It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So my wife is double jabbed..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rolicia

I left it out but my situation she developed a tumor down there after her first jab.

Less than 6 months prior she was checked for tumors down there. By the time she got her 1st booster she was found with a tumor. The other sptoms have been more worry some as im worried more about her length of life but when she finds out she can't have kids its going to be bad. She still thinks she has a chance 😢

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: HawkEyi

It is possible that getting the vaccine uncovered the cancer by causing it to bleed. Think about that.

I know about the menstrual stuff and briefly, one cycle, experienced it, but endometrial cancers can be silent. The increased bleeding from the vax, an adverse reaction, might have triggered it and destabilized it.

Old age is silent too, and we all die from it.

But I'd hate to have it forced on me at 37....

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

Less than 6 months prior she was checked for tumors down there. By the time she got her 1st booster she was found with a tumor. The other sptoms have been more worry some as im worried more about her length of life but when she finds out she can't have kids its going to be bad. She still thinks she has a chance 😢

Well that's heartbreaking.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
You honestly believe the vaccine triggered cancer?!

FML

If you are going to reply to me, don't hide it .
Did I say that ?
Or , did I state medical and genetic science ?
It is possible .

(post by INSERT removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
stoopid keyboard finger mash

edit on 26-11-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Hate to say it, but cancer can be silent for a long time.

Covid Vaccines cause underlying dormant medical issues to flare up. Hideous drugs.

(post by INSERT removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Thanks all for your support, greatly appreciated 🙏

I've been thinking about the cancer issue.. Could it be that that the jabs don't actually cause it, but that it makes a benign tumor aggressive?

Benign cancer is just that, everybody has it somewhere. But if the injections turn benign cells i to aggressive ones we are in for some serious issues with people developing cancers that need ongoing treatment. Which, coincidentally, is a huge cash cow for big pharma also..

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
My wife had a bad surgery that left her mitral valve leaking (technically a murmur). It wasn't as bad before the surgery.

Anyways point being, a heart murmur of any kind can cause a disruption in the blood flow and destroy red blood cells and platelets, causing anemia.

Just something to be aware of in the future.

My wife has been through 2 heart surgeries, and just recently survived septic mrsa pneumonia. She's now recovered from both and healthy.

My advice to you going forward.
Try never to leave her alone in the hospital, always have someone there whenever possible. If you don't know much about her medical condition and the treatment, learn the best you can.

Here in the states, the nurses, doctors and other staff are more likely to pay attention and do things right when someone else is in the room. They are conscience of the other person in the room and will be more attentive to your wife's needs. If they think you know a little bit about her condition at the proper treatment, are less likely to cut corners and more apt to do things right the first time.

I personally caught several mistakes that could have been life threatening, and had multiple conversations with her doctors that affected the outcome of her care. Don't be afraid to ask questions and offer alternatives.
Having loved one admitted to the hospital, especially your wife/best friend is scary and heart wrenching. I hope and pray for the best outcome for your wife and yourself. Hopefully she will leave healthier than before, and the two of you closer than ever.

The state of medical care in the U.S. at the moment can be literally rage inducing. I agree that the vaccine could have aggravated a benign problem, or been the actual cause. (Personal experience)

Your boss sounds like a good person, mine did something similar for me. Having a sympathetic employer sure helps.

All the best.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The mRNAs were supposed to be studied how to fight off cancer cells.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: marg6043

The mRNAs were supposed to be studied how to fight off cancer cells.

Well, from the personal experiences shared here so far, that seem similar to the one my wife and i are having at the moment, it seems the study is ongoing as we speak on a global scale..

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyman65

Glad to hear your wife is ok, and thanks for sharing the story..
I will definitely take your advice, I've had an experience with my best friend, where cutting corners for profits cost him his life.

He had open heart surgery to replace a heart valve that was leaking. After the operation he stayed in the hospital for observation for 24 hours, only to be sent home with an emergency button.

Another 24 hours later he was found dead by his parents, emergency button in his hand, and the ambulance arriving 20 minutes later..
He was 31 years old..

Turns out that on the day a bed changes patient, the hospital covers twice for that bed..
I can't imagine any other reason than profits being behind the decision of sending him home this soon after such a heavy operation..

Western medicine is just business..

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This I believe is 100% legitimate. You cannot trial any pharmaceutical in the amount of time they developed these vaccines.

.Simple chemical compounds sometimes have side effects that show years after are put into the body.

In my opinion this is a trial to see how well MRNA works, and how willing the public is to accept it. If it works like they would like it too I'm sure they imagine curing everything from osteoporosis to ADHD and poor eyesight with mRNA (read genetic) modification.

Have him knee, no need for surgery. We will have your body grow new cartilage all by itself in 6 months.

That in my opinion is what they're aiming for, using the common citizen workers as the test subjects. They solve what they consider the problems of overpopulation, carbon output, supporting the elderly, and life extension (for those who can pay) all in one go.

As I said the state of medical Care in the world today it's enough to induce rage in anyone neither has a medical problem, or a loved one who does.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There's a page on Telegram called "frontline workers speak out." Many of them noted patients or people they know who had recovered from cancer, or had their cancer gone into remission for years, suddenly suffering an aggressive "flare up" of said cancers etc days to months after the jab.

I know it's not "proof" per se, but you can tell by the terms used for some that they definitely know what they are talking about. The main downside is that they remain anonymous.

Some have also noticed severe flare ups of conditions like diabetes, where a patient may have had it previously under control, but not long after the jab experiencing awful complications.

Some patients developing auto immune diseases even though they had no known illness before.

The difficult thing about these issues is that you can't directly pin it to the vaccine, which is a wet-dream to anyone who may use it to cause harm to people - if we consider that "conspiracy theory."

But it seems there are many healthworkers seeing a pattern. A concerning pattern as you will see if you check it out or haven't already.

I just thought I'd share that. Not saying you're right or wrong, or that it should be attributed to the vax or not.

edit on 27/11/21 by DwindlingHope because: typo

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   

And is now in the hospital.. and I'm stuck on the other side of the country without driving hours left on my tachograph to drive home..

Prayers and Godspeed to good health to your wife.

BTW - what is a tachograph?

(post by JoeAndHo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JoeAndHo

People might say "but mah job"... Go find another job. Beg on the street corner.

Poor choice of words , you might have made some good points but you turned it into a personal attack against the OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join