It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a money grab? its got all the familiar symptoms of one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
When will we learn sooner or later its always about the money, not gonna use our vaccines will bury you in test kits. Create a problem,and as long as our medical stocks go up everything is okay.

Now ask yourself, if we were in the middle of Biden's "Dark Winter" where all the unvaccinated were gonna die. Wouldn't having those tests at an affordable cost be prudent if the goal was to save lives?

edit on 5-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

today's Ontario Covid Hospitalizations by vaccinated status, you can do the math yourself. I got a question though if you got COVID AND YOU ARE VACCINATED you still need to get a test or buy a test to return to work,correct?

edit on 5-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Still don't understand how people can be 'forced' to do tests :

U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
: The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008,

Action4Canada : Notice of Liability Against Forced COVID Testing.

According to the Genetic Non-Discrimination Act, Bill S201, it is an indictable offence to force anyone to take a DNA/RNA test or deny any service, employment, or education opportunity. If anyone is attempting to force you to take a COVID test than you may wish to first warn them that they are committing a criminal act. Warning letter PDF

If/when my employer asks for testing : they will be served with a NOL ( Notice-of-Liability ), similar to the one above.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Yes but biden is giving the test now free, that is why is long lines of idiots trying to get tested even if they do not even have any sign of been sick booster or not.

Biden also promised to send test to Americans at home.

My question is where is all this money coming from? surplus from the trillions that were passed for covid? even when we know that over 100 billion dollars went to waste and abuse.

The Biden administration is buying 500 million rapid COVID-19 test kits to give Americans for free — here's how to …,

www.msn.com... res-how-to-get-one/ar-AAS1Stj?ocid=uxbndlbing&pfr=1

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Rite-aid had covid tests for home on the counter for.....

$99 each box..

wtf!

Also. mydatahelps.org has them for free.. go figure.
edit on 5-1-2022 by baddmove because: words

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

This piece of crap covid test are the rapid ones that are as a reliable as a doorknob, I about 132 dollars, or more for a more extensive one, that is the one required for traveling.

This a joke what is going on, a joke, our nation is falling into caos while the crocks are running to the bank and the democrats in power are enjoying what is been done to the nation, because they are nothing but communist.

edit on 5-1-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It's Gouging! Where's Biden? He accuses everyone of price gouging, except the price gougers.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
Rite-aid had covid tests for home on the counter for.....

$99 each box..

wtf!

Also. mydatahelps.org has them for free.. go figure.

What if the Government is supplying Rite-Aid with the testing kits for $0, but Rite-Aid is charging suckers...er, I mean CUSTOMERS, $99?
edit on 1/5/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Still don't understand how people can be 'forced' to do tests :

U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
: The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008,

Action4Canada : Notice of Liability Against Forced COVID Testing.

According to the Genetic Non-Discrimination Act, Bill S201, it is an indictable offence to force anyone to take a DNA/RNA test or deny any service, employment, or education opportunity. If anyone is attempting to force you to take a COVID test than you may wish to first warn them that they are committing a criminal act. Warning letter PDF

If/when my employer asks for testing : they will be served with a NOL ( Notice-of-Liability ), similar to the one above.

It's a tough call, travel restrictions are the only reason I may need one. We are fortunate we have been able to hang on and just now get our business going in the right direction. Obviously, if one of the companies I represent asks, I'll have to weigh my options but I would likely have to. I'll do testing as long as I can, just depends on how strict or lenient they will be

Unfortunately, I got bills and even at 58, I got dreams that I am still working on.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Unfortunately, I got bills and even at 58, I got dreams that I am still working on.

Well : maybe part of the problem lies therein ?

But the main point of my post, was that forced testing seems like an indictable offence : why is nobody interested in that ?

Why are there no lawsuits ?

Why are millions of citizens just complying ?

Where are the lawyers, human-rights-activists, unions ?

As retarded as everything is that's just happening : it's equally as retarded that there is so little resistance.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I think the profitability is just an added bonus for the companies that help achieve the mission of controlling humanity.

This Goose is laying many golden eggs...they'll never let it go.

We have no test kits in my town and they won't PCR test unless you belong to a high risk group.

Soo, Ontario

I don't think they want any compilations of Natural Immunity data IMO....which would undermine their narrative, and bottom line.
edit on 1/6/2022 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: putnam6

Well : maybe part of the problem lies therein ?

But the main point of my post, was that forced testing seems like an indictable offence : why is nobody interested in that ?

Why are there no lawsuits ?

Why are millions of citizens just complying ?

Where are the lawyers, human-rights-activists, unions ?

As retarded as everything is that's just happening : it's equally as retarded that there is so little resistance.

It's simple math until more people are negatively affected by the vaccine mandates, and that is negatively affected enough to say screw this. Even then some will protest, some will quit, and some will just bitch and moan. There is no right or wrong way when trying to turn the momentum of 330 million people.

You don't think lawyers would be drumming up cases if they could? we aren't there yet. Too many brainwashed think getting shots every 6 months of a leaky 60% effective vaccine is just fine.

Every country has its own unique tipping point. Hell every region, state, province, commonwealth, prefecture city town, or village does. You don't think if Biden doubled the price of a commonly used utility, people here wouldn't freak?

Throw in this COVID stuff people have a tendency to take care of their own, with all that's going on it's a lot. After the last few years, people have riot and protest fatigue. Not sure if we want to rip off that bandaid now, but the US has its tipping as well.

I prescribe to the thought of when you see your opponent screwing up you don't stop them. Give the Biden Harris administration enough time, it's just year one.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Just because the communist media is not telling does not means is not happening, is the lack of coverage what is going on.

It is plenty of law sues, is been plenty of protest, is a reason why is going to the supreme court tomorrow, we have a nation of laws, but to get to the top it takes time.

Finally, is at the top, lets see what happens.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I think the profitability is just an added bonus for the companies that help achieve the mission of controlling humanity.

This Goose is laying many golden eggs...they'll never let it go.

We have no test kits in my town and they won't PCR test unless you belong to a high risk group.

Soo, Ontario

I don't think they want any compilations of Natural Immunity data IMO....which would undermine their narrative, and bottom line.

We don't have tests here either they are all sold out, which was one reason I started this thread. How many of us have thought damn if I could just come up with that one item just 5 million people would buy, and companies have an item people will buy continuously. Yea corporations won't take advantage of that.

Don't get me going about natural immunity, TPTB act as it is non-existent in the population. It's just everybody needs to get vaccinated now! for such a low death rate? a rate that continues to plummet as cases soar? deaths aren't going anywhere near the same rate as cases LOOK at the graphs from your local area. Here in Georgia, we are seeing record cases well above the previous ATH, deaths are 4 times less during the same previous 30 days. That's with less than 53% of the population being vaccinated.

Could be natural immunity for a large segment of the population is all they need.

Here is wide open less vaxxed no restriction Georgia's current situation compared to

locked down, more vaxxed, and restricted Michigan

edit on 6-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join