It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Could Use a Hand.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

edit on 17-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: angels on our shoulders

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I didn't mean to discredit your suggestion.Its just not a facebook kind of thing. All the women and kids were or are on facebook but no connection. My family doesn't know their cousins names.I myself don't do that type of social media. Only ATS. ntech

edit on 17-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: error

edit on 17-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: dunno

edit on 17-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: hmmm

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

He hasn't contacted you in decades.

He would've asked about you if he wanted contact.

Perhaps an old fashioned letter, clearly stating that if you do not hear back from him then you will not contact him again.

Your future generations can mend the rift even if the two of you can't.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

No offense taken. It's just the 2020s way to connect to family. I don't put much myself on it.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

He would've asked about you if he wanted contact.

Its not that I want to talk to him. I respect the command decision, however it was made. Even though his children are adults and they heave children, I wanted his permission to give my children their cousins names maybe..anywho..Ill continue on the way I have, not speak of that part of the clan and let it die in my mind. My babies aren't hurting for social interaction, guess I was just waxing nostalgic. Thank You for helping me know what I already knew.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 12/22/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IllusionCyber
Spam

Talk about a minimal post.

I wrote this because Im not long for this world, and I still have many questions and issues I feel need addressed. I use ATS because I get a more down to earth response than I do from doctors. Oaths taken. Integrity measured. Honor kept. If that's spam then I would ask you to have the mods remove the post. These are things I wanted a sounding board for. People here are brutally honest. And I respect that. I could have just written it on paper, and I did, but it just wasn't right. I appreciate this resource and its benefit to my mental health as I get my affairs in order.

Thanks for the comment. It does have substance. Though it's lazy. And I already admitted it was a little whiny. Ok, spam then.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join