tell her how huge a mistake he had made and why the results of her testing was deceptive. He thanked her for trusting her doctor, and ignoring his temper tantrum, because her decision, saved her life.He became a very good friend to my Mom over the years that followed.

I say all this to say, medicine is not cut in stone. Even the best makes mistakes. Her doctor was not a big wig championed surgeon. He was just a general practitioner, that knew his patients, and was willing to fight for what he believed to be best for them.

Doctors are not Gods. Medicine is a theory placed into practice, that does not yield the same results for every single person. The best advice I can give, is to know your body. Trust your gut. Remember that tests, and diagnostics, may present you with the results that you want to hear, and want to believe, and still be dead wrong.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
something crazy happened yesterday.

I went snowboarding with two of my nurse friends. They both had covid a couple days ago and both are vaxxed but they are fine now.

But they have been all about the vaccine and at one point my male nurse friend was saying the vaxx should be mandatory.

They both admitted the vaxx doesnt work and they said they have both seen a huge increase in hear attacks and strokes in the last couple months. One even admitted it was because of the vaccine causing blood clots.

I didn't even say anything. They were just talking among themselves. Im quiet now, i've told them all i thought this was going to happen a year ago.
They are waking up though. These nurses were completely brainwashed by big pharma and are actually starting to question things now. Its crazy to see

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The only person I know right now that is down, is unvaxxed, he seems ok. I know 3 who got tested in the last 2 weeks, all negative, they were vaxxed, not that I'm making a correlation, it seems pretty obvious you can get it, vaxxed or not.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join