It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So my wife is double jabbed..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rolicia

Also maybe double check when she got her shots? People might jump on that.
edit on 26-11-2021 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Sorry to hear this. How sad and infuriating.

You are right about them not being liable but the stats won't lie in the future as we become able to compare illness from these years to previous years. Not 100% reliable in individual cases as it is entirely possible, as Ketsuko pointed out, that the tumour could have been there and amplified by the vaccine which is likely an enormous contributing factor but all other symptoms seem similar to other people who have had issues with the vaccine. Besides, that's an awful lot of wide ranging symptoms for a healthy young woman to have suddenly. Can't see how it can be anything but the shots.

Thankfully your boss understands and allows the drive.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Yeah after calming down a bit, and letting it sink in and comparing it to what happened to my mother, I think Ketsuko is right about the cancer, though i do think it got accelerated by the jabs, because the real problems started after the injections.

I sure am grateful to my boss, he risks a hefty fine if i get pulled over in the 4 weeks to come..

edit on 26 11 2021 by Rolicia because: Typo

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Its only matter of time before many more bosses around the world start realizing what is happening. I could see a similar trend elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

My sister in law already has been home, too sick to work, for a few times now. They’re identical twins, and pretty much have the exact same complaints..

Surely female sick leaves are on the rise..

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia
And is now in the hospital.. and I'm stuck on the other side of the country without driving hours left on my tachograph to drive home..

Very sorry for what you both are having to deal with. And as cold as this may seem, what's up with 'driving hours' and 'tachograph'? I see you aren't in the USA so what's up with all of that?

She probably should have went to the doctors sooner but who knows for sure. They may have brushed her aside if there wasn't anything obvious for them to find. Regardless, prayers for you both and hopefully it won't be worst case scenario.

We all have cancer cells in our body but when and were do they strike, if ever? IMHO, the vaccines seem to be a catalyst for cancer.
edit on 26-11-2021 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

In Europe truck drivers can’t drive more than 9 hours per day and 45 hours per week. There’s a lot more to it than just that, many different hours are tracked but that’s the short version of it. I’m at my 45 weekly hours now, so oficially i have to take 45 consecutive hours of rest before i can drive again.

We did go to the doctor, in 2019, and they found a minor blood count issue, that they adressed with over the counter supplements. It was just before the plandemic actually.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

Sorry to hear that. To strengthen your argument, please include your wife's age, any other health problems she has, which shots she got, when she got them.

The more info you can provide while staying anonymous the happier everyone is.

Prayers for you.
Drive safe

I don't think that there is any need to "strenghten his argument." It's not like this is the first one we've heard about.

If you get caught in the rain and get wet once, maybe it wasn't the rain got you wet; if you get caught in the rain 100 times and get wet every time, you can be pretty damn sure it was the rain got you wet.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

My father had a similar situation...except it was a heart attack that sent him to the hospital originally. Your wife is lucky she was in decent health cardiologicially as his heart attack was caused by his hemoglobin being super low. Once they stabilized him they wanted to find the bleeding (you dont get low hemoglobin unless you're leaking blood somewhere) eventually they found a tumor in his bum and its was the source of the blood loss. I am thinking it might be similar here. His was inoperable which it sounds like your wifes is not...hopefully they are able to get the tumor and she makes a full recovery...37 is young and still has a lot of fight!

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I’m sorry to hear this and I hope everything ends up ok for your wife and yourself.

Out of the blue a coworkers recently vaccinated mom ended up in emergency the other night.

Low hemoglobin count. She needed four bags of blood! From what I understand that is a lot.

Doctors have no idea at this point. They say she may need regular blood infusions moving forward.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I posted in a few thread my sister inlaw problems after getting both jabs, she developed blood clogs in both legs, she ended in emergency having to get surgery to remove the clogs.

Then she started to bleed from her female parts and she is been menopause for a decade, now they found cancer in her uterus, she gets her yearly examinations and this was not shown.

No even once the doctor has linked the two jabs to her condition.

Now even her is starting to put one and one together and she is starting to believe is linked to the jabs, she and her mother have the same jab on the same day, JJ, my mother in law had not side effects of any kind and she has the booster now, my sister in law from the beginning started to have problems.

How can you develop bleeding, blood clogs and a cancer tumor in such short period of time.

My theory is that because this jabs are experimental, the doses are not the same in every vial, some people are no getting anything while others have increased doses and this why some people are getting very terrible side effects right away after jabbed., just like an experiment, to see how one person does from another depending the doses.

Horrible if this true, but we all know is an experiment.
edit on 26-11-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Absolute nightmare.

But how can you correlate an mRNA jab with that type of cancer? There is no cause and effect nor correlation?

Are you seriously suggesting that somehow the spike protein formation, short term, has caused cancer in her body?

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Absolute nightmare.

But how can you correlate an mRNA jab with that type of cancer? There is no cause and effect nor correlation?

Are you seriously suggesting that somehow the spike protein formation, short term, has caused cancer in her body?

Cancer lies dormant in most everyone's genetic structure . (if not everyone)
The trigger is what counts.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Doesnt sound good at all, hope you both pull through.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

Prayers for you and your wife , I truly hope someday the vaccine companies will be held accountable for all the damage they have caused . I wish you both all the best for your future .

Only if people revolt united, and those responsible are hung publicly do I see this happening.
This might happen with help of police and military.
Otherwise it will be just another taxpayer funded 'fine' at most.

(post by Scubalicious removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

originally posted by: ketsuko
Hate to say it, but cancer can be silent for a long time.

They cant keep covering up the adverse reactions like this, the stories are coming up more on reddit. On the top news which is interesting.

No doubt they will try to blame the health problems on formally healthy people on something else.

Yup, they'll blame those adverse reactions on some new made up 'covid strain'

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sorry to hear this. Thank you for sharing this information. It helps us all to be better informed. Sending a prayer for your wife.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You honestly believe the vaccine triggered cancer?!

FML

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I am just posting what is happening to my sister inlaw after taking the jab, before she did not have problems beside her diabetic.

Now, until now we do not have any data about anything from pharma in relation to this jab, nothing, any side effects has been relegated as "here say" and lies, but what is pharma doing about it? CDC? no a darn thing but use propaganda to shut down anything derogatory about this experimental jab.

In other words people are been experimenting on and nobody can talk, say or do anything about it.

That sounds like corrupted crap to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join