It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a documentary Lunar Elfin Wonders

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Here's another telescope photograph of the Janssen and Rheita area:

stargazerslounge.com...

It's been taken using an 11" telescope and a decent camera, it is far better than the video you linked to.

Going back to that Apollo 12 image of Copernicus, looking through my collection I have a few versions of it, such as the one in Life Magazine:

onebigmonkey.com...

and this postcard.

onebigmonkey.com...

There's a low resolution scan here

www.lpi.usra.edu...

You can find a very high resolution raw scan of the positive film here:

tothemoon.ser.asu.edu...-47-6875

and an original for sale here

www.worthpoint.com...

All of them share the same thing - they have that rich brown you're so fond of, compared with the much lighter brown cast of this scan that you don't like

www.flickr.com...

The problem is that the one in Life magazine, the Apollo Image Atlas and the postcard all lack the level of detail in the Flickr archive scan, March to the Moon raw scan or the photo of an original. The issue isn't the colour, it's the detail in them. The colour, as stated earlier, depends on lighting and the way the film image has been treated.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Please, don't write colour again, it hurts my eyes, it's color.

Seems you are very passionate about "debunking" that there is air, water, flora, fauna and planet-wide civilization on Shan Chea (spacepeople's name for the Moon meaning "child of Earth")

TOO BAD YOUR EFFORTS ARE IN VAIN, ALL YOU CAN DO IS AT BEST POSTPONE THE INEVITABLE, SOON YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO DECEIVE A SINGLE SOUL

Let's just say great majority of the Moon is like the American south-west, with some tropical equatorial areas as well as in the permanent shade zones between the near and far side.

edit on 16-1-2022 by tachyonator9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I wrote a longer post with descriptions and links to books but i remembered giving knowledge to those not ready is not only not useful but dangerous. Besides, you (at least you two posting here) by far do NOT deserve knowledge. But still i will leave this screenshot from the book, that's all.

edit on 17-1-2022 by tachyonator9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tachyonator9

I’m aware of Borderland …. Interesting reads. I’ve been interested in the studies of Vitic….but that’s another story, not for this type of forum. Btw I managed to download the both PDFs…before you updated your post. Thanx, I’ll read them in the future.

👽🛸🍸

edit on 17-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Seems ironic that you are into these materials and yet you called that REAL PHOTO of the Lake Tsiolkovsky a forgery. Something off or regular blindness.

Anyway, you're welcome.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   

My interest vary in material of different subjects….it doesn’t mean I have to agree with it. Everyone has an opinion either agreeing or disagreeing….sometimes even a little neutral.

For instance…I don’t agree with cities on the Moon…..but I do agree with you on the source of some of your materials i.e. Borderland…

👽🛸🍸

edit on 17-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Sweet, it's just that Borderland speaks of the cities and the article i posted here is from Borderland.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I don’t agree with cities on the Moon.

You should cause at this very moment there are literally thousands of cities up there, no matter how far out it sounds to you.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
So, basically, the fact any given photo of the Moon does not depict towns and rivers, lakes, roads, cities and forests simply proves such pictures have been tampered with.

And the reason all of the Lunar towns, rivers, lakes, roads, cities and forests are on the far side - whereas the near side is entirely a barren desert - is so that we cannot see them from Earth.

Doesn't explain how they manage to hide the atmosphere as seen from Earth though

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Forget about it, you have absolutely no need to know the fact that Moon is FULL of life.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tachyonator9
Forget about it, you have absolutely no need to know the fact that Moon is FULL of life.

But it doesn't have an atmosphere (well, not one capable of supporting life - it does have a very slight one, as can be determined from Earth, albeit you need fairly good equipment to detect it).

Check for yourself next times there's a good occulation of a bright star.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
But it doesn't have an atmosphere (well, not one capable of supporting life - it does have a very slight one, as can be determined from Earth, albeit you need fairly good equipment to detect it).

Check for yourself next times there's a good occulation of a bright star.

Ofc it has an atmosphere, even Apollo reported sunrise indicating an atmosphere, you can google it.
Atmosphere is thinner and closer to the surface so not that easy to detect from Earth. Nonetheless it's there.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I don't care how you spell colour, it's spelt colour. There's an extra letter in there, do the maths. If that's all you have left, you're done here.

The location of the badly shot telescopic views was bugging me. Because I don't just swallow whole any garbage I'm fed and like to check things, I can confirm that while the location of the moon given in the time stamp you provided is around Rheita crater, the other screenshots you posted are from later in the video and are actually on the western limb, covering a region from Cruger crater at the top of the image to Byrgius at the bottom. The cities you allege are shown would be 50 km long and visible with the naked eye, never mind a telescope. They aren't, they are just the edges of craters (Darwin and satellites) lit by the sun. Here's the area shown in the video compared with that of the LRO:

and as shown in the Hatfield Photographic Lunar Atlas, which shows the lunar surfdace as you would see it through a telescope:

The moon is barren and lifeless, as anyone can see just by looking through a telescope and at the numerous photographs, video and live TV broadcasts from it.

You have nothing but your own preconceptions to prove otherwise, and your claim that the lack of life and structures in photographs is proof that there is life and structure, just edited out, is false, unproven and relies far too much on really poor (often fabricated) sources of evidence at the expense of much better ones.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This pointless posting of black and white junk to "disprove" the obvious just amazes me. You disprove nothing but your own credibility.

There is also a number of amateur scope footages showing craft parked above or flying near Luna, for example...

Huge cigar shaped mothership, North polar region, 2008

www.youtube.com...

Fleet appearing from the far side on the east and disappearing into the shadow

www.youtube.com...

Huge UFO Coming Out A Crater On The Moon by William Durand from East Coast with 12" scope, jump to 1:21 (this one is a game changer, sorry if hurts you)

www.youtube.com...

On 4 June 1969 - 46 days before Neil Armstrong became the first man to walk on the moon - two Ballarat (in Victoria, Australia) astronomers independently took extraordinary photographs.

Ofc you will dismiss all these as hoaxes or "processing effects" but that will only make you look even more ridiculous

In the book i screenshot above Aurora says "We maintain advanced bases on Luna, as also do several other groups"...

Albert Rosales collected over 25,000 humanoid cases of which i have a great portion, in many of them it is said "we have a base/s on the Moon".

Just one example

www.facebook.com...

The aliens informed Bodnya that their planet was sterile and that they were vegetarians and that they had a base on the moon, which was covered with a transparent glass dome. They expressed contempt towards the human race and refused to reveal the location or name of their home planet. They confirmed to the witness that there was life after death and predictive coming catastrophes that would affect humanity. When Bodnya asked them why didn't they contact humanity openly, their curious answer was, "Why don't humans contact those in an insane asylum?"

And need i remind of the great book We Discovered Alien Bases on the Moon: Fred Steckling

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Here’s a similarity photograph AS08-13-2346 that may have an NASA description for it.

Similar to this..

👽🛸🔭

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
May be, may be not, can't be sure about that one cause it's static. Focus on the one by William Durand

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You can see how quickly it climbs vertically and accelerates at great speed the very instant it reaches the clearing height, yes, they are trying hard to hide from ordinary people observers (they know they cannot hide not from black projects), but they are fail prone, they make mistakes.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Few frames from Fred's book

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Found the smokestack i referred to before

shadowboxent.brinkster.net...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join