It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airline Pilot Deaths are Disclosed in Peer Magazine - Staggering Death Numbers!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Interesting article from the Airline Pilots Association Magazine Obituary. The guy in the vid shows the death toll amongst Pilots from certain carriers during the last 3 years.

Airline Pilots Staggering Death Toll

Are there any Pilots here on ATS that subscribe to this Magazine?.. would love a pic of that page.

Fact Checkers welcome.... but not from Facebook!

edit on 13-12-2021 by Village Idiot because: speling mistake

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   
WOW! Must be pilot specific deaths with the vax, because EVERY SINGLE PERSON I KNOW WHO GOT THE VACCINE IS FINE, AND WE ARE COMING UP ON ALMOST A YEAR.

How do they get a virus to specifically target pilots I wonder?

Yes, these pilots probably did die, although, other than a number, there are no ages, reasons, etc., but from the vax? LOL!
edit on 13-12-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I looked into this one, here's what I found:
Original Story: Pilot Deaths Up 1700% after Vax Mandates (Hal Turner Radio Show)
Fact Check:Pilot Deaths Are NOT 'Up 1700% After Vax Mandates'
Also this:

edit on 13-12-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fix

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
the military are reporting no deaths
just breathing problems

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
WOW! Must be pilot specific deaths with the vax, because EVERY SINGLE PERSON I KNOW WHO GOT THE VACCINE IS FINE, AND WE ARE COMING UP ON ALMOST A YEAR.

Yes, these pilots probably did die, although, other than a number, there are no ages, reasons, etc., but from the vax? LOL!

Well...maybe something to do with pressurized cabins and blood clots.....you think?

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

did you read the fact check? It was comical.
We don't know that the pilots had just got their vaccine.

But logic seems to suggest they did, since they had to.

I think fact checkers should have scores like restaurants in cleanliness. If a fact checker comes up with a weak one like this, it should be scored as a 50, they fail, and need to be shut down until they can clear up their obvious mess.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

I follow this former Royal Marines Commando, and he's been getting word of new recruits dropping down with heart problems.

This is his latest video on the subject, published two days ago.

Skip intro to 03:40, 'lifestyle choices' refers to the ol' jibbyjabby

Make of it what you will, 🤷🏻‍♂️

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I love it how you trigger into vac defense mode instantly. Evident by the SCREAMING and changing your posts.

Fun aside:
Have you ever entertained the thoughts that, maybe, it is connected to the environment they work in? Pressure changes, different recycled air mix make-up, radiation, there are plenty of things that can make someone working in a certain job more vulnerable to sicknesses or have the body react different to stimuli.

Up your disinfo game, it's sloppy.

edit on 13.12.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Almost a year?You must be what,80 then because 80 year olds started a week or two from now one year ago.
My age group,40's weren't offered it until May.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Would Ibe right in guessing that most of these pilots that died are First Officers on budget airlines?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I read every word. Did you?
Don't assume my position on it, I'm simply sharing what I found.
Most fact checks are obvious deflection. This one could be just that.
However, to know truth takes examination of both sides of an issue.
Many of those could be vaccine related, but the list doesn't prove it.
And if the ALPA statement is true, then there were more deaths in 2019/2020
There is PLENTY of evidence showing that the vaccines aren't safe, but...
This just ain't it

edit on 13-12-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
One has nothing to do with the other. Can you imagine that even if the vaccine was to be 100% effective and safe tested on ground, there could be complications arising because of the different pressure environment and other settings?

I agree that it's unhealthy too look for everything bad with vaccine, yet it's the same for ignoring everything, especially because it was brought up as critics.

One example:

Situation is that sports diving is invented. Suddenly you hear a lot of people dying from internal bleeding, who are divers and fly a lot.

Now, a lot of different groups start to speculate: Religous folks say it's because God punishes them for overstepping boundaries twice (being like birds and fishes). Some that are not religious, have been suspicious about air related problems during flying. They look into that. Some oldtimers say we finally reached the limits on how fast a human should travel (see train speed discussion by horse defenders). Some people just laugh at all and say it's not happening.

Then the scientists find out that although diving is safe (in healthy doses) one should not fly immediatelly after because of CO2 bubbles in the blood, leading to the divers sickness or decompression sickness. That the limit in CO2 bubbles is different between diving and flying. You can dive on and be okay but if you go flying, ciao life.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
a reply to: Village Idiot

I follow this former Royal Marines Commando, and he's been getting word of new recruits dropping down with heart problems.

This is his latest video on the subject, published two days ago.

Skip intro to 03:40, 'lifestyle choices' refers to the ol' jibbyjabby

Make of it what you will, 🤷🏻‍♂️

I haven't heard anything about large numbers bootie recruits having heart attacks during training, and without going into detail I have regular contact with permanent staff at CTCRM. As Chris Thrall points the upper age limit has been raised so if this is taking place its much more likely to be down to that.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity
Certainly makes you wonder, is this the new "normal"

And what does Peter Vanham mean by "erroneously believe"?... could say the same for the term "safe and effective"
Truth is, nobody knows, not even the pharmaceutical companies. I guess we'll all find out in........... 75 years!

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
As someone who flies regularly I can say that pilots are clotting up at altitude...or they're all just having the fish.

Either way, thank God for the auto-pilot.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Yes, I agree that altitude will make a difference, it always has.
I've noticed an uptick in small plane crashes, too.
But please tell me how that ALPA list of deaths is proof of anything?
According to ALPA, more pilots died in 2019 when the vaccines weren't available.
I oppose these gene therapy shots as much as you likely do.
I have dozens of articles and videos showing their dangers and damages.
But this is not a good example, it just sounds freaky out of context.
If you can show that 2019 had far fewer deaths, then you'd at least have something
But like I said, this just ain't it

edit on 13-12-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fix

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL
a reply to: network dude
I read every word. Did you?
Don't assume my position on it, I'm simply sharing what I found.
Most fact checks are obvious deflection. This one could be just that.
However, to know truth takes examination of both sides of an issue.
Many of those could be vaccine related, but the list doesn't prove it.
And if the ALPA statement is true, then there were more deaths in 2019/2020
There is PLENTY of evidence showing that the vaccines aren't safe, but...
This just ain't it

wow, relax dude. I just found the fact check comical. Like a knee jerk reaction rather than a thought based reply.
I even said why, Maybe this is nothing, but the fact check didn't solve all the riddles here. Why can't we just get data without the side of whine.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Cabin pressure is around 8k feet. So are people that are living in the Colorado Rockies falling over from the clot shots? I’d be interested to see the vax side affects for people who live up high.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The ALPA list alone isn't prove of anything. There were also less flights in 2020 (need comparission count of flights / incidents). I didn't dive into any statistics yet and I am not saying it is the vaccine or not. Just saying that sometimes the connections are not as obvious, see my diving / flying example.

For a bit clearer picture about connections we can't just compare years and numbers though. Need to check out if there were flights or a lot more flights for the single patients shortly before the deaths, preconditions would need to be considered as well as severity of symptoms after the jab.

At this point, in the light of my example I am neither ruling out nor advocating for a connection, just saying it isn't that easy to decide.
edit on 13.12.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Cabin pressure is around 8k feet. So are people that are living in the Colorado Rockies falling over from the clot shots? I’d be interested to see the vax side affects for people who live up high.

It's probably being kept secret from the populace that everyone in the Colorado Rockies is most likely dead from winning the clottery. Just using the prevailing logic which is about zero point zero.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join