It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a documentary Lunar Elfin Wonders

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Many years ago here on a thread about lunar anomalies there was a b&w screenshot from a documentary i remember as Lunar Elfin Wonders, i might be misspelling but i don't think i am, frame was supposedly a crop of a frame from Apollo which very clearly shown few big dome structures on the Moon surface.

Back then i was able to find the documentary i think it was on ATS site but couldn't play it or something and now there is absolutely no trace it ever existed.

Anyone remembers. Please, do not post Kopff crater dome or similar, i am looking for this particular one.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tachyonator9

Can you describe what characteristics of the dome(s) you remembered seeing……the moon has natural domes.
A LITTLE GUIDE TO LUNAR DOMES

Or are you meaning like perfect artificial geodesic domes perhaps framed and windowed? I’m assuming your talking in a much more larger industrial scale sized dome to be over a Luna town/city.

Example in small, not huge scale.
Dome Homes by Pacific Domes

👽🧐
edit on 9-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Absolutely perfect unquestionably artificial. Photo was of low quality to see much detail but i think i remember seeing structures like houses INSIDE the dome.
edit on 9-1-2022 by tachyonator9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Luna Cognita is the only one I can think of that shows "domes" on the Moon , try this from 8 mins on video.

Seems Luna Cognita's channel no longer exists.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I appreciate your attempt but this is totally unrelated name and content wise. These are not domes but craters which are made to appear as mounds cause colors are inverted.

Here are some of my finds, first video beginning are screenshots from Google Moon you can clearly see individual houses, there is no denying this, i found all of these in one night in 2013. Then there are some classical anomalies like the Shard, dome photographed by Howard Menger, Kopff dome......and then there is Lake Tsiolkovsky, most important lunar find ever which confirmed the presence of air, water and vegetation, George Adamski told the truth when he spoke of "large body of water into which rivers pour" as well as other contactees like Buck Nelson who also spoke of rivers..

These first few color photos of the Lake Tsiolkovsky, especially the first one, is invaluable. They were given to Vladimir Terzinski by unknown insider in the early 90s. You can clearly see even the varying depth in the sharpened version of the original in which i removed the excess yellow, as well as coastal cities etc. Needless to say you can see that vegetation is literally everywhere except on the higher mounds/mountains, you can see in the top left corner that ironically named "crater" Waterman and other one next to it are lakes too. Truth is very different from average opinion even in this community.

These color photos of the Lake Tsiolkovsky combined with all the rest are doubtlessly a HARD PROOF that conditions on the lunar far side are very similar to those on Earth.

www.youtube.com...

imgur.com...

Here is also this Apollo 8 frame, sadly ibb does not allow bigger resolution, Tsiolkovsky in the center
i.ibb.co...

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   

These are not domes but craters which are made to appear as mounds cause colors are inverted

Can't argue with that but it's all I got , hope you find what you're looking for I'd be interested to see it.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

These are not domes but craters which are made to appear as mounds cause colors are inverted

Can't argue with that but it's all I got , hope you find what you're looking for I'd be interested to see it.

I'm not really looking for it, i just made a quick thread in a case someone has it saved, but it does not really matter, i seen more than enough to remove my doubts long ago as you can see from all these materials. No need to convince anyone, truth will eventually become self evident to all, naturally.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: tachyonator9
These first few color photos of the Lake Tsiolkovsky, especially the first one, is invaluable. They were given to Vladimir Terzinski by unknown insider in the early 90s. You can clearly see even the varying depth in the sharpened version of the original in which i removed the excess yellow, as well as coastal cities etc. Needless to say you can see that vegetation is literally everywhere except on the higher mounds/mountains, you can see in the top left corner that ironically named "crater" Waterman and other one next to it are lakes too. Truth is very different from average opinion even in this community.

All the unknown insider did was give him freely available photos, there were plenty from Apollo and Lunar Orbiter - including much more detailed ones than the one from distance used here. It's clearly not a lake.

These color photos of the Lake Tsiolkovsky combined with all the rest are doubtlessly a HARD PROOF that conditions on the lunar far side are very similar to those on Earth.

www.youtube.com...

imgur.com...

The claim in the imgur image above is that the photos were not made available or listed. That's not true. The Tsiolkovskiy images from ~Apollo 8 were freely available in these publications:

www.google.co.uk...

ntrs.nasa.gov...

and I have original copies of both. I could, if I go through my library of contemporary Apollo literature, find lots more examples. You can include original Lunar Orbiter frames that predate Apollo in that as well.

Here is also this Apollo 8 frame, sadly ibb does not allow bigger resolution, Tsiolkovsky in the center

i.ibb.co...

Low resolution is always better for this kind of claim, as it doesn't tend to show the smaller craters dotted over the mare material filling the crater, like this one

www.flickr.com...

or this

tothemoon.ser.asu.edu...-12-2196

Here's Tsiolkoskiy from the March to the Moon raw scan:

and there are far more detailed Apollo 8 images that you could have chosen from, like this one:

www.flickr.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Apparently his channel got deleted and he disappeared, even his friends where looking for him.
One guy put in a news article for the missing person. Perhaps he came to close to the truth

Here is a link to the article on twitter:
twitter.com...

edit on 9-1-2022 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
All the unknown insider did was give him freely available photos, there were plenty from Apollo and Lunar Orbiter - including much more detailed ones than the one from distance used here. It's clearly not a lake...

I don't know if you're a shill or just a skeptic but everything you wrote is false.

Those color photos are not available from NASA, don't make false claims you will never be able to back up. Or show us the exact frames, i would LOVE to see that. But it won't happen cause they don't exist.

God knows who is the source, they may be never released Apollo shots or it may be from SSP.

You naively (or rather sleazily) wrote "Moon raw scan"....suuuure. There is just one little issue there, ALL NASA Moon shots are totally airbrushed, overexposed, flipped etc until anything and everything but dead greyness is washed out.

And It is a lake surrounded by cities and vegetation. Your opposition to the truth is in vain.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I heard he died like few years ago.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Just a comparison of a frame AS13-60-8659 left is the modern official version and right is from a japanese site (Japanese hold lots of Apollo originals, number of them not airbrushed, God knows how they got hold of them, Bob Dean showed some of them also from Japan)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Also compare the contemporary look of official Apollo shots of Tsiolkovsky or any part of the Moon and these official NASA video footages. Only correction i did i flipped the second one cause it was flipped, strangely these two got out non-airbrushed and untouched in any way. THIS is the real Moon. How obvious does it have to become.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

In the second video you cans see several cities as very bright areas.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
All the unknown insider did was give him freely available photos, there were plenty from Apollo and Lunar Orbiter - including much more detailed ones than the one from distance used here. It's clearly not a lake...

I don't know if you're a shill or just a skeptic but everything you wrote is false.

I'm neither, and no it isn't. Dismissing someone as a shill because they disagree with you is just lazy. The Apollo images have always been freely available, as have lunar orbiter images.

Those color photos are not available from NASA,

Which colour photos? Give me a time stamp.

don't make false claims you will never be able to back up. Or show us the exact frames, i would LOVE to see that. But it won't happen cause they don't exist.

Where do you think they came from in the first place? Pick one photo from your videos, quote actual image numbers. I'm more than happy to look them up.

God knows who is the source,

Certainly not you it would seem.

they may be never released Apollo shots or it may be from SSP.

All the Apollo images are out there, and always have been.

You naively (or rather sleazily) wrote "Moon raw scan"....suuuure.

It's from an unprocessed TIFF image from the 'March to the Moon' website. Any proof you have to the contrary would be just peachy.

There is just one little issue there, ALL NASA Moon shots are totally airbrushed, overexposed, flipped etc until anything and everything but dead greyness is washed out.

Nice get out clause you have there. Care to prove any of that? Care to find any NASA images that differ in any way from Indian, Japanese, Chinese or Soviet images? Anything missing? Added?

And It is a lake surrounded by cities and vegetation. Your opposition to the truth is in vain.

And your denial of reality doesn't make your version true.
edit on 9/1/2022 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well here’s a controversial Apollo picture that was linked in this article

February 20, 2016
NASA Deceptively Mislabels Glass Dome Cities Built By Alien Colonists On Moon As Crater, According To Conspiracy Theorists [Videos]

Judge it for yourself. For me…..boots on the ground or a rover would be more determining. Presently, the going hypothesis for domes on the Moon has to do with previous ancient underground volcanic activity. Several domes are shown.

The “ASTRODOME” 😁

Zoomed into the very top

A comparison picture taken from www.nasa.gov...

👽🛸🍺

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Also compare the contemporary look of official Apollo shots of Tsiolkovsky or any part of the Moon and these official NASA video footages. Only correction i did i flipped the second one cause it was flipped, strangely these two got out non-airbrushed and untouched in any way. THIS is the real Moon. How obvious does it have to become.

www.youtube.com...

That official NASA footage if from the live TV broadcast made after TEI, and there are far better copies available than the one you showed. Not sure why you think a TV broadcast in 1972 should be better quality than a Hasselblad camera.

www.youtube.com...

In the second video you cans see several cities as very bright areas.

No, you're seeing that because you want to see them. Not sure which mission that is but the docking sequence is usually 16mm film shot in a mirror.

edit: it's from Apollo 11, and far better footage is available.

edit on 9/1/2022 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: added link

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Harden crater is called a crater because it's a crater. Scott Waring is an idiot and has been promoting this nonsense for years.

It really isn't too difficult to download the elevation data for it and make a 3D model to prove it isn't a dome.

edit: like this, from Japanese data. It took longer to downbload the data than to make the image:

edit on 9/1/2022 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: added image

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I sent you a PM tachyonator9

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

FYI I updated my previous post with link to general NASA dome info.

Whether the Apollo picture is dome(s) or crater(s) (the controversy)…… the fact remains, according to NASA … natural domes (volcanic?) have been found to exist, and require further study and analysis.

Adding…. Astronomers find mystery moon domes

It would take an enormous amount of resources to build a domed city by at least our human standards and current technology, and I suppose new technologies not yet developed. Personally what pictures and videos have been already discussed and debated….. I fail to extrapolate, from any domes to see artificial cities, infrastructure, exfrastructure etc. on the moon.

Adding…. Shackleton Dome: Is a Domed Lunar City Possible?

A limiting factor for Humans, in building a domed city whether here on Earth, Mars, The Moon will always be…..where is the $$$ going to come from?

👽🛸

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Oh there are domes alright, but most of the ones identified as domes by people like Waring are just craters

As I mentioned above, there are multiple sources avaiable for lunar images, and often multiple images of the same place. Pinning everything on a single image on a single source viewed upside down through squinty eyes doesn't make a crater a dome!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join