It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUV plows into christmas parade in Waukusha WI. Shots fired too. 1 hr north of Kenosha.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: SentientBunnySuit

Echoing this, SUVs are high capacity vehicles developed for the military and used by police worldwide. No civilian legitimately needs one.

Ever heard of deer in Wisconsin??
Yes civilians need SUVs!

Stop
Trying to make the issue the car and not the person!

I can't speak for others, but I'm quite sure that was sarcasm. LEfty gun grabbing talking points and all.

He got the sarcasm, he was putting me on the side to follow the logic of the ridiculous imagined argument.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Random capitalisation is probably a sign of mental illness.Strange.

No , quite the Contrary . It is a Sign of a Keen Observational Intelligence that tries to use Emphasis in Non Verbal Ways . By the Way Lord , Please Thank Your Father for me ...........

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

When i was a lad, if you could not afford cable/sky, most people would have known a ""friend of a friend"" that could have got you a ""box"".

It's all "IPTV" now for a fast 50 bucks with a redundant server and all.

To be honest we pay all sorts for TV(Virgin), just to get the unlimited broadband line, more than the media packages offered, to the tune of about £70 a month, Grrrr!

I don't ever think ive picked up the living room remote, i just cast whatever i wish from my phone to whatever Smart TV happens to be in the room these days.
edit on 22-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This just in… he’s been charged with intentional homicide.

edit on 22-11-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
This just in… he’s been charged with intentionally homicide.

They’re already saying it’s not a terrorist event, not so sure I believe that.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

When i was a lad, if you could not afford cable/sky, most people would have known a ""friend of a friend"" that could have got you a ""box"".

It's all "IPTV" now for a fast 50 bucks with a redundant server and all.

To be honest we pay all sorts for TV(Virgin), just to get the unlimited broadband line, more than the media packages offered, to the tune of about £70 a month, Grrrr!

I don't ever think ive picked up the living room remote, i just cast whatever i wish from my phone to whatever Smart TV happens to be in the room these days.

I remember when I was young you could buy the TV descramblers in the back of Popular Science Magazine and all kinds of neat stuff.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

It will come down to motive.

Fields was attending a political protest that was using violence before the counter-protesters even arrived and then targeted those who had different political beliefs.

There was a very easy case to make that Fields' crime and choice of victims were politically motivated.

If it turns out that Brooks targeted these people as a result of the Rittenhouse case, then I think terrorism charges could apply. Once again though, that comes down to Wisconsin law. There are no federal statutes pertaining to domestic terrorism. If Wisconsin does not have a domestic terror law on the books then Brooks cannot be charged with it.

What if he had a tweet from June that said he wanted to hit white people, young and old?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Place i used to go called "The Barras" done all that gear.

Police used to raid them every few months or so but they were always back next week, same place, same stall, same people. LoL

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
So none of them actually knew this was going to happen or were personally acquainted with the driver, they're just taking advantage of a felony to pursue their political agenda.

Which, in fact, is just as despicable and just as evil.

It is time for you to choose.
edit on 22-11-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

What if he had a tweet from June that said he wanted to hit white people, young and old?

Well it's clearly first degree murder if intentional and pre-meditated. We'll just have to wait and see if BLM claims responsibility for the attack. Looks like a rogue crazy person to me, but I've been wrong before.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
a reply to: carewemust

Do you have cable? If so, watch it and report back.

It's the first story on the NBC website. ABC and NBC look like netflix (no news, just shows).

It's been the top story on Canadian news today, which is liberal by default.

Dude had a record as long as my arm, including violent offenses. But, because of activist DAs and judges, scum like this are repeatedly allowed back out on our streets to find more victims.

Meanwhile, the full weight of the DOJ is focused on parents who may have made verbal threats during heated local school board meetings.

Every Republican running next year needs to make this the focus of their campaign. The slogans write themselves.

"Democrats: Soft on criminals, tough on parents."
edit on 22 11 21 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

www.jsonline.com...

WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) — The man suspected of plowing his SUV into a Christmas parade in suburban Milwaukee, killing at least five people and injuring 48, had been in a domestic disturbance just minutes before, Waukesha's police chief says.

Police Chief Dan Thompson says there is no evidence the crash on Sunday was a terrorist attack.

How are they so quick to say this isn't a terrorist attack or hate crime?

Wording the article like this makes it appear as if every one of us is in danger, because crazy people have no specific targets.

Just like here at home where 260 shootings have occurred on area expressways...day/night/white/black....everyone is a target. Making them "hate crimes" would make them appear narrow and specifically targeted.

The media likes fanning fear as widely as possible.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Domestic Event prior to him doing this. My guess would be he knew he was going back in after just getting out on bail. Didn't care what he did or who he hurt.

This is a sad case as 2 kids were confirmed killed.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: joejack1949

Do you have cable? If so, watch it and report back.

It's the first story on the NBC website. ABC and NBC look like netflix (no news, just shows).

It's been the top story on Canadian news today, which is liberal by default.

Every Republican running next year needs to make this the focus of their campaign. The slogans write themselves.

"Democrats: Soft on criminals, tough on parents."

EXCELLENT!

Our Chicago Democrats let 70% of murderers off the hook. Murderers!

edit on 11/22/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
When can we expect Binger to drive an SUV through the courtroom the way he brandished that AR-15?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

NY Post

I saw this earlier today and thought that she was an exceptionally deranged and disgusting human being.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

One local area has cancelled their parade for this weekend. I'm waiting to see if another one will do the same.
It seems that locals approve.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Virginia Sorenson, 79
LeAnna Owen, 71
Tamara Durand, 52
Jane Kulich, 52
Wilhelm Hospel, 81

Say a prayer.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Apparently she was removed from her post for that tweet.

Mary Lemanski, social media manager for the Democratic Party of DuPage County, was let go from her position Monday morning after posting a series of tweets comparing Kyle Rittenhouse to the driver of the SUV that sped through barricades and struck dancers, musicians and others during a Waukesha, Wisconsin, Christmas parade.

www.chicagotribune.com...[/ ex]

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join