It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUV plows into christmas parade in Waukusha WI. Shots fired too. 1 hr north of Kenosha.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I didn't say anything about a police chase. I said he was fleeing the scene of another crime. Which police have since confirmed was the case.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Whoa there cowboy...I was just interjecting some information and adding a timeline....

edit on Novpm30pmf0000002021-11-22T16:21:42-06:000442 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Double Post
edit on Novpm30pmf0000002021-11-22T16:21:29-06:000429 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

If there was no police chase, there was no reason for him to be running from them, he could just drive calmly away and try not to draw attention.

We all know this is leftist media spin.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

If there was no police chase, there was no reason for him to be running from them, he could just drive calmly away and try not to draw attention.

Bingo.

They realize the need to control the narrative from the beginning. This is vital for them due to him being one of their brown shirts.

They also understand that most Americans wont get up and really be furious enough to push an issue over a dead person in a maga hat, but you start killing kids... well that is going to be a whole different story for most Americans.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Ironic that you mention this when 7 out of the 10 states in the top 10 in crimes are Republican controlled states with some of the harshest criminal laws.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26224696]matafuchs[/p

" Waukesha Massacre Suspect Charged With Five Counts Of Murder "

"At the Waukesha Holiday parade and a car just broke through the police line, plowing through pedestrians and firing rounds out the window. Family and I are safe. Happened 20 feet in front of us," wrote Twitter user Zach Heisler (@zrheisler).

At the Waukesha Holiday parade and a car just broke through the police line, plowing through pedestrians and firing rounds out the window. Family and I are safe. Happened 20 feet in front of us.

— Zach Heisler (@zrheisler) November 21, 2021

www.zerohedge.com...

There were REPORTED Accounts of Shots Fired FROM the Vehicle , CONFIRMED..........

edit on 22-11-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Exactly, and from footage that I have seen the police at the parade were just as surprised as the crowd. So there was nothing on their radios ahead of time.

This stinks. Here in Canada there was no coverage on the eleven o’clock national news that I watched.

Today on the radio there was brief coverage with little info.

There was a news bulletin that interrupted regular broadcasting for the Charlottesville thing. Before any information was forthcoming.

Say what you like Leftists, this is biased news reporting.
edit on 11 22 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Ok since everyone has feeling, I guess I'll just put this out there. He's a career fellon, racist from his "rap" crap, his posts, and how to run over people. He hates whites. Now no chase so the running and it just being there to run over PEOPLE is gone. His suv, proven. Killed and injured. Was shot at by police. It's a damn hate crime by a BLACK MAN. Deal with it. He deserves every little thing a white gets for this. But it won't happen. Flame away but this and close to and during a damn Christmas parade is really going to be the straw that broke the camels back. Yes I know it isnt all blacks, etc. Just like its not all the whites. But this isn't going to blur the lines, its going to erase them. Take care of your own is all I can hope for at this point, its going to get bad

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

During the Press Conference the Officer said there were 'communication issues' so some were not alerted and messages were not relayed.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This fleeing a crime scene angle is pretty week to me.

Granted I can’t say i’ve been in many getaways but I don’t think I would go through barriers, swerve traffic then seemingly deliberately drive into a parade of women and children. Seems just a little bit ridiculous as explanations go.
edit on 22112021 by Ohanka because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Thanks I missed that, we’ll probably never know for sure if they don’t want us to.

Earlier in the thread I mentioned a video taken as people were freaking out about a shooter as they took cover.
Nowhere to be found now.

This video mentions multiple accounts of gunshots but the police are saying it was one of their members.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

This sucks I hope they tame em alive and they squeal like stuck pigs the names of ones putting them up to this travesty.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
VIDEO: Pro-BLM Waukesha Murder Suspect Admits To Child Sex Trafficking, ‘I’m A Pedophile Now, Let Me Explain That’

Real winner.

(post by IAMTAT removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I blame climate change.

Speaking of.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Now the DA is covering their ass.

Too little.

Too bloody late.
edit on 22-11-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
VIDEO: Pro-BLM Waukesha Murder Suspect Admits To Child Sex Trafficking, ‘I’m A Pedophile Now, Let Me Explain That’

Real winner.

What a POS!

The rap culture is full of these tough guys.

You get the odd one like the guy in this video. Strange fashion choices but he more or less speaks the truth.

Of course he’s generally hated by the woke and is a “white supremacist.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: sarahvital
After the shock has worn off for me, I am wondering if this is going to be ISIS related.

Ofcourse not, ISIS died by the hands of covid..
More likely BLM or antifa or something like that..

Pretty sure it’s a distraction from something else..

What a horrible way to make people look the other way.. my thoughts are with the victims...

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join