It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUV plows into christmas parade in Waukusha WI. Shots fired too. 1 hr north of Kenosha.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: matafuchs

I didn't say anything about a police chase. I said he was fleeing the scene of another crime. Which police have since confirmed was the case.

Nah the police have confirmed that he was not being pursued...

twitter.com...

What is odd is that he also states that it is not an act of terrorism.

This is a blatant act of terrorism, orchestrated by a violent individual who was let out of jail to commit this heinous act.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Move over Drake!!

The title for worst Canadian rapper belongs to this guy now…lol. Gosh this guy is terrrrrrible!!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Justoneman
Is this your comment on a murder story?

In relation to the person who wants more government? Yeah.

No way you should make that your priority in a situation such as this one. But here we are. Some gov moves protecting the innocent we can agree upon.

edit on 22-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

Move over Drake!!

The title for worst Canadian rapper belongs to this guy now…lol. Gosh this guy is terrrrrrible!!

So you disagree with what he says I take it.

His song “Brainwashed” was number one on iTunes.

You should listen to it.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Horrific, we are living in an echo chamber of hate, and the MSM is amplifying it at every opportunity.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Bloodworth

Ironic that you mention this when 7 out of the 10 states in the top 10 in crimes are Republican controlled states with some of the harshest criminal laws.

so who is committing the crime in these states?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Ironic that you mention this when 7 out of the 10 states in the top 10 in crimes are Republican controlled states with some of the harshest criminal laws.

Please provide your sources.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The only shots fired were by the police officer.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Has he been apprehended?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Isn’t that like saying the states with the most people have the most people?

I mean when you have lax laws and ignore laws, there is less crime by the numbers because there are less laws enforced.

edit on 11 22 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

a reply to: jerich0

Not joking. I’m a leftist, I watch plenty CNN and MSNBC and nothing from their coverage led me to believe that the incident involved 3 dead black men.

They got the identities of Rittenhouse's attackers right, but they have been raking the muck, making claims that Jacob Blake was killed by police. Blake is in fact alive.

Haven't seen any of our trusty "fact checking" sites rebut these inaccurate and frankly provocative statements by the MSM.

Top notch journalism

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Move over Drake!!

So you disagree with what he says I take it.

His song “Brainwashed” was number one on iTunes.

You should listen to it.

There are many other rappers that rap along the same lines but have better flow, lyrics and music… check Upstart for one. And on the proud country life check the Jawga Boyz.

This dude is just terrible all around music wise.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Unfortunately, cameras in federal court isn't a thing so don't expect the same treatment. Also, we can all see the MSM ignoring most of it. If you'd like, I can recommend a few YT lawyers or seek them out yourself as well as on other alternative media.

There is coverage, just not through traditional means.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

so who is committing the crime in these states?

Don’t quote me on this… but I’m pretty sure is the criminals doing the crimes…Lol

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

You might have a point but that wasn’t the point the poster was arguing. He was saying that harsh laws leads to less crimes which isn’t the case at all.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Once again, I never said anything about a police pursuit. He was however fleeting the scene of another crime. Police have stated that they were called to a scene of domestic violence involving Brooks but by the time they arrived Brooks was gone.

(post by boredhere74 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Update: Soros DA Released Christmas Parade Mass Murder Suspect Days Before Attack

" As this article highlights, Chisholm’s radical “bail reform” policies appear to be exactly “consistent” with his office, suggesting this letter is meant to simply whitewash his policies."

George Soros has More Blood on his Hands.......

www.infowars.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That would be great thanks and cheers for the clarification.

My point is though that there’s a good chance we’re being purposely distracted with this and the Rittenhouse trial while Epsteinds madame is in front of a judge. Sure it’s all just a coincidence though...

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join