It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a documentary Lunar Elfin Wonders

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
AS15-P-9625 and AS15-M1313 and screenshots from fake documentary about Apollo 20, but is all in it fake?

Craft footage begins at 7:14

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-1-2022 by tachyonator9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tachyonator9

Ok….so the Durand has my vote out of all of them 😉

Indulge me for a moment…

Okay…..everything you say is true, at least in your mind…everything you’ve been posting exists.

Now that you have faith in that, what’s next for you?

How does knowing any of this add to your daily life?

What do you hope to gain from knowing?

Me and You, like most others have our daily routines.

How has knowing there is life on the Moon changed your life, if any?

For instance…..astronomers would announce there may be water on a planet millions of light years away. Would you find that exciting, would knowing that change your life?

For me, the answer is No…..the information does not translate to anything whatsoever to be of any value to change my everyday life. In essence…. So what…. Big deal.

So back to the Moon….. the only way that my life could change from anything about life on the Moon is to go there myself, to experience what the Luna’s experience on a daily basis. At least for me.

See the problem with this is that you have to get to the Moon for it to be an impact on your life.

What will it take……wishing won’t accomplish that….A ride to the Moon from Aliens, a ride on a commercial or government rocket ship?

How, how do you make a dream like that a reality?

It’s ok to dream, but after a dream, then comes the reality of daily life, sometimes mundane lives.

We will grow old and die knowing there is life on the Moon…..but then that’s all….we are still dead.

I fully understand, we humans are passionate about things…..it’s ok to have your passion.

👽🛸🍸

edit on 17-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Good that Durand has your vote, your eyes are still almost completely shut there is a tiny tiny gap starting to open and let an infinitesimal amount of light in

As for how it affects me personally, you answered it yourself "the only way that my life could change from anything about life on the Moon is to go there myself"... well, let's just say, working on it and it gets closer to reality by the second. Without intention to boast i don't think there is ANYONE (and i mean literally anyone) outside the black world EVER who has done more research into actual nature of and control of gravity.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tachyonator9
As for how it affects me personally, you answered it yourself "the only way that my life could change from anything about life on the Moon is to go there myself"... well, let's just say, working on it and it gets closer to reality by the second.

Welp…..some recommendations on your journey……take better detailed pictures than what’s already available…..use a digital camera with geotagging for the coordinates of where you take the pictures from….and find away to post them at ATS (don’t be selfish) …..lastly….have fun ….otherwise all was for not and futile for all the energy you gave your passion.

Good Luck 🍀 when you go.

👽🛸🥂

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It seems appropriate now to start shedding some light on the real space program..

Law of One 26.1.1980.

8.3 Questioner: Are these craft that are of our peoples from what we call planes that are not incarnate at this time? Where are they based?

Ra: I am Ra. These of which we spoke are of third density and are part of the so-called military complex of various of your peoples' societal divisions or structures. The bases are varied. There are bases, as you would call them, undersea in your southern waters near the Bahamas as well as in your Pacific seas in various places close to your Chilean borders on the water. There are bases upon your moon, as you call this satellite, which are at this time being reworked . There are bases which move about your lands. There are bases, if you would call them that, in your skies. These are the bases of your peoples, very numerous and, as we have said, potentially destructive.

Base on the Moon being reworked in 1980, interesting how it fits nicely with this WikiLeaks document ..

REPORT THAT UR DESTROYED SECRET US BASE ON MOON
Date: 1979 January 24, 00:00 (Wednesday)

https://__._/plusd/cables/P790011-1247_e.html

From the newspaper "LA CROIX", one of the newspapers that reported on this meeting. This is another in a long series of indications of the secret military in this case Russian space program.

October 21, 1954, France.

A worker from Saint-Rémy (Vosges), Mr. Ujvari, 40 years old, has just told the gendarmes of Raon-l'Etape that, last Wednesday, around 3 am, he was stopped on the road by a stranger of large build and average height, wearing a gray jacket, decorated on the shoulders with shiny badges .

The man spoke an unknown language. Mr. Ujvari, of Czech nationality, tried to speak Russian. His interlocutor understood it perfectly. "Where am I, he asked, in Italy, in Spain?" He then inquired about the distance separating him from the German border, and the time. The worker having told him that it was around 3:30 am, the man took out of his jacket a watch that marked 4 am

Then the stranger gave the worker the order to move forward. Soon Ujvari saw in the middle of the road a craft in the shape of two plates reversed one against the other, from which emerged a kind of periscope.

Arrived at about thirty meters from the apparatus, which was about 1.50 high and 2.50 m wide, the stranger tells him to move away. But, looking back from time to time, Mr. Ujvari varies could see the machine rise slowly vertically with a noise of sewing machines. Arrived at an altitude of 500 meters, it took the horizontal and disappeared in the direction of the south.

Mr. Ujvari said the unknown was wearing a helmet similar to that of a motorcyclist. He had a gun in his hand.

His last word to Mr. Ujvari was "farewell" in Russian.

ufologie.patrickgross.org...

Report of a Pole ex Nazi prisoner about a 75-100 yard wide or 68-92 meter disc that stalled a tractor 500 meters away, a German soldier who was aware of the test of the spacecraft commanded not to even try to restart the tractor until the spacecraft left the area. This is happening in East Germany, 1944.

vault.fbi.gov.../p88

A series of reports on man-made superluminal spacecraft, by Dr Rauni-Leena Luukanen Kilde, Sgt Bob Dean, Mark McCandlish, Dr Bob Deagle and Bill Hamilton.

www.youtube.com...

About ARV Fluxiner, a superlight aircraft allegedly built by General Electric. It starts at 11:02

www.youtube.com...

A photo from the Wendelle Stevens archive that almost certainly shows ARV Fluxliner. Air Force Captain Harvey Williams was flying a C-47 at 12,000 feet when he took this photograph 25 miles southwest of Provo, Utah, in 1966.

imgur.com...

A couple of screenshots from the video of John Leonard Wilson from the UK who uses a 9" telescope to capture mysterious spacecraft in orbit, for these there is almost no doubt that they are man-made.

imgur.com...
imgur.com...

Encounter with man-made antigravity vehicle in Oklahoma in 1966.

"The man was dressed in green Air Force fatigue-type uniform, wore a baseball tan cap, and had chevrons on his sleeves ... insignias on his sleeves looked like US Air Force stripes ... .electrogravitic vehicle had the insignia TL 4138, or TL 4738, on its side."

agondonter7.wordpress.com...

Former Israeli space security chief Haim Eshed on American cooperation with aliens on Earth and Mars

www.youtube.com...

Nadine Lalich, originally a Croat, a victim of abduction, describes the joint underground and submarine bases of the US Army and ET, Chapter 10

www.docdroid.net...

GARY MCKINNON describes a photo of the spacecraft in orbit he saw when he 'hacked' NASU, as well as the logos of the USSS LeMay and USSS Hillenkoetter, "off world officers and ship to ship transfers", begins at 12:00

www.dailymotion.com...

Niara Isley ex US Army employee describes the abduction in military base on the moon 1980. Starts at 30:00

www.youtube.com...

Report Gordon A novel about a character who went on a 2005 trip to the Utah desert 40km from the nearest road, at one point saw a 180-foot arrow-shaped spacecraft silently descend, a camouflaged door in the ground opened and the spacecraft disappeared.

projectavalon.net...

edit on 17-1-2022 by tachyonator9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
For some reason forum blocked the wikileaks url, and (unrelated) in general links with additional parameters don't work.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

As for how it affects me personally, you answered it yourself "the only way that my life could change from anything about life on the Moon is to go there myself"... well, let's just say, working on it and it gets closer to reality by the second.

Welp…..some recommendations on your journey……take better detailed pictures than what’s already available…..use a digital camera with geotagging for the coordinates of where you take the pictures from….and find away to post them at ATS (don’t be selfish) …..lastly….have fun ….otherwise all was for not and futile for all the energy you gave your passion.

Good Luck 🍀 when you go.

👽🛸🥂

Nice touches of sarcasm, tasty. Welp, unfortunately for you (and it has nothing to do with selfishness), you will not be given the "hard proof" you always demand until YOU are ready for it.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Few more

Here is a quote from the book UFO CONTACT FROM PLANET APU by Vlado Kapetanović, published by Wendelle Stevens. This is a great case and a recommendation to read, these people have reached physical immortality and have such control over dis and integration of matter that I have never heard of in any other case. They said this to Vlado during the 100 hours he spent with them in the Peruvian mountains in 1960.

"You have progressed plenty, My friend. Man, in these last centuries, has achieved a most admirable scientific advancement. The terrestrials are decomposing the atom and thus they approach the `rninimus', the principle factor of existence. You are flying machines and those that travel over and under the water. You have industries that produce positive vitamins, which you call 'medicines', with which you fortify the cells to a certain extent, and are beginning to construct machines for special space flight similar to ours." "Perhaps you are going to tell me that those men are constructing flying saucers, like those you have?' I said. "Like ours, exactly? No, but very similar, yes. This is the most recent discovery by the Terrestrials, but this is not divulged publicly, and also these machines still lack the perfection of many details. Observe in the screen and it will tell you more." Suggested Zay ameably. I looked at the viewing screen and saw something unusual. It showed a place on Earth, with trees and meadows, where I could see gigantic arsenals and dozens of vehicles in the form of saucers, similar to those I had seen in my previous encounters with these foreigners. Some were completed. Others in fabrication, and some number of saucers were being given test flights by pilots, zig-zagging among the ravines and mountains, woods and fields. Those machines were of a form and color identical to those ships that I had seen in my first two encounters with these foreigners — flying discs, and they flew at considerable velocities, but their illumination and zig-zagging flight was very inferior. This spectacle surprised me. In my thoughts I had come to the conclusion that these strange visitors, could be spies of that part of the Earth, where I had just seen that rare industry. I sat in silence. My alteration by surprise was so great that all of this seemed to me to be an ironic nightmare. Zay interrupted my thought and putting his hand on my shoulder said: "Don't be worried, my friend, those men have initiated new epochs, and for that we are here. There exists the possibility that within a few centuries, the Terrestrials and the Apuianos will become like one family." "Did you say that those vehicles in the form of discs fabricated by Terrestrials, are inferior to those of the Apuianos in velocity? Can you tell me of other differences?" I asked in curiosity. "Yes, why not? The velocity of the machines fabricated by Terrestrials is scarcely some dozens of times the speed of sound, while those of the Apuians fly at millions of kilometers per second. Those machines made by men still do not dominate gravity, and they leave impressions where they land. Also they do not have screens of time, nor any apparatus for the disintegration and reintegration of matter, nor positive illumination, nor other indispensable complements for intergalactic voyages and their perfections. But all these deficiencies will be overcome by man in the near future. And if you decide sincerely to practice PEACE and fraternization, to dedicate yourselves to complete the study and work, you will achieve it soon."

An example that even totally conventional things like the most ordinary airship only with a carbon fiber body is a top secret and on any inquiry about it Lockheed gives no comments, not to mention exotic stuff.

www.reddit.com...

An excellent lecture by Bill Hamilton on American Underground Bases. Special Emphasis on "Anthill" Northrup RCS Facility, Tejon, California

www.youtube.com...

Cosmic Top Secret: America's Secret Ufo Program - Bill Hamilton

avalonlibrary.net...

Reagan's diary, Tuesday, June 11, 1985

"Lunch was with 5 top space scientists. It was fascinating. Space truly is the last frontier and some of the developments there in astronomy etc. are like science fiction except they are real. I learned that our shuttle capacity is such we could orbit 300 people. "

www.reaganfoundation.org...

According to the testimony of Jan Harzan, engineer and one of the directors of MUFON, in 1976 at a lecture by Ben Rich, who was a director of Lockheed Skunkworks (Lockheed's secret project department) for 16 years, Ben showed a black disk in space at the end of the lecture and stated “ We now have the technology to take ET home”.

www.youtube.com...

First is ARV from Provo, Utah, 1966, others are screenshots from JL Walson's (same guy shot the city on the near site) videos showing man made craft in orbit. I wonder if these show the same 600 foot arrow seen in remote Utah desert from Gordon Novel's report above.

edit on 18-1-2022 by tachyonator9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Also this documentary about the aforementioned Nazi spacecraft. The sound is a bit out of sync but it doesn’t matter.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Needles to say, there were always groups on the planet who possessed this tech. With the onset of power electronics in the mid 19th century some, rare inventors stumbled onto degravitation principle, here are two reports that speak of a guy who inherited it from his late uncle and flew around the world with his wife and son.

Date: April 22 1897 01:00 AM
Location. Harrisburg Arkansas
Source: Modern News April 23, 1897

—In Arkansas, an aerial visitor settled to earth about two hours after the Barclay contact. In its April 23rd edition, the Harrisburg, Arkansas, Modem News, gave the following account: '"The airship of which we have read so much of late has caused considerable comment but no one ever dreamed that it would ever be anchored in Harrisburg. Wednesday night (April 21) Ex-Senator Harris was awakened about 1 o‘clock by an unfamiliar noise, and upon taking a peep out he spied a peculiar looking object in the west. Instantly he thought of the wonderful airship which had so mystified the people of the west during the past few weeks, and hurriedly dressing he took his field glass and went out in the yard where he could get a good view.

‘The first sight through the glass satisfied him that it was a wonderful airship. As the object came nearer he could discern the shape, but in few seconds it came so near that he threw down his glass. The mysterious flyer paused and gradually descended to within a few feet of the ground and only a short distance from Mr. Ham's' yard. Mr. Harris says there was an elderly man, a woman and two young men on board. The old gentleman wore a heavy set of dark, silken whiskers, which hang down near his waist. He had jet black eyes and a deep firm expression. Mr. Harris said he walked out a little nearer and hailed the old gentleman. The old man seemed a little surprised when he spoke, not expecting to see any one out at that hour of night, but he spoke pleasantly, and after taking on a supply of fresh well water. he said: “‘Well. you seem to be a very clever man, and if you will promise not to divulge my secret in a way to do me harm I will tell you the whole story, except how the effect is produced.’

“After receiving satisfactory assurance, he continued: ‘ you remember about 26 years ago (in the St. Louis papers) an account of a scientific invention made by a gentleman whose name I will not mention. by which the laws of gravitation were entirely and completely suspended? He was offered big sums of money for it by several syndicates in this country and also had large offers from parties at Paris, London and many other places. During the time he was considering these offers he had the invention securely locked in a safety deposit vault in New York City. Before he had accepted any of the offer he was taken violently ill, and after lingering a few weeks died, leaving his invention in the vault. This man was my uncle and he has partially confided the secret to me but not sufficiently for me to do anything without the original invention.

“‘After the lapse of about 19 years I managed to secure the original and having plenty of money at my disposal and having devoted my time and talent during the past seven years to experimenting,I have an airship which is almost perfection but I am not quite through experimenting, and so I continue to travel at night to keep from being detected. I will make an attempt to visit the planet Mars before I put the airship on public exhibition. “ ‘Weight is no object to me. I suspend all gravitation by placing a small wire round an object. You see I have a 4-ton improved Hotchkiss gun on board. besides about ten tons o! ammunition. I was making preparations to go over to Cuba and kill out the Spanish army if hostilities had not ceased,but now my plans are changed and I may go to the aid of the Armenians. To use this improved gun we only have to pour the cartridges into a hopper and press a button and it fires 63,000 times per minute.

“'No, gravitation is not in my way. I place my wire around this 4-ton gun and hold it out with one hand and take aim. Oh, I could place my anti-gravitation wire around the national capital building and take it by the dome and bring it over and set it down in Harrisburg as easy as I could an ink stand. Distance is almost overcome: why we came over the chunks of Dallas at 12:10, less than an hour ago, and we have travelled very slowly. I could take breakfast here, do my flopping in Paris and be back here for dinner without incon venience, as soon as I get my new propellors completed.‘ ”He said he must be ofi before anyone else was disturbed and invited Mr. Harris to take a ride with him, but he kindly declined the offer. He bade Mr. Harris adieu and floated up and drifted away to a place among the stars and in a few seconds was hid beyond the darkness of the night."

Date: May 6, 1897
Source: Racine Daily Journal

The two witnesses, a constable and a deputy sheriff who were investigating some recent reports of cattle rustling in the area, provided the following account of their experience:

"While riding northwest from this city on the night of May 6, 1897, we noticed a brilliant light high in the heavens. After riding four or five miles around through the hills, we again saw the light, which appeared to be much nearer the earth. We stopped our horses and watched it coming down, until all at once it disappeared behind a hill. We rode on about half a mile further, when our horses refused to go farther. Almost a hundred yards distant, we saw two persons moving around with lights. Drawing our Winchesters, we demanded, "Who is that, and what are you doing?"

A man with a long, dark beard came forth with a lantern in his hand, and on being informed who we were, proceeded to tell us that he and two others-a young man and a woman-were traveling though the country in an airship. We could plainly distinguish the outlines of the vessel, which was cigar-shaped and almost 60 feet long, and looking just like the (sketches) that have appeared in the papers recently. The young man was filing a big sack with water about 30 yards away. The woman was holding an umbrella over her head. The man with the whiskers invited us to take a ride, saying that he could take us where it was not raining. We told him we preferred to get wet. Asking the man why the brilliant light was turned on and off so much, he replied that the light was so powerful that it consumed a great deal of his motive power.

He said he would like to stop off in Hot Springs for a few days and take the hot baths, but his time was limited and he could not. He said that they were going to wind up at Nashville, Tennessee after thoroughly seeing the country. Being in a hurry, we left. Upon our return about 40 minutes later, nothing was to be seen. We did not hear or see the airship when it departed".

More on the two cases PG 22 www.ignaciodarnaude.com...

PS i don't mean to overburden anyone, but it's good to put all this in one place.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

That’s a black and white up close picture of melanoma.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
OneBigMonkeyToo looking forward to your comment on all this, of course, i expect nothing less but complete denial of every single thing, including the Durand footage.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Some more incredible work of JL Walson

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Interview part www.youtube.com...
Full interview www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Ofc it has an atmosphere, even Apollo reported sunrise indicating an atmosphere, you can google it.
Atmosphere is thinner and closer to the surface so not that easy to detect from Earth. Nonetheless it's there.

Yes, it's a very thin atmosphere. Barely detectable. As dense as Earth's is at the altitude the ISS orbits. And without any oxygen content.

But sunrise is as dependant on an atmosphere in the same way it also depends on whether the beetle wakes up in time to push it into the sky.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Yes, it's a very thin atmosphere. Barely detectable. As dense as Earth's is at the altitude the ISS orbits. And without any oxygen content.

But sunrise is as dependant on an atmosphere in the same way it also depends on whether the beetle wakes up in time to push it into the sky.

If that was true there would be no vegetation on the Moon or people walking around without spacesuits, yet there are.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   
BTW something unrelated but i believe you will enjoy it, how this guy infiltrated the SSP cult

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

If that was true there would be no vegetation on the Moon or people walking around without spacesuits, yet there are.

Guess what?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Another shot of this menacing, almost certainly man-made, Star Wars like, giant arrow shaped mothership.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Still waiting for you to deny all this, onebigmonkeytoo

PS notice that Vril lady driving this German Vril spacecraft apparently has two protrusions on her head/helmet.

Possible indication of mental piloting. We are talking tech which is beyond your SF done and PERFECTED by Germans before and during WW2.

Bottom of one of spacecraft from Vril series, notice the rune symbology

I think this model is called Vril Odin, notice the 3 large cylindrical condensers on the bottom used for stirring.

And few more shots of these birds. www.thelivingmoon.com...

I post these cause i know not one or almost not one of you has or will actually click and watch the documentary linked above. I have to spoon feed you like a baby, force you just a little bit to open your mouth, that is, eyes.

From FBI document above

Andromeda Gerat

edit on 19-1-2022 by tachyonator9 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join