It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grocery prices are getting scary

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
WORD TO THE WISE

Now that the U.S. has begun implementing big sanctions, and Russia is taking over Ukraine...

Go fill up your Car or Truck ASAP / Stock up on Everything Important

Oil is skyrocketing - Now over $100 @ barrel and climbing.

DOW futures dropping like a rock.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Two entree plate at Panda Express was $7.20 in 2020. Yesterday I paid $10 for the same plate!
😡

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I need to read up on the thread to see if my questions are answered, but did any part of the media or government say to anyone in America that all of the prices to do with food at every grocery store, convenience store, restaurant, and fast food shop are doubling in most cases?

This all happened instantly and all these organizations did this Together at the Same Time.

I work in an industry that many Americans work in - there was no change in any type of monetary value to do with any manufacturing positions in America that I know of. I did hear this was because minimum wage went up in America, hmm.

I need to find somebody that knows - I will read up on this thread. What is going on??
edit on 14-12-2023 by MindfulnessTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen says Inflation should be down to 2% by the end of 2024.

The doubling of prices for so many items was a one-time event. Those items will only cost a little bit more every year after 2024.

www.reuters.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join