It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So my wife is double jabbed..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Double post.

edit on 2-12-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

that's a loaded question

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot
How is it a loaded question?

If the pricking took less than half a second then it sounds as though there was no aspiration.

You do know what 'aspriation' is, don't you?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
There's several definitions for it that's why I said it was "loaded"

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot
There's several definitions for it that's why I said it was "loaded"

Why not just say:

What do you mean by 'aspirate'?

So you have obviously never even heard of aspirating the needle when giving vaccines?

Aspiration makes sure that the needle does not accidentally go into a blood vessel.
The needle is inserted and the plunger is pulled back and if any blood goes into the syringe, the needle is withdrawn and thrown away.
Then repeat until no blood is seen......and then push plunger so vaccine is delivered in the muscle.

Here is an interesting article about aspiration of vaccines.
www.linkedin.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

It was, therefore, cautioned that intramuscular injection of vaccine should be done with aspiration technique to avoid inadvertent vaccine administration into deltoid muscle vasculature that may lead to vaccine distribution to distance tissues which increases the risk of developing severe adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines. Poor injection technique may also cause a direct injury to the axillary nerves adjacent to the injection site in deltoid muscle that may lead to peripheral neuropathy. The consequent vaccine transfection and translation in the nerves may spur an immune response against nerve cells potentially cuasing an autoimmune nerve damage, for instance Guillain-Barré syndrome. All COVID vaccinators should be made aware of potential complications of poor injection technique; competency-based assessments may be considered for all vaccinators to improve COVID vaccine safety.
pmj.bmj.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot

that's a loaded question

There's nothing "loaded" about it.

We're talking about aspiration vis a vis administering an IM injection.

If, whoever jabbed you, took less than a second to administer the injection, there's no way they had enough time to aspirate the syringe.

If they didn't aspirate, then they either didn't know what they were doing, or they are flying through the queue, jabbing people as fast as they can, without taking time to properly inject you.

When/if, during the course of your endless booster regimen, one of the people performing the injection hits a blood vessel with the syringe and doesn't aspirate (so they can withdraw and re-inject in a different spot), believe me, you will know it.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened
It's common practice to not aspirate with these vaccines....at the moment.

I have been told by at least two RNs on this site that there is absolutely no need to aspirate......it just hurts the patient.

But it does appear to getting around now that aspiration should be done to rule out the risk of serious side effects.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You may have just found the reason why some people are affected so much worse than others.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
No; It was placed right to the skin at a steep angle nearly parallel to the skin and pushed on; No draw back occurred. Hell, it could have been squirted right into the the swab as a slight of hand; I didn't feel any penetration sensation at all.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Sounds like you wanna write my posts for me...

Here ya go BING! I dub you Crowfoot for a day.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan
Reddit has "quarantined" those threads, and are now inaccessible. Imagine that...

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Honestly I personally don’t care what exactly is causing the side effects when given the injections. If it’s the injections themselves, or the way they’re delivered.. to me, the end result is the same..
If it’s the “vaccine” itself, they should stop dishing them out as if they were candies in a Christmas parade.. if it’s the way of delivering them, they should change their delivery methods.
I can’t imagine they don’t know this.

That said, my wife came home yesterday. I’m at 50 km from home, waiting to be unloaded and loaded for monday and I’ll go home aswell.
The final score? 7 blood transfusions and an IV of iron yesterday before she left. Also a load of iron pills, so much I’m afraid it will make her magnetic

Another word of thanks for all your kind words and support. It might seem nothing to all of you, but to me (us, but she doesn’t read ATS) they meant alot.

edit on 3 12 2021 by Rolicia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Reason to get the RN to aspirate with these vaccines.
AstraZeneca uncovers trigger blood clots jab

Pull back blood in syringe don't inject. Jab push in - pull out hit a blood vessel start the clotting process to hit in a few days or weeks

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Another reason why a majority in some other countries kept rejecting to be vaccinated with that.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
I have been following this channel on yt for a while now......

"Need for vaccine aspiration confirmed, why is this not being done"

This is the most recent.....just 1 hr ago.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

This is exactly why I love ATS.

I've been worried about both of my kids... they both took the shot. They are so far both fine. Now I have an idea of what's been causing the problems, and I'm no longer so worried about them.

I knew there was a protein produced by the virus during replication identified early in the pandemic that could displace and replace iron from the hemoglobin, causing severe, acute anemia. I suspected then that this was the cause of the various organ failures that had been reported in severe cases.

After reading the OP's last post, saying his wife had to have several pints of blood and massive iron supplementation, I suspected that the problem protein was actually the spike protein the vaccine creates. The information about aspiration of the needle and how it is not being done made me suspect that the difference between those with bad reactions and those with mild reactions might be whether or not the vaccine was injected into the blood supply.

I had an entire post typed up with the rest of this info, but it accidentally got deleted... and I got frustrated and said screw it. But I found several articles in medical journals that agreed with me: the spike protein is the reason for the organ failures and sudden blood clots! it only causes an issue when it is in the blood stream, which is why low severity cases progress closer to a bad cold; the lungs are less damaged and the air/blood barrier is not breached in the patient's lungs. Therefore, the spike protein never enters the bloodstream.

So unless there are any other long-term issues, my kids are safe.

Here's the problem, though... even if someone knows to make sure the person administering the vaccine aspirates the needle, there is no time to stop the injection once it starts. If the administrator of the vaccine chooses not to aspirate, there is nothing the patient can do to avoid being injected. Then it becomes a matter of chance... did the needle hit a vein?

Pretty dangerous gamble if you ask me.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Rolicia

As I told another poster, I had a long, detailed reply to you typed out, and it got accidentally deleted. Since I don't want to spend another hour looking up links again and formatting them, I'll just say this:

I am so happy your wife is better! And I thank you from the bottom of my redneck, diesel-soaked, quilted heart for all the information you have provided and encouraged in this thread!

May you and yours continue to be blessed beyond measure this holiday season.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join