It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "vaxxed" friends are all sick...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Are you citing this from CNN? MSNBC? I See nonsense from that post.
edit on 11-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
No, I don't watch those. Feel free to look up Kelly Conlan, Cirsten Weldon, CA Deputy DA Kelly Ernby, Doug Kuzma,Marcus Lamb, William Hartman. Choose whatever media you prefer or their own social media.

I wasn't looking for them, just came across the reports. Then read their own and their friends social media.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

True story.

EVERYONE I know who has lined up to get vaxxed the f up have all been sick with covid. Some of them have been sick with covid multiple times due to the vax and the vax alone.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Sure.. The same people pushing vaccination and boosting.I stopped reading after you mentioned.
've read of 6 prominent anti Vax people who died from Covid pneumonia this week.

You know this is what they will be doing in Aus in Jan right? boosting every three months.
edit on 11-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

There are social media platforms that have sections that post stories of anti vaccination people demonizing the vaccine, diminishing the seriousness of the virus, fighting against the “establishment” and ultimately dying.

Ironic, funny and sad.

Ironic...probably/maybe/maybe not
Sad...definitely.
funny...not in any way.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This guy was and is a proven fraud. Lol. Just because there is a video online doesn’t make it real.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJS4life
This guy was and is a proven fraud. Lol. Just because there is a video online doesn’t make it real.

They're quick to believe, when it supports their narrative. And we're apparently the sheep...

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

I feel kinda bad for most healthcare folks. In the usa, not sure about the rest of the world, they will blindly follow whatever the standard of care is-no questions asked. Partly because their jobs are threatened and maybe its just easier that way. Any doctor who actually has the stones to speak out and wants to treat people with anything not "approved" is a pariah. From all I have read treating people EARLY seems to be the very best defense against all variants. Keep folks out of the hospital in the first place. You have had good experience with the jabs, fair enough. But are you calling all the folks who have had adverse reactions liars? There are many doctors out there that believe early treatments with "unapproved for covid" therapeutics have saved many lives. What makes the CDC or the NIH smarter then them. Wake up dude, its all about money and power. You cannot prove that vaccines saved those folks lives anymore then you can say that they would be dead if they had not taken it. I can't help but thinking that the medical profession will be left far less respectable when this is all over, if it ever is. And they can thank all their newfound disrespect on trusting the science. Its a shame too because we will always need competent medical practitioners who we can trust.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   

My Vaxxed friends that have covid, I hope they get better
My un vaxxed friends that have covid, I hope they get better

That is all.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 25shadesofgraybeard

Most of the people will take the easiest way out, if it means taking a vax they will do it. They will only listen to what they want to hear. The media will tell them what they want to hear. Then when it's all over history will be rewritten and all will forget what happened.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Karen657

FDA also approves rat poo, plastic, and nonconsumables/chemicals in foods.. perhaps you should look further into what they allow before taking their side.. including chemicals when taken at high enough levels that kill.. They also allow arsenic and plenty of other poisons at extreme levels in the water supply.. They do NOTHING to enforce limits on what they approve under 'safety' counters. Which cause plenty of illness across the grid..

Dare you to dig into whats in 'water supply'.
Dare you to dig into whats in 'food'
Dare you to dig into what they claim to regulate..

I challenge you to find where they stepped in and actually did something to companies that abused and instead of keeping 5% rat poo in a product doubled, trippled the amounts. Rat poo is the least of your problems but a prime example of the gross # they approve to 'extend' the supplies.

FDA is NOT your friend. They make 'guidelines' to keep companies from committing mass murder at extreme levels while still allowing them to feed you toxins that should the guidelines not be there.. would probably kill a huge % of the people in 1 lot of whatever the company sold. Make no mistake that if the FDA actually banned poisons from your food and water, the world would be a better place. But since the poisons and crap need someplace to go... it *is* in your food and water supply. Just not at a 1 and done drug level...
edit on 12-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   

My son, his dad, grandma and my bf all have Covid right now. I do not

My son wasn't feeling good last week but he always get sinus issues this time of year as do I with the crazy weather changes in Florida. I kept him home from school Friday and the went to his dads for the weekend. He tested negative on Saturday, they all did but yesterday my son, his dad and his mom all tested positive. They used at home tests from Amazon. My son has just been tired but loving not having to go to school. For him it is a vacation and he is enjoying it. His dad is the only one who feels the worst and he is vaccinated!! My son is not nor is my bf, my bf is fine too. He had a headache and has just been very very tired and sleeping alot the last week. My sons grandma (his dads mom) she is vaccinated and in her 70s and has no symptoms. My son also threw up once on Saturday and has had a slight fever but other than that he is his normal self just a little quieter and sleepy.

My boss had Covid a year ago, he was fine but got a blood clot from it.
His dad got it and died from it but he was also in his 80s and had end stage kidney failure and I think he was on dialysis.
I had two other friends get it, vaxxed, one felt fine and the other was bad. I had another non vaxxed friend get it TWICE and she has all kinds of immune disorders. she said she was in bed and was just tired and achey for about a month. She said the flu was much worse than both cases of covid she had.

Sure people can get covid and it can be very bad and they die but that is every virus!! Why are we stopping the world for a cold on steroids?!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Can you two not see how you are acting? One is laughing at the sheep and the other thinks it’s ironic and funny, that people are GETTING sick!
They once said their was a conspiracy to pit us against one another.

a reply to: MDDoxs and Incoserv

Completely agree, the social aspect of what the injections are designed to do, is working perfectly as intended. I see more and more division by the day, and it’s taking more extreme forms aswell..

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

My Vaxxed friends that have covid, I hope they get better
My un vaxxed friends that have covid, I hope they get better

That is all.

Id just like to say that despite all our name calling, foot stomping, grandstanding, yelling, back and forth between everyone in this sub forum, either vaxx or anti vaxx, right or left, right or wrong...

This is the attitude we should all have at the end of the day towards this current event, regardless of what we may or may not think.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Rolicia

Yes, what you describe is part of the mass formation psychosis described by Robert Malone and others.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Can you two not see how you are acting? One is laughing at the sheep and the other thinks it’s ironic and funny, that people are GETTING sick!
They once said their was a conspiracy to pit us against one another.

a reply to: MDDoxs and Incoserv

Completely agree, the social aspect of what the injections are designed to do, is working perfectly as intended. I see more and more division by the day, and it’s taking more extreme forms aswell..

I agree that we have become Sneetches from beginning to end.

The Star On machine is right around the corner. I am looking forward to when we finally realize that the Stars are worthless and was nothing more than a scheme to manipulate how we think, how we act, and to make our McBeans a ton of money.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cornczech

originally posted by: Karen657
Like I said you are free to believe what you like. Its not my job to convince anyone.
But I will leave this for anyone interested in it.

www.fda.gov...

“The FDA’s approval of this vaccine is a milestone as we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic. While this and other vaccines have met the FDA’s rigorous, scientific standards for emergency use authorization, as the first FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine, the public can be very confident that this vaccine meets the high standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality the FDA requires of an approved product,” said Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock, M.D. “While millions of people have already safely received COVID-19 vaccines, we recognize that for some, the FDA approval of a vaccine may now instill additional confidence to get vaccinated. Today’s milestone puts us one step closer to altering the course of this pandemic in the U.S.”

COMIRNATY was approved, not the one currently used under the EUA

Read the "approval" document closely. I would also suggest you do some research as this issue has already been discussed. RIGHT NOW, there is no approved vax. that is being used to inject people against COVID.

They're gonna have to scrap COMIRNATY and the EUA formula because they already admitted that the current shot doesn't work against omicron (pretty sure it never worked). That's the narrative they're going with. so a new jab needs to be developed. Expect more covid relief bills to be created that transfers even more wealth to the already wealthy.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Can you imagine the outrage that would emerge if the pro-vaccine crowd's reaction were applied to other diseases and medical conditions?

"People who were burned in a house fire should be denied medical care because smoke detectors exist."

"People with STI's should be denied antibiotics because condoms exist."

"Firefighters should be blocked from cutting you out of your car if you crash but you didn't wear a seatbelt."

"Restaurants must inspect your gym membership card if you want to order anything other than a salad."

Utter ignorant hypocrisy.
edit on 12-1-2022 by SentientBunnySuit because: Typos. Always typos.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Every vaxxt person I know is still extremely sick. And some of these people are 3x vaxxt. I've been around them a lot and I'm still fine, no symptoms.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join