It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS) right on schedule

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
I’m playing catch up a bit here - apologies…

Has the data come in yet for any adverse effects caused by any of the vaccines for 5 years after being administered?

I’m assuming that data must be in now, since some folk here sound to me as if they must have seen this data.

Grateful if someone can fill me in on that data or provide a link.

Thanks in advance.

I'm unaware of any vaccine ever having been found to cause side effects more than one year after administration.

Can you demonstrate otherwise?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

The fact that they are even considering this makes my blood boil. If we are going to start denying people health insurance for denying these vaccines then we are opening up a whole other can of worms.

When do we start denying it for the obese? Those who willingly refuse to take proper care of themselves? Why should I pay for the health problems of someone who refused to push back the pizza and coke?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

So are you claiming that myocarditis and pericarditis brought on by Covid19 therapeutics are reversible conditions that magically go away at the 1 year mark.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
My point was actually more like even if it reached zero, they are not going to be worse off, which was what that post I replied to was saying.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

From where I'm standing, the only conspiracy is the one run by the anti-vaxxers.

I guess you include in there the thousands of top Drs and Virologists who have courageously spoken out.

Except that most of them don't exist, or aren't experts in those fields. They're mostly either completely fake Link or are alternative health practitioners who deal with things like Chiropractic practices or homeopathy.

The rest were mostly just wrong, like the people who claimed that the vax would send people into shock.
This is so full of # lol.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Grenade

They all reacted differently, and in accordance with their normal psychology. Which is why it debunks the concept that they are involved in some kind of global conspiracy. They clearly aren't in this together, in fact many of them seem to be making it up as they go along, or changing what they are doing when the scientific advice changes.

Everything that you're saying demonstrates clearly that you're only looking at the US, and are presuming that this represents the entire world, when in fact even neighboring countries are reacting very differently.

I will also remind you that this "mild respiratory virus" that has killed about 3/4 of a million Americans, and about 5 million people world wide, and that's not including all of the cases that Russia and China are probably covering up. Who knows how many millions of Chinese died from Covid that we're never going to hear about. In 50 years time we might find out that millions of Chinese died in 2020 alone. I'm hearing terrifying storied about how many Chinese social media accounts simply stopped being updated as if their users dropped off of the face of the earth.

If you want an example of how this clearly isn't planned just look at the four parts of the UK. Each country has its own regional approach, and they're all completely different, they aren't co-ordinating with each other. If anything they're all fighting against each other.

Probably the best example is England Vs Scotland.

Authorities in England didn't originally plan to lock down, they wanted to allow Covid to circulate so that they could get herd immunity that way,. Scotland wanted to lock down heavily from day one but was afraid that if it did so England would leach all of it's business away by remaining open. So the Scottish regional assembly attempted to push England into locking down and into not unlocking over the summer so that it couldn't gain an economic advantage.

Even now all 4 regions have separate rules regarding locking down and covid passports.

In the US no two states are the same.

If this was a conspiracy clearly nobody told Texas and California, because they're as different as England and Scotland.

Russia is one of the world's most restrictive countries, it could easily lock down and lock down hard, but their restrictions are lower than in the US. China locked down harder than the US early on but opened up more and sooner.

Both of these countries are acting exactly how they would be expected to do in the case of a disease outbreak, and aren't reacting out of character at all. They're putting their economies before their people just as England is.

Israel is a police state at the best of times and is treating covid as a public health issue.

Germany is a state based on regulation, and they're trying to regulate their way out of the pandemic.

The French are so far left that they're essentially anarchists in many regards, and this has been their response to the pandemic.

Africa and India have had to balance the harm caused by locking down against the fact that they have large populations in dire poverty. And their reactions to the pandemic have been accordingly.

The former fascists states in Europe, like Greece, Italy and Spain, have essentially reverted back to type and have reacted to the pandemic exactly how you would expect a centralized leftist government to reaction.

I could go on like this for ages, but you should get the picture by now.

There clearly is no centralized plan here, countries can't even agree on how to restrict access to their borders.
You have debunked anything. You repeat Pfizer/moderna talking points and that’s about it. The vaccine has been a disaster.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Grenade

They all reacted differently, and in accordance with their normal psychology. Which is why it debunks the concept that they are involved in some kind of global conspiracy. They clearly aren't in this together, in fact many of them seem to be making it up as they go along, or changing what they are doing when the scientific advice changes.

Everything that you're saying demonstrates clearly that you're only looking at the US, and are presuming that this represents the entire world, when in fact even neighboring countries are reacting very differently.

I will also remind you that this "mild respiratory virus" that has killed about 3/4 of a million Americans, and about 5 million people world wide, and that's not including all of the cases that Russia and China are probably covering up. Who knows how many millions of Chinese died from Covid that we're never going to hear about. In 50 years time we might find out that millions of Chinese died in 2020 alone. I'm hearing terrifying storied about how many Chinese social media accounts simply stopped being updated as if their users dropped off of the face of the earth.

If you want an example of how this clearly isn't planned just look at the four parts of the UK. Each country has its own regional approach, and they're all completely different, they aren't co-ordinating with each other. If anything they're all fighting against each other.

Probably the best example is England Vs Scotland.

Authorities in England didn't originally plan to lock down, they wanted to allow Covid to circulate so that they could get herd immunity that way,. Scotland wanted to lock down heavily from day one but was afraid that if it did so England would leach all of it's business away by remaining open. So the Scottish regional assembly attempted to push England into locking down and into not unlocking over the summer so that it couldn't gain an economic advantage.

Even now all 4 regions have separate rules regarding locking down and covid passports.

In the US no two states are the same.

If this was a conspiracy clearly nobody told Texas and California, because they're as different as England and Scotland.

Russia is one of the world's most restrictive countries, it could easily lock down and lock down hard, but their restrictions are lower than in the US. China locked down harder than the US early on but opened up more and sooner.

Both of these countries are acting exactly how they would be expected to do in the case of a disease outbreak, and aren't reacting out of character at all. They're putting their economies before their people just as England is.

Israel is a police state at the best of times and is treating covid as a public health issue.

Germany is a state based on regulation, and they're trying to regulate their way out of the pandemic.

The French are so far left that they're essentially anarchists in many regards, and this has been their response to the pandemic.

Africa and India have had to balance the harm caused by locking down against the fact that they have large populations in dire poverty. And their reactions to the pandemic have been accordingly.

The former fascists states in Europe, like Greece, Italy and Spain, have essentially reverted back to type and have reacted to the pandemic exactly how you would expect a centralized leftist government to reaction.

I could go on like this for ages, but you should get the picture by now.

There clearly is no centralized plan here, countries can't even agree on how to restrict access to their borders.
You havent debunked anything. You repeat Pfizer/moderna talking points and that’s about it. The vaccine has been a disaster. Go get your boosters and leave us alone.
edit on 12-12-2021 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Yawn, anyone else feeling a little sleepy?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Yawn, anyone else feeling a little sleepy?

And once again you haven't put forward any actual arguments because I've successfully countered everything else that you've said.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You forgetting the millions of polio vaccines that contained SV40, a known carcinogen which causes cancerous tumours.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

“In 1960, it was discovered that Simian Virus 40 (SV40) contaminated up to 30% of the poliovirus vaccines in the US. This contamination arose because the vaccines were produced in monkey kidney cell cultures harboring SV40 between 1955 and 1963. During this period, approximately 90% of children and 60% of adults in the USA were inoculated for polio and possibly exposed to SV40. Many epidemiologic and molecular pathogenesis studies have been conducted in order to identify potential cancer risks since this 'natural' experiment began. Productive SV40 infection has the potential to initiate malignancy in a variety of target tissues. Epidemiological studies that investigated the relationship between SV40 infection and cancer risks have yielded mixed results. “

That’s right almost 30% of children in the US between 1955 and 1963 were infected with Simian Virus 40 through polio vaccines, FACT.

edit on 12/12/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

You repeat Pfizer/moderna talking points

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

The vaccine has been a disaster.

How so has it been a disaster?

According to the data it's saved hundreds of thousands of lives all over the world, and has greatly reduced how sick countless other people have been. Here's a link, here's another.

You're ragging on Trump's vax, and that's not OK. I don't frankly care for the man, and I don't really care what you think of him, but this vax is one of the most thoroughly researched and observed drugs in history. If there was something wrong with it then it would be impossible to cover up. You'd need to corrupt too many people in too many countries.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You forgetting the millions of polio vaccines that contained SV40, a known carcinogen which causes cancerous tumours.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

“In 1960, it was discovered that Simian Virus 40 (SV40) contaminated up to 30% of the poliovirus vaccines in the US. This contamination arose because the vaccines were produced in monkey kidney cell cultures harboring SV40 between 1955 and 1963. During this period, approximately 90% of children and 60% of adults in the USA were inoculated for polio and possibly exposed to SV40. Many epidemiologic and molecular pathogenesis studies have been conducted in order to identify potential cancer risks since this 'natural' experiment began. Productive SV40 infection has the potential to initiate malignancy in a variety of target tissues. Epidemiological studies that investigated the relationship between SV40 infection and cancer risks have yielded mixed results. “

That’s right almost 30% of children in the US between 1955 and 1963 were infected with Simian Virus 40 through polio vaccines, FACT.

Nope, I'm not forgetting it.

Your own quote say that this was between 1955 and 1963. You're really stretching things. Why not bring the syphilis trials into it while you're at it, or cow pox.

This is why you stopped responding to me, remember.
edit on 12-12-2021 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Ahahaha, so just every species it infects.

news.bbc.co.uk...

You’re so gullible.

At least you concede vaccines infected over 30 million people with a tumour causing monkey virus. Think I’ll give that a miss.

www.asbestos.com...

Lanclet Article SV40

And on and on it goes.

edit on 12/12/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Ahahaha, so just let very other species it infects.

news.bbc.co.uk...

You’re so gullible.

At least you concede vaccines infected over 30 million people with a tumour causing monkey virus. Think I’ll give that a miss.

www.asbestos.com...

www.thelancet.com... 36(04)16746-9/fulltext

And on and on it goes.

Nope, second paragraph from your own link. In fact most of your own link says that this is speculative at best.

Did you actually read the page?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Never say never I was taught,

The Cutter Incident

Roughly 40,000 got “abortive” polio, with fever, sore throat, headache, vomiting and muscle pain. Fifty-one were paralyzed, and five died, Offit wrote in his 2005 book, “The Cutter Incident: How America’s First Polio Vaccine Led to the Growing Vaccine Crisis.”

It was “one of the worst biological disasters in American history: a man-made polio epidemic,”

Bet one could say those last five listed had a longer than 5 year adverse event.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Mate you’re so full of sh!t, not even worth responding to now.

If I had a vial of sv40 contaminated polio vaccine you wouldn’t take it, not in a million years.

Our conversation on this forum is over, enjoy your life because your soul will pay in the next.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I believe it, my mother who is generally healthy (worked in emergency healthcare her whole life, id even go as far to say healthier than me in the aspect she barely drinks, exercises, ect.) I can't even think of a time growing up where she even had a cold.

Obviously she got vaccinated and is up for her booster and has came down with an autoimmune disease..hyperthyriod graves disease, that is progressively worse (she gets checks every year so this happened within the past 6 months with coincides with her vaccination)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

A parting gift:

SV40 cancer

Further evidence of cancer links

No matter what evidence you post or what you say, arrghzombies will never ever accept it. He will either post one of many logical fallacies, pretend like he doesn't understand, ask if you read your own source which is a diversion tactic, or something post that's already been debunked. You may not be able to call someone out for being a shill, but how about a troll?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I'm not sure what a "perfect" human even is??

As I've said on many an occasion, both here on ATS and elsewhere, Trump wasn't all bad--my personal dislike for the man aside, he did better than I expected.

My issues, if issue you want to call it, is this opinion of some that he's some sort of superhero that's going to save us all from the evil Pelosi, or the undercurrent of "he's a saint".

As I said before, and will likely again, he did some good things, especially in comparison to what's there now...(shudder).

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join