It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "vaxxed" friends are all sick...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The only people that I know that have gotten really sick, been hospitalized or even died, have been non-vaccinated people.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

ATTENTION....

Go after the ball not the player.
That means post to the topic, do not bickering and do not go after the poster.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
And now we have Dr. Dawn Michael who gained a little fame when the former President retweeted her. Hospitalized with Covid, complaining about having to wait and sit with other sick people because the hospital is overwhelmed and like " a third world country". Husband hospitalized and now deceased from Covid. Supposedly treated his community with Ivermectin, yet she claims he didn't take it. He passed away. Her followers on Gettr are blaming the communist hospital, and Nazis, telling other followers to harass the hospital, telling her leave and take vitamins. Can't make this stuff up.

Same thing going with someone named QT on Twitter. She deleted her anti Vax posts from Dec 30th and her posts about how easy she was recovering from Covid. Now she's in the hospital asking for prayers. Smdh.

Every day I'm seeing these posts. Do what you want but definitely don't harass the medical personnel trying to save your life or complain because the hospital is overwhelmed.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
None of my vaxxed friends are sick, neither are my unvaxxed friends, one chilled out for a few days, but he never got any symptoms

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
So I've seen the exact opposite of what the virus can do to unvaxxed. 1) Because I work in healthcare and 2) a fews ago (12/27 to be exact) my step dad came down with being sick. Progressively got worse as time went by. Ended up going to the doc last week and confirmed he did have Covid. He's unvaxxed, in pretty good health but he's in his early 60's. He's finally starting to feel better as of yesterday so about a 2 week turn around. He felt terrible and just couldn't do anything, lost 20 lbs.

My mom, is a very high risk due to cancer survival, losing 1 kidney, diabetic, etc. She has gotten all 3 shots and came away with maybe a sniffle of a cold and that was it.

I know people don't like this vaccine on this site, fine, it's your choice but for some people, this vaccine absolutely saves lives. If you are considered high risk person, go get the damn vaccine.

lol, now I get to put this truly to the test. Family of 4 here, all fully vaccinated except for my youngest son (10). He tested positive last night and has mild conditions (essentially cold symptoms). Only reason we tested is because his close friend tested positive last Friday. He started to show cold symptoms as of Sunday night/Monday morning and then Monday we were notified of the close contact. Monitored it and decided to test last night.

The rest of us have not caught it (that we are aware of anyways) so it will be interesting to see if we get it or show any actual symptoms of it. I tested myself last night just to see if I was asymptomatic and I tested negative.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

So I've seen the exact opposite of what the virus can do to unvaxxed. 1) Because I work in healthcare and 2) a fews ago (12/27 to be exact) my step dad came down with being sick. Progressively got worse as time went by. Ended up going to the doc last week and confirmed he did have Covid. He's unvaxxed, in pretty good health but he's in his early 60's. He's finally starting to feel better as of yesterday so about a 2 week turn around. He felt terrible and just couldn't do anything, lost 20 lbs.

My mom, is a very high risk due to cancer survival, losing 1 kidney, diabetic, etc. She has gotten all 3 shots and came away with maybe a sniffle of a cold and that was it.

I know people don't like this vaccine on this site, fine, it's your choice but for some people, this vaccine absolutely saves lives. If you are considered high risk person, go get the damn vaccine.

lol, now I get to put this truly to the test. Family of 4 here, all fully vaccinated except for my youngest son (10). He tested positive last night and has mild conditions (essentially cold symptoms). Only reason we tested is because his close friend tested positive last Friday. He started to show cold symptoms as of Sunday night/Monday morning and then Monday we were notified of the close contact. Monitored it and decided to test last night.

The rest of us have not caught it (that we are aware of anyways) so it will be interesting to see if we get it or show any actual symptoms of it. I tested myself last night just to see if I was asymptomatic and I tested negative.

Sounds a lot like my house. There was only 5 of us not vaccinated, with multiple exposures, none of us got sick until Monday. He is almost back to his full measure today.

Now there are 4 of us that are unvaccinated, and have not gotten sick. Yet.

The rest have all been vaccinated with all having had the 2 shots and a booster. The majority have also got the virus after being fully vaccinated. All cases were mild lasting about three days.

I see no differences between the two.

This just my personal experience with my immediate family.

Everyone has their own story. It rarely changes what anyone thinks, because everyone's story is their personal truth.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

That's true everyone has their own story the kids 2 of them tested positive for covid 2 weeks ago they are better now. As for mom and I, we were vaccinated and kept showing negative on tests we didn't get the booster, however its only ee 5 months.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
My cousin needed to go to the hospital, but he was just dehydrated. They rehydrate him and sent him home. He was unvaccinated. COVID and beer don't mix.
edit on 13-1-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

COVID and beer don't mix.

Thanks!..buzzkill

Maybe if it's "delicately" balanced with an unnamed plant product

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Day 5

Youngest has essentially no symptoms of any Covid. He did lose his smell we found out as of at least this morning. Taste is still there. Everyone else still chugging along normally. We have taken some steps to try and limit max exposure with him but he carried it around since last Friday so it was likely to late anyways.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Day 5

Youngest has essentially no symptoms of any Covid. He did lose his smell we found out as of at least this morning. Taste is still there. Everyone else still chugging along normally. We have taken some steps to try and limit max exposure with him but he carried it around since last Friday so it was likely to late anyways.

Thanks for the update. All on my end are also doing well, and seem to be back on their feet, except for one member. She is still suffering from weakness, fatigue, mild gastric issues, and a greatly reduced headache. She is fully vaccinated x 3. And this is her second go of it. She works in hospitals, so that may or may not have anything to do with it.

Still wishing well for you and your family.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yep. Time for my Omigawd scare. The afternoon coworker who shares my little room with me is with cough and aches that developed overnight. If she is positive, then I have been exposed. So my countdown is on. At least I have home tests. Husband was quick on the draw with that! No COVID jail for me.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Day 5

Thanks for the update. All on my end are also doing well, and seem to be back on their feet, except for one member. She is still suffering from weakness, fatigue, mild gastric issues, and a greatly reduced headache. She is fully vaccinated x 3. And this is her second go of it. She works in hospitals, so that may or may not have anything to do with it.

Still wishing well for you and your family.

Good luck and make sure she gets lots of rest. With her working in the hospital you add Covid to an already overloaded stress health and that could be why she is where she is. Make sure she also gets up and moves around from time to time. That's how blood clots can develop if you are just laying for long periods of time.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik
a reply to: incoserv

of course it could just be that since many areas have higher vaccination rates, that those getting sick would of course have an equally high percentage of people getting sick. since of course as has been fully known since the vaccines even first came out, that they are not anywhere even close to a guarantee of not getting sick, since their whole point and purpose is and always has been, to help stop people getting as sick, and thus less likely to die, or suffer from the serious long term health effects from the virus. and NOT, and never has been, to stop people from getting, or even passing on the virus to others.

The regulations in place for the vaccinated vs the unvaccinated don't seem to match your point at the end there ("passing on the virus to others"). In my country, for a long time those with proof of being vaccinated were allowed into bars, restaurants and clubs while those without that proof were not (now they are closed). Why are those with a QR-code allowed to spread the virus further? Are there some people in positions of power who want the virus to stay around for as long as possible and the number of new cases to be higher than they would be if they used the same rules for everyone, not discriminating between those with proof of vaccination and those without, giving those with a QR code the impression that they can safely mingle at these places and don't need to think about whether they are making the problem worse than absolutely needed?

It's not like not going to bars, clubs and restaurants is going to kill you or anyone around you after all. Why the privileged treatment of those who provide profits for the vaccine manufacturers and those in charge of the money flow for administering them (of which the nurse administering the vaccine only gets a tiny percentage, while wearing substandard PPE).

Substandard PPE (and it's worse for many of those administering vaccines, coming into contact with lots of people everyday, in closed off spaces rather than outside, as in a drive-in vaccination place):

Proper PPE:

Not suggesting that those medical workers who are merely administering vaccines should wear the full PPE in the video above. But both videos concern medical workers that treat confirmed Covid-19 patients.

Just pointing out the difference between substandard and proper PPE.
edit on 19-1-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

All the vaxxies in my office are sick.

All the purebloods are healthy.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I have a good friend who is double vaxxed in the hospital. He's definetly not getting a "booster."

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
my vaxxed roommate just got foot, hand, mouth disease. I didn't even know this was a disease. She said kids get it a lot and she probably got it from someone at the high school she teaches at.

The vaccine is destroying peoples immune system around here it seems. still, my non-jabbed friends are all healthy and it's only the vaccinated ones getting covid or other weird health issues.
edit on 20-1-2022 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
my vaxxed roommate just got foot, hand, mouth disease. I didn't even know this was a disease. She said kids get it a lot and she probably got it from someone at the high school she teaches at.

The vaccine is destroying peoples immune system around here it seems. still, my non-jabbed friends are all healthy and it's only the vaccinated ones getting covid or other weird health issues.

It's quite common.

www.nhs.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join