It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airline Pilot Deaths are Disclosed in Peer Magazine - Staggering Death Numbers!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I wonder what the death rate of the auxiliary flight crew is. Add in vaxed passengers it would be interesting to know how many deceased are being removed from flights as well. It could easily be hidden under patient confidentiality.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

“Paardekooper said:

VAERS database provided the batches in time sequence, and has records of all the adverse reactions assoiciated with each batch. So it was a simple task to create a graph showing how toxicity of the batches varied with time over the entire year of 2021.

The above is simply false and disinformation.

VAERS adverse reports show less than 1% of the adverse events people are having from the vaccines.

Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of
ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events
and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported. Low reporting rates preclude or
slow the identification of “problem” drugs and vaccines that endanger public health. New
surveillance methods for drug and vaccine adverse effects are needed. Barriers to reporting
include a lack of clinician awareness, uncertainty about when and what to report, as well as the
burdens of reporting: reporting is not part of clinicians’ usual workflow, takes time, and is
duplicative. Proactive, spontaneous, automated adverse event reporting imbedded within EHRs
and other information systems has the potential to speed the identification of problems with new
drugs and more careful quantification of the risks of older drugs.

Electronic Support for Public Health–Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (ESP:VAERS)

What this means is that in the U.S. well over 6 million people have had adverse effects after the vaccines/boosters.

on September 30, 2021 • ( 108 Comments )

by Guy Page

Just eight of the 33 Vermonters who died of Covid-19 in September were unvaccinated, the Vermont Department of Heath said Wednesday.

Health Department spokesperson Ben Truman said most of the vaccine ‘breakthrough’ Covid-19 fatalities were elderly. Because they were among the first vaccinated, Vermont’s elderly “have had more time to potentially become a vaccine breakthrough case,” he said.

Expressed in percentages, 76% of Vermont Covid-19 fatalities were breakthrough cases. As of Tuesday, 88 percent of all eligible Vermonters (age 12 and over) had been vaccinated with at least one shot.

At Tuesday’s press conference, the Department of Health September mortality statistics did not show a vaccinated/unvaccinated breakdown. Despite recent emphatic references by Gov. Phil Scott and Health Department Commissioner Mark Levine to a “pandemic of the unvaccinated,” the per capita rate of vaccinated breakthrough deaths has risen in recent weeks.

76% of September Covid-19 deaths are vax breakthroughs

Here is some data from Europe.

November 25, 2021 TLB Staff

89% of Covid-19 Deaths Among the Fully Vaccinated – Latest Data

Alex Berenson

The brown line represents weekly deaths from all causes of vaccinated people aged 10-59, per 100,000 people.

The blue line represents weekly deaths from all causes of unvaccinated people per 100,000 in the same age range.

Vaccinated English adults under 60 are dying at twice the rate of unvaccinated people the same age

New Study From Germany Confirms Higher Vax Coverage –> Higher Excess Mortality

Despite false claims from the vaxx nazi crowd, data from all countries show that there is no "pandemic of the unvaccinated" but in fact the vaccinated are the ones that are dying the most and with the most serious cases and diseases from the vaccine than the unvaccinated.

In fact here is Denmark showing that as more people have been vaccinated more people become ill from COVID-19, and of course from the poison being pushed by the nazi wannabes around the world.

Denmark’s high vaccination rate and high Covid-19 infection rate raises questions about the vaccine’s effectiveness, and contradicts the statement from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that “COVID-19 vaccines can reduce the risk of people spreading the virus that causes COVID-19” as well as the organization’s recommendation to “get vaccinated as soon as you can” in order to “maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others.”

Denmark: High Vax Rate, High COVID Infection Rate

Check out this study from Israel.

Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections
Sivan Gazit, Roei Shlezinger, Galit Perez, Roni Lotan, Asaf Peretz, Amir Ben-Tov, Dani Cohen, Khitam Muhsen, Gabriel Chodick, Tal Patalon
doi: doi.org...
Results SARS-CoV-2-naïve vaccinees had a 13.06-fold (95% CI, 8.08 to 21.11) increased risk for breakthrough infection with the Delta variant compared to those previously infected, when the first event (infection or vaccination) occurred during January and February of 2021. The increased risk was significant ( P < 0.001 ) for symptomatic disease as well. When allowing the infection to occur at any time before vaccination (from March 2020 to February 2021), evidence of waning natural immunity was demonstrated, though SARS-CoV-2 naïve vaccinees had a 5.96-fold (95% CI, 4.85 to 7.33) increased risk for breakthrough infection and a 7.13-fold (95% CI, 5.51 to 9.21) increased risk for symptomatic disease. SARS-CoV-2-naïve vaccinees were also at a greater risk for COVID-19-related-hospitalizations compared to those that were previously infected.

Conclusions This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity. Individuals who were both previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and given a single dose of the vaccine gained additional protection against the Delta variant.

Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections

According to the above research from Israel, the vaccinated have a 95% higher risk for breakthrough infection with the Delta variant compared to those previously infected.

This is the real truth, the pro-vaxx nazi wannabes whom are part of the NWO are claiming the contrary to what real science & evidence actually shows.

Natural immunization is much, much stronger and lasts much longer than immunization from the poison vaccines.

edit on 14-12-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: bold excerpt.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Not to mention that countries that do not have the vaccinations forced/imposed mandates are doing much better than countries like the U.S.

Here is an article from November.

MARIA CHENG and FARAI MUTSAKA
November 19, 2021·6 min read
COVID-19 is gone, when did you last hear of anyone who has died of COVID-19?” Ndou said. “The mask is to protect my pocket,” he said. “The police demand bribes so I lose money if I don’t move around with a mask.” Earlier this week, Zimbabwe recorded just 33 new COVID-19 cases and zero deaths, in line with a recent fall in the disease across the continent, where World Health Organization data show that infections have been dropping since July.
But there is something “mysterious” going on in Africa that is puzzling scientists, said Wafaa El-Sadr, chair of global health at Columbia University.
Africa doesn't have the vaccines and the resources to fight COVID-19 that they have in Europe and the U.S., but somehow they seem to be doing better," said Wafaa El-Sadr, head of global health at Columbia University.

Scientists mystified, wary, as Africa avoids COVID disaster

When are people going to realize that the so called vaccines are causing more problems, and more people to get infected and with worse problems than people that are not vaccinated?...

Despite all the lies from Dr. Death Fauci, and cohorts, in fact the vaccinated are the ones that are at much higher risk of getting serious infections, and dying from COVID-19.

This is a "pandemic of the vaccinated."

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Also we have these facts about the percentage of people and children that can die from COVID-19, which is very low. This is directly from the American Council on Science and Health.

The 0-4 and 15-19 age groups are three times likelier to die than the 5-9 and 10-14 age groups, but the risk is still exceedingly small at 0.003% (or 3 deaths for every 100,000 infected). Second, the IFR slowly increases with age through the 60-64 age group. But after that, beginning with the 65-69 age group, the IFR rises sharply.

COVID Infection Fatality Rates by Sex and Age

Why force children, or healthy young adults and adults to be vaccinated when the vaccines are causing more problems than the virus itself?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Here from the above link.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Yeah....I logged in....Because I REALLY don't care wtf the current gov. does...why? Because This topic needs to have some REAL FACT Checking. !!!!

So, here's my take, as I have flown with 2 pilots, for a very short time, both who had their instrument ratings/certificate(?) one was private and the other commercial....here's what bothers me about this list above, So...ANY PILOTS THAT CAN CONFIRM THIS PLEASE DO SO. (yeah...but, we can google this blah blah...but, I REALLY like to hear it straight from the professionals, period.)

It is required by FAA regulations(?) that ALL Commercial pilots get a complete physical every 6 months? YES or NO?

To put is short, yes, the magazine can NOT publish ALL the data due to HIPPA regs, or they'd get sued!!

I don't believe the the garbage being thrown around 'ohhhh...it must be high altitude...blah blah blah....”

THAT's NOTHING but BS.....ANYONE flying at high altitude KNOWS the Cabins are ...)(&*( pressurized.......!!!!

It's that simple, best you can do is hope the pilots can do something to fact check this whether it be true or false, the reason I lay it in the lap of the pilots is because their the closest we can get to get a solid answer(?) I have the highest respect for Pilots, and appreciate all they go through and put up with to keep us safe as possible while at those high altitudes!!

To me...this is extremely disturbing and staggering!

If there was a way to gather data over the last 5-10yrs and compare THAT to what is published, we should be able to get a fair picture if this is natural causes or not.

Are death certificates public record with cause of death on it??

I sense a disturbance in the Force!!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

good point~!! it would be interesting to see that data!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Great post!!!! This is what I've seem to be saying for the last 10 years on here as well !!!!!! Ever try and argue with a professional in their field to which you have NO knowledge or experience of the subject????

Good luck with that because I lost a $500 Armani suit because I thought I knew better !!!! yeah...you can argue, but I never will, it was a 'cheap' Armani ....but $500 is ....$500 !!!!

THE LTC's knowledge and experience is staggering and seriously extensive!!!!!

So, with ALL her schooling....lets just start with .....her 10 years as a FIELD SURGEON!!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

"all warfare is based on Deception"

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I wonder what the death rate of the auxiliary flight crew is.

Probably 110% based on your outstanding sources.

Add in vaxed passengers it would be interesting to know how many deceased are being removed from flights as well. It could easily be hidden under patient confidentiality.

Tens of thousands, the non-clotty passengers and the deceased's relatives are all in on it too since they've been able to keep it quiet.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Yes,
1st class medical is required by airlines or employer or 121 ops, due every 6 months.

2nd class required to fly for hire, part 91 or 135 ops, or by employer due once a year.

3rd Class is for private pilots or professional rated pilots that no longer fly for hire, non-hire, due every 36 months.

Definitely covered by Hippa.

edit on 15-12-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Good golly, Miss Molly.

Folks, it says DEATHS. It doesn't say what caused them. They report ALL DEATHS including alcoholism, suicide, heart attack, cancer, accident, etc, etc. Pilots, as a group, have a higher incidence of cancers

Every single death on the planet is NOT the result of Covid/vaccination/evil spirits.

Tempest of assumptions in the wrong teapot.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

True this also must be considered. But in Britain, the vaxed all-cause death rate is over twice the untaxed at the moment. Even those figures are small at the moment and not raising alarms. Simply because it's all-cause, the raw figures suggest something is amiss if it goes to five times the unvaxed rate , as it does seem to be climbing week on week will we ever get access to the stats, if I was the Government I would sit on them and obscure them.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

True this also must be considered. But in Britain, the vaxed all-cause death rate is over twice the untaxed at the moment. Even those figures are small at the moment and not raising alarms. Simply because it's all-cause, the raw figures suggest something is amiss if it goes to five times the unvaxed rate , as it does seem to be climbing week on week will we ever get access to the stats, if I was the Government I would sit on them and obscure them.

Also, this is "self reporting" by families, some of whom may not be aware of the pilot's affiliation with this organization.

I don't think the record of airline pilot deaths is fraudulent, but I do think there's other factors (like the average age of these pilots, health condition, membership of this organization, family-based reporting, as well as possibly suicide and drug overdose (both on the rise with lockdowns.) In addition, this organization includes retired pilots (who are more likely to die because they're older.)

Airline pilots (but not all of them) tend to be risk takers and engage in more risky behavior than many others (like, f'r instance, school teachers.)

Note: British Airways has debunked their pilots dying of Covid vaccines (though at least one died of Covid) and Air India confirms that five of their pilots died of Covid (noting that this was when there was a vaccine shortage in India and that many pilots were delivering supplies and ventilators to covid-stricken areas.

edit on 15-12-2021 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
Yeah....I logged in....Because I REALLY don't care wtf the current gov. does...why? Because This topic needs to have some REAL FACT Checking. !!!!

So, here's my take, as I have flown with 2 pilots, for a very short time, both who had their instrument ratings/certificate(?) one was private and the other commercial....here's what bothers me about this list above, So...ANY PILOTS THAT CAN CONFIRM THIS PLEASE DO SO. (yeah...but, we can google this blah blah...but, I REALLY like to hear it straight from the professionals, period.)

In fact, I can answer some of your questions from previously posted research data.

A 1992 study shows that airline pilots die at a much younger age (61) than the average person and that deaths peak around retirement age (remember, this study is from 20 years before Covid) and they tend to have cardiac problems (again, study from before Covid)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I agree.

It was the charts that he was presenting that I found interesting. Even if it is one percent of the data, it still displays an order to it that tells a tale.

The lack of randomness also supports the credibility of the injured.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

In my experience, it would be true that pilots are risk-takers and would booze quite a lot as well. But I doubt whether this would change much. Whether there was Covid or not. But many miles at altitude could be another factor. So still the only thing that has changed is the vaccinations.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   
My step sister who is in her early 20s (23) never had any seemingly heart problems, played sports, active ect, had to step down as a flight attendant after a few months of being vaccinated because she had developed a minor heart problem and the pressure in the air was putting too much pressure on her heart.

She can manage fine she just will have a heart problem for the rest of her life. I don't know the science but It would make sense if more pilots started having heart attacks ect. in the air.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tasher882
My step sister who is in her early 20s (23) never had any seemingly heart problems, played sports, active ect, had to step down as a flight attendant after a few months of being vaccinated because she had developed a minor heart problem and the pressure in the air was putting too much pressure on her heart.

Duh. Do you think everyone is dumb or do you just not know about air pressure? The higher you go the less air pressure there is, not the other way around. There are numerous studies that people who live at higher altitudes, less pressure, have lower instances of cardio-pulmonary issues.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: tasher882

Duh. Do you think everyone is dumb or do you just not know about air pressure? The higher you go the less air pressure there is, not the other way around. There are numerous studies that people who live at higher altitudes, less pressure, have lower instances of cardio-pulmonary issues.

I believe the pressure is coming from the pressurized cabin. Most folks fly on the inside of the plane. I hear it can get chilly on the outside.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join