It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS) right on schedule

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You ain’t ever had a shot like the clot shot before.

It’ll make you ill till your dead and then give you a headache.

a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I got 2 EKGs done and nothing really alarming was seen. No signs of blood clots or pulmonary embolisms. All blood work looked pretty good, except for lymphocytes too low and neutrophils too high. Just like the example in this video.

Come to think about it the lymphatic system is connected to the heart, and there are some vessels in the chest near heart. The sensation of an extra forceful heart beat from time to time might have something to do with low lymphocytes. Not sure. Will plan to check the counts again maybe just after Q1 2022.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank
I think you are missing the main point here. Lab results are a snapshot of a single moment in time. At the moment you had blood drawn to be checked those were the levels you had.

The reasons for this could be a few things. They were close enough to normal that no follow up was made because it wasn't worth it. If you had the same tests done right now, they might come back perfectly normal. You are not going to do that, so we will never know.

The doc in the video in the other thread never did that either or the doc did and didn't want to share the results.

It is just too little info to draw a conclusion.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Why are you encouraging me to do a follow up immediately? The results are probably not going to change overnight.

A strong T cell response can persist AT LEAST 6 months following infection (and or vaccination).

You should probably follow up on your lymphocyte counts a few months after vaccination to see if they have dropped off.

Maybe I will follow up sooner than 3 months, in case I become deficient sooner than that.
edit on 16-12-2021 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
First of all I am not encouraging you to take the same tests again. I merely said if you did they might have normalized.

Also, we have the misconception of what a follow up is, apparently. What I mean by follow up is other tests to try and figure out why the blood tests came back the way they did and to try and figure out what is causing it, not just running the same blood count again. Obviously your numbers were not bad enough to bother with that.

You keep posting months and years in regards to T cell recovery but I think that is in worst case scenarios. Mine were back to normal after 11 days. I mean they certainly can drop off after that but it wouldn't be because of the jab, what would be left of the jab to cause them to drop? Another infection could do it though but I'm not going to run back here and blame it on the jab.

edit on 16-12-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Like I said, Study Shows T Cells Against Covid-19 Stay High in Number Six Months After Vaccination.

Most news stories are touting this discovery as something good, but to me it looks very bad.

My concern is my lymphatic system might be pumping out T cells at a rate faster than I can replace them.

I'm now going to bring this concern up to a 3rd doctor. How much you want to bet he just says don't worry about it without a second thought?

Or perhaps he will push for a leukemia test...

edit on 16-12-2021 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The link you posted in the other thread showed low lymphocyte count, which is it?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My concern is my lymphatic system is hyperactively producing T cells at a rate faster than I can replace them.

This doesn't make sense your lymphatic system is you replacing them.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

That link showed people hospitalized with covid mostly had low lymphocyte counts.

Let's see if this makes sense...

When you get infected with covid and/or the covid vaccine, your body might use up a lot of lymphocytes to clear the infection.

What if it can't replace them as fast as it uses them?

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
That is how I understood it the first time, they get used up fighting the infection, that is the opposite of your lymphatic system pumping out T cells, it is your lymphatic system not pumping out enough T cells.

Here is the thing, in those 101 days you could have had a mild infection that was the cause of this and your cell count might be normal now but you will never know if either is the case because it wasn't looked into.

You are looking at one snapshot in time and speculating.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I really think you should thoroughly vet your sources.

originally posted by: 727Sky
Many on this site have been saying just wait and you will see how non beneficial the vaccines really are. Well it looks like they were right and the self appointed paid by Farma experts were just reading off their prepared propaganda script.

Pseudoscience is a theory without supporting data but that does not make the theory wrong just a lack of proof by data. Looks like proof and data are coming as promised.

A Lancet study comparing vaccinated and unvaccinated people in Sweden was conducted among 1.6 million individuals over nine months. It showed that protection against symptomatic COVID-19 declined with time, such that by six months, some of the more vulnerable vaccinated groups were at greater risk than their unvaccinated peers. Doctors are calling this phenomena in the repeatedly vaccinated “immune erosion” or “acquired immune deficiency”, accounting for elevated incidence of myocarditis and other post-vaccine illnesses that either affect them more rapidly, resulting in death, or more slowly, resulting in chronic illness.

americasfrontlinedoctors.org... widely/

So I went to the Lancet site.

Did a search for papers and titles.

This is the only study that matched the parameters

Allow me to quote from the paper this article cites:

The findings of this study suggest that the use of heterologous ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 and mRNA prime-boost vaccination is an effective alternative to increase population immunity against Covid-19, including against the Delta variant which dominated the confirmed cases during the study period. These findings could have important implications for vaccination strategies and logistics, and consequently in the battle against the Covid-19 pandemic.

The search term, "Vaccine acquired immune deficiency" doesn't appear in any Lancet paper, nor does it appear in a search on Schola nor on MedRXIV ... and in fact the ONLY place this term appears is in the article that's being passed around.

Perhaps others can find the supposed paper that is cited here, but as far as I can tell, someone grabbed a random publication and announced a completely bogus result.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The symptom of an extra strong pump feeling in my chest began immediately after vaccination. That symptom has now persisted 106 days. It was the main symptom that caused me enough concern to get blood tests done.

I might have gotten further infection after vaccination. But I know I was infected by the vaccination.

It remains to be seen if I can recover from this lymphonemic condition that was certainly caused by vaccination.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
You are free to believe whatever you want and you might be right, but you also might be wrong.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Your concern over this issue is smart. Not a single person here or writing about the mrna vax has any clue as to the full scope of adverse reactions. They have not studied it long enough nor have they been honest with the studies that they have conducted.

It is concerning that it could be pumping out more defenders and killers at a rate that could potentially burn your system out. If that happens it will leave you basically defenseless and thus open to major complications from almost anything else.

Which I am sure would NOT be classified as a complication caused by the mrna vax during one of these amazingly accurate studies - conducted by big pharma and placed in journals owned by hedge funds who also own big pharma. Dont worry though someone will be by shortly to post about how safe the vaccines are, so why worry?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imperator2
Which I am sure would NOT be classified as a complication caused by the mrna vax during one of these amazingly accurate studies - conducted by big pharma and placed in journals owned by hedge funds who also own big pharma.

That is why someone in the other thread said (paraphrasing): "It would be a good idea if ATS members who have had the jabs get tested and post their results"

I did, all normal. The test that started that thread was very low and InachMarbank's is low but still within range.

That is all we got and it is isn't enough to reach any conclusion but sure let's blame big pharma for that as well and let's just post about how bad the jabs are with nothing to back it up.
edit on 19-12-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 12/23/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Imperator2

Yes it might be you can only pump out elevated levels of T cells for so long before that level of output crashes.

I can't find much confirmation of that theory yet. But it seems like common sense...

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Imperator2

Another theory is covid and it's jabs cause an increase of the pro-inflammatory cytokine called Interleukin 6 (IL-6) in your blood stream.

And IL-6 is antagonistic to regulatory / suppressor T cells.

WHO Link

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-12-2021 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If you had the "vaccine", your tests are all normal (including a D-DIMER), you most likely received the placebo. These "vaccines" are an experiment after all.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

So is the full paragraph?

Findings: Vaccine effectiveness of BNT162b2 against infection waned progressively from 92% (95% CI, 92-93, P

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 2/8/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join