It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So my wife is double jabbed..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
And is now in the hospital.. and I'm stuck on the other side of the country without driving hours left on my tachograph to drive home..
This morning she (finally) went to see a doctor after having me urging her to do so for mobths already.
Ever since she got her jabs, and especially after the 2nd, she has ever increasing health problems. It got so bad that now she finally decided to go to a medic.
Before the same guys start yapping again that it's all anecdotal and blablabla...

So, she immediately got forwarded to emergencies, and it doesn't look like she is coming home for now.
Apart from the quick analasis by the GP, they have been doing a broad spectrum analysis.. so far?

EXTREMELY low red blood cell count, her hemoglobin level is 4 right now. The doctors were surprised she was still alive actually, she got administered 2 transfusions already.

Heart murmur.

And last but not least (for now, they didn't scan her head yet)
A friggin tumor on her uterus..

Just waiting for the hardline defenders of these toxic injections to come in and say it's all a coincidence and it has nothing to to with the jabs if a perfectly healthy young woman suddenly develops these conditions right after getting the injections.

Her uterus has to be removed.. bye bye plans we had for children..

At least my boss pretty much ordered me to break the law and drive home tomorrow to be with her.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Rolicia

Prayers for you and your wife , I truly hope someday the vaccine companies will be held accountable for all the damage they have caused . I wish you both all the best for your future .

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Sorry to hear that. To strengthen your argument, please include your wife's age, any other health problems she has, which shots she got, when she got them.

The more info you can provide while staying anonymous the happier everyone is.

Prayers for you.
Drive safe

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
How old is your wife?

Do you two have any children?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Best wishes to both of you. What a terrible situation.

--Cav

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Thank you for your support. I hope the same, though my hopes aren’t high since all liabilities have been waived..

The more I think about what they’re doing the angrier I get.. Ignorance really must be bliss..

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hate to say it, but cancer can be silent for a long time.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They cant keep covering up the adverse reactions like this, the stories are coming up more on reddit. On the top news which is interesting.

No doubt they will try to blame the health problems on formally healthy people on something else.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Prayers for your wife. Hope she gets well and hope you and her can get a medical exemption if it is possible.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If you click the link, i left her birthdate visible on purpose. She’s 37 years old. It’s also declared by the doctor that she has no previous/underlying conditions, and that she smokes 10/15 cigs a day.

She got her first shot the 11th of November, her 2nd 2 months later, both were Pfizer shots.

Maybe I should’ve translated the document, my bad.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

It is possible that getting the vaccine uncovered the cancer by causing it to bleed. Think about that.

I know about the menstrual stuff and briefly, one cycle, experienced it, but endometrial cancers can be silent. The increased bleeding from the vax, an adverse reaction, might have triggered it and destabilized it.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You have the lying MSM lying about these vaccines not having an impact on women's health and their menstrual cycle? the MSM should stop lying..

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I know too much about cancer sadly, was orphan at 24 because of it..
To me though, there is no such thing as coincidence..

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Incase people can only read English the paperwork says.

"She refers to general tiredness and pain for about 6 months of progressive onset. You notice a throbbing in your head throughout the day and night. Menstrual dysregulations and with very abundant bleeding. She works as a waitress. No known pathologies. 2019 hematogenous non-significant non-chronic thrombocytopenia.
Smoker 10/15 cigarettes / day."

"Marked mucous skin paleness. HR 95 bpm at rest."

"Suspicion of anemia with repercussion in general state."

"Is referred to the emergency room for assessment and analysis."

(Thrombocytopenia is a condition in which you have a low blood platelet count. )
edit on 26-11-2021 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree that the cancer might have been there already and the vaccine either accelerated the growth or have caused it to bleed. Doesn’t explain all other complaints though.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You might be surprised at how many advanced gynecologic cancer cases there end up being. Advanced enough that sometimes the remove most of what's in the pelvic cavity. You cannot tell me those women all just ignored stuff until it got to that point.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I didn't say anything about the rest.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Thanks for translating it, I honestly didn’t feel like it and just wanted to offload the info and frustration.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Prayers for you both. 2nd, even 3rd, 4th opinions. God bless.

ETA: my late grandmother: "This too, shall pass". Prayers n love always.

Ms
edit on 11212430America/ChicagoFri, 26 Nov 2021 13:26:24 -060026202100000024 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You might be surprised at how many advanced gynecologic cancer cases there end up being. Advanced enough that sometimes the remove most of what's in the pelvic cavity. You cannot tell me those women all just ignored stuff until it got to that point.

I’m not surprised at all, it’s the cancer that killed my mother. After removing everything, it reappeared some years later but in her intestines and 100 times more aggressive..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join