It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA asks federal judge to grant Till year 2076 to fully release Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine data

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The FDA had asked the federal judge to grant till 2076 to fully release Pfizer Covid vax Data. This is how long people who had being asking for a long term/efficiency data on Pfizer to be released?

You have the MSM demanding that you take the vaccine without you reading or asking for a full data. Is this really about your health? MSM experts keep telling you its safe & effective if it is. Why is the data being withhold till 2076?

FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data

The fed gov’t shields Pfizer from liability. Gives it billions of dollars. Makes Americans take its product. But won’t let you see the data supporting its safety/efficacy. Who does the gov't work for?

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Yeah the government can eat my shorts.
Good luck to everyone that has already taken their fake “vaccine”

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

This is good news, now we know we'll never be able to provide informed consent for 55 years.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This isn’t the same US govt’s that just decided to keep a lid on the JFK stuff 50+ years on is it?

Oh. Wait.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

This is good news, now we know we'll never be able to provide informed consent for 55 years.

There are still those who are refusing. You have MSM not reporting on the protests which are still happening in other countries over the mandates, vaccination.

In some other countries EMS have a staffing shortage MSM wont admit that the vaccine mandates is problary causing the issues.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

There are still those who are refusing

Yes, I know, I be one of them aahhhaaarrrrrrr.

/pirate.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Yeah the government can eat my shorts.
Good luck to everyone that has already taken their fake “vaccine”

Well this is far easier than any other way they can convince the masses to be injected with graphene.
Can't wait until people wake up to the horrific end game

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You have to be kidding, they asking for what? until the next 3 generations of side effects are forgotten?

What in the heck, people take warning, my lord, take warning, this means the side effects is worst and more damage that what is been allowed for us to know, this is dictatorship and playing with peoples lives for generations to come

Do not I ask do not give this to your children, F pzifer.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The only reason they could even get that designation would be because they will say it's for national security.

Can't find any other links besides quasi-news sites... not that I don't believe it to be true, but Id doubt the opposing peanut gallery will be as understanding.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

How could anybody still trust this crap?

Recent studies showing changes to women's menstruation cycles following the jab:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I had seen such stories from on other sites from women their stories are being ignored and arent even reported on MSM.
edit on 17-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov How could anybody still trust this crap?

through utter stupidity and wilful ignorance.

link   
a reply to: marg6043

If only a majority of people took to research on what Pfizer has committed in the past and in Africa.. Pfizer has a shddy track record.
edit on 17-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yep I try to find more reliable sources but no available, it may be a rumor right now, soo eventually it will be in Fox news let hople.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Wed Nov 17 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Evidently they must have found something in the data and figured that by the time it was released, all of the people pushing the vaccine will be either dead or retired. Good way of blocking citizens from getting information that can incriminate government employees that said it was perfectly safe and effective. Pfizer probably doesn't really care, they have no liability, NIH, the FDA, and the CDC are the ones that approved it and were supposed to inspect and require specific testing. All of those people will be gone in fifty years.

I kind of figured that they would do something like this, usually the time frame is not that long, so there must be some pretty damning evidence in that data, usually it is seven years maximum.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

There are two reasons for this.

1. They know they screwed up.

2. Not even they know how badly.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'll believe this is true when I read it on Hoax Watch.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
I found the Court docs linked in the article.. at least, to my admittedly untrained eye it looks legit.
excerpt starting from page 10--

...The FDA has proposed to produce 500 pages per month which, based on its calculated
number of pages, would mean it would complete its production in nearly 55 years – the year 2076.
Until the entire body of documents provided by Pfizer to the FDA are made available, an
12 See 21 CFR § 601.51(e).
13 Reports have recently surfaced that the FDA was aware of concerns about unsound practices in connection with
clinical trials for the Pfizer Vaccine, but that FDA failed to properly investigate these claims.
Page 11 of 14
appropriate analysis by the independent scientists that are members of Plaintiff is not possible.
Would the FDA agree to review and license this product without all the documents? Of course
not. These independent, world-renowned scientists should be provided the same forthwith.
The entire purpose of the FOIA is to assure government transparency. It is difficult to
imagine a greater need for transparency than immediate disclosure of the documents relied upon
by the FDA to license a product that is now being mandated to over 100 million Americans under
penalty of losing their careers, their income, their military service status, and far worse.
It took the FDA precisely 108 days from when Pfizer started producing the records for
licensure on May 7, 2021,14 to when the product was licensed on August 23, 2021.
15 We assume,
as the FDA has stated, that it conducted an intense, robust, thorough and complete review and
analysis of those documents in order to assure that the Pfizer vaccine was safe and effective for
licensure. The FDA now has an equally important task of making those documents available to
the Plaintiff in this case and the public at large in at least the same timeframe.

edit on 17-11-2021 by Starcrossd because: added image

edit on 17-11-2021 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
You'll know when people start to dropping like flies in short time.

Then blame Pfizer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join