It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Kyle's own life hangs on the line - again! Jury too scared to rule. An UPDATE on Deliberations

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I kinda been on a rant of late, myself ? I Believe those of us who say ... nothing seems to change ... we all want to try to fix what we think is wrong with America is This, I throw names like woke, blm, don't even get me started on the word commy, I use to spout that one quite frequently Myself, them DEMS, WOKE, BLM,THE ITS all WANT CHANGE, .... I WANT CHANGE also so where do we start, tag I'm gonna throw one of my dumb ass ideas out here, how about tomorrow morning before the chickens 🐔 looks more like one of those roosters to me, but sometimes I can't tell what a man or woman is any more, cause some one said a man can have a baby now a Days, so....

If you live near Kenosha, how about hang some notes, posters, etc on a telephone pole like in the days if you lost a dog please contact me id like to have my puppy back ( USA ) ! Instead of letting our town, city, turn in to a hell hole for a couple of days because you didn't like a guy going home ... by some dumb ass Republicans and dumb ass democrats setting on a jury let Him Go , let's try this one time to say why we don't like the out come all the news stations, papers if there are any of those any more ...already Going to agree with them WOKE folks anyway ...that the jury was wrong ... let's say what's on our mind without tearing alot of sh*t UP.

If your a Democrat and your not saying we the majority of the Democratic Party want the same outcome ... as I do which
when the trials over people Shouldn't be trying to throw bricks bottles etc .....then everything i believe about borders, the woke, all them little groups you like to accumulate and you care about lives DOESNT mean squat to me BECAUSE one party is saying, or one guy in that crazy republican party is trying say we are not the ones tearing sh*t up, you don't have to be real smart to get that I don't think? I'm throwing one dumb ass idea out here someone else can throw a btter one I'm sure ... but You better Hurry that rooster is going to start waking everyone's ass Up in the morning and one of is wondering what side of the fence he'll be on?

edit on 18-11-2021 by Jarboe because: I wasn't really going to fix it this time, one was spelt as....on ? I'm

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I didnt call you a sjw or woke. You are a leftist, so if the commie shoe fits….

I dont identify as a grandfather.

Polka is the closest thing todescribe Rancheras, if youve never heard it. Ooom papa oooom papa. Just in Spanish.

Never mind. It doesnt matter. I dont give a crap what your interests are. Just dont act like you know much of anything about the US and stop bashing.

I’m not a leftist whatsoever, I’m not right wing either.

Some of has have more complex beliefs than drawing a line and choosing a team.strange concept to those who see politics like a sport.

I know a bit about the US having been there. I’m not bashing anything except people busting at the seams to talk about their half million dollar house and demonise people who raise animals.

Peace grand dad

Oh FFS, most property in So. Ca. is overvalued. And mine is no great shakes. If it was, it would be closer to a million. Have you looked at the median price in Ca since you are such an expert on the US? The median price here is 750K. So I certainly was NOT bragging. Its like I said, overvalued, and no great shakes. But its definately 1st world price.

Im proud I worked hard and paid off my house, why not be proud of my humble home? Ive lived in it and maintained it nicely for 35 years. Single mom, raised my kids here.

Why shouldnt I be pissed that leftist city officials dont enforce the law anymore, such that people new to our American culture feel like they can have rabbits, hens and a rooster in their small yard?

Im not demonizing anyone but the city officials that, like other leftist turdholes in the US, just have decided not to enforce laws for some people. Its not appropriate, sanitary, healthy to raise farm animals on your back patio. Its not good for the poor animals, nor the disturbed neighbors. Get real. Nobody in their right mind would think that is ok.

To purposely misgender me is considered rude. I was born a woman, have always identified as a woman, and dont appreciate your little personal insults.

I apologize for calling you a commie. Happy now?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

You have yourself a good night/day

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This story is pure unadulterated bovine excrement from go to whoa.

There are NO U.S. Marshalls anywhere near this trial - it is a STATE TRIAL.

REPEAT FOR EMPHASIS: U.S.Marshalls are absolutely NOT in any position to know ANYTHING what-so-ever about what the jury is or is not going through in any way shape or form.

The whole concept is STUPID!

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
It’s a shame the federal Marshal hanging around the not federal courthouse

For those who came in late, there is no Marshall hanging around the courthouse. The story is BS.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

How close is your nearest neighbor?

1/4 mile. Been my best friend since we were little fellas.

Not all 1st world lifestyles are the same.

That's the point I was making. I thought we had hashed that out a few pages ago. But every time I think that, you describe how I live as "3rd world." Kinda makes me believe you mean it, and that's... well... insulting, you know?

I could go off and start ranting about California, too... but I don't. It's a different lifestyle. Why do you consider my lifestyle so primitive? More to the point, why do you have this need to point it out?

Do you feel like you should mind your own business when someone is breaking laws, disturbing your peace and letting rabbit and chicken waste build up in their residential yard?

Yes, I do. That's what we call "civilized" around here. Not my property; not my business. I can barely take care of my own 16 acres, so why would I feel the need to take care of someone else's place?

When I was younger, we had one neighbor a little closer. They decided to put in one of those factory chicken houses. The things made a terrible noise, and every once in a while the wind would shift and whew! Nothing like my chickens... a couple of roosters crowing in the morning, and not much smell at all. Know what we did? We ignored it. Not our place; not our business. After a little while you don't notice the sounds, and the wind always shifted back soon. I considered that a better way to handle things than complaining about my neighbor using his property as he wished, because I probably did things on my place that he didn't like, too.

Its outrageous that TPTB in CA are pandering to immigrants so wont enforce the laws on the books.

Well, yes, I can agree with that... but didn't you just say the neighbors with the chickens aren't Mexican? You do realize that legal immigration is legal, right? Unless you're full-blooded Native and just wandered off the Reservation, you're descended from immigrants.

The only illegal immigrants we seem to be having an issue with are coming from the southern border with Mexico. They are a mixture of Mexican and South/Central American, typically poor, too often uninterested in our laws, and sometimes actually criminals. I doubt many of them are living in overpriced beach homes.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Ive not called where you live third world. Ive called where I live in so ca 3rd world and you took offense because I dont want people 20 yards away raising rabbits and chickens and breaking other laws. Dont twist it.

I'm not twisting anything. Here is your exact quote:

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

The point of getting ‘all huffy’ about my half million dollar home is that there are zoning laws. These laws were in place before I bought my home. Meaning,that my choice was not to have people around me owning farm animals and parting with live polka music called Rancheras every weekend till all hours of the night, shooting fireworks off and shooting at each other. These are 3rd world cultural norms.
I even bolded where you called my lifestyle a "3rd world cultural norm."

I've been trying desperately to not insult you, mainly because I happen to agree with you about illegal immigration and sanctuary cities. But you continually insult me by calling my lifestyle "3rd world." My first post to you was simply a question about why you chose to call it that, in the hopes that you might see how incorrect you were. No such luck! You gave a half-hearted explanation and then said the same thing, several times in fact. That quote from you above was just the latest.

And now you try to insult my intelligence as well by claiming you didn't write what I just showed you writing.

I don't care if you're a 66-year-old grandmother. I'm a 60-year-old almost-grandfather. What I care about is you purposely stating that just because my lifestyle differs from yours, that makes me less than you. Get off that high horse and come down to reality. No one died and made you Queen.

I hope you enjoy that million-dollar beach house as much as I enjoy my "3rd world" life. Unfortunately, it sounds like you don't, and won't. If you did, you wouldn't have any reason to denigrate the Americans who put food on your silver plate.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

You had your chance when Ashley Babbit was shot dead. Instead of joining the civil war, you crave, y'all tucked in your tails and fled the scene.

Civil war is a fantasy land.

Why should there be a civil war when the far left just implodes from it all anyways as a matter of course. Everyone is really starting to get tired of it all. Maybe there was a good number on board up front with the so called progress movement but as always the left take it all to the extreme and everyone who is sane on both sides start to say WTF. Then it gets worst as only the crazies keep the fire burning and it just gets worst and worst for them.

When people like Bill Maher take the red pill you know the # is over and come next elections its going to get ugly for the left in all areas.

edit on 18-11-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: shaemac

If the jury does find this innocent guy guilty, the governor if he had a spine should step in immediately and declare him not guilty and released.

IMO the judge should have declared that in the middle of the trial. All the facts show Kyle acted in self defense. The judge should have declared him not guilty and ended the sham trial.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

my choice was not to have people around me owning farm animals and parting with live polka music called Rancheras every weekend till all hours of the night, shooting fireworks off and shooting at each other. These are 3rd world cultural norms.

You keep describing elements of my lifestyle (or my neighbors) and calling it "3rd world."
  • I have farm animals (chickens, ducks, and plan to have turkeys again next year). I have had pigs and goats.
  • I like to shoot off fireworks. My home, my land, my fireworks.
  • I play music as loud as I wish when I wish. My home, my land, my stereo.
  • I target shoot regularly, and might pop off a round or two at night if a predator shows up.
Maybe I'm reading you wrong, but it sounds that you are defining "1st world" as being able to tell others what to do and "3rd world" as minding one's own business.

TheRedneck

Difference is all in the distance between homes when it comes to lifestyle in this context. You doing all that out in the country is fine & dandy, plenty of room for the decibels to fade off over distance.

Not so much in a town. Of any size.

Several acres and many more between people is one thing. A regular little neighborhood sized lot is completely different, and no, not particularly acceptable to house cattle, sheep, etc in. In my own neighborhood, most of the lots are around a half acre, plenty of room in your own yard for sure, but loud parties and fireworks overkill become grating that close by.

It does seem coming from FL & having lived in Latino-dominant neighborhoods (and some of the mix-race ghetto variety) that consideration to neighbors is an afterthought at best when it comes to noise.

Also, to the guy arguing that Polka is Polish, no it's not.

The music style is Bohemian in origin, but keep in mind that Bohemia was part of the Czech empire, and thus it's basically Bohemian/Czech music. The name "polka" is Czech in origin. WHOOPS! Not Polish at all! American-style polka is taken from Polish-styled, though. It's also still a thing in Spanish-speaking countries, even the Mexican Hat Dance has polka roots.

edit on 11/18/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
1 of The main reason I'm so interested in Kenosha ...? Because if they are saying you can't defend yourself with a gun and kill someone that is trying to do Me bodily harm ... this at some Point in the Very ...very near Future this ...is going to be playing out Again and it will probably be near my city or town ...?

Some on here .. if I'm ..not already ignored by 3/4 of the place : ) are going to call me Racist..I'm not . Some will call me a homophobic S.O.B. ..I'm not .. I come from a huge Family and we are a meltedpot of all walks of America,..I love them all ! this is is about trying to tell me how I can or can not try to protect them when some group is trying to kill or destroy the places where they are trying to make a Living!

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

QUOTE me where I said one freaking word about Alabama? QUOTE me where I said one freaking word about raising animals in an appropriate setting such as your own.

I was bashing California, where I live. Please join in. I dont mind. It needs to be pointed out and we need support, or I promise, its coming to Alabama.

For a mod, you should be able to read and comprehend better. Maybe you are flexing your muscle on a little old lady just for fun and power trips. You certainly arent reading my responses accurately. Ive said numerous times, raising farm animals on a back patio in a small yard isnt freaking appropriate and is INDEED a turdworld scenario. This wasnt and isnt about Alabama. I bet you finish me off with a time out. lol. big man.

QUOTE me or leave me be. In fact, pages ago I said I am looking to leave CA. Alabama sounds nice, but I know of one person there Id want to avoid. Bully much?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The third world cultural norm is raising farm animals on your back patio when neighbors are 20 yards away.

Cherry picking much? Ive said ‘appropriate setting’ and zoning laws multiple times……multiple times, you just got a stick up you ass for some reason. Why do you need to take what Ive said completely out of context and make this about Alabama and farmers. I wish I lived where you do. Were it not for a health matter keeping me tied here and family, Id be selling this half million dollar shack and getting the hell out. In fact pages ago, I said Id have bunnies and chickens and even a pigmy goat, if my neighbor wasnt so close I could hear them snoring with the windows open on a hot summer night.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Thank you my dear. Finally someone that knows how to read!

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Quote me where I denigrated any AMERICAN FARMERS in a farming zone. A back patio isnt a farm. A back patio is a refugee from someplace where back patio livestock is common. THE TURDWORLD. You know I said that, and that youve said I said things I didnt say. Now Ive pointed it out, defending my position, you have your panties in a knot, and cant admit you went high and wide and shot your mouth off.

MSL.S.D should offer you a position. Youd fit right in.
edit on 11/18/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

QUOTE me where I said the neighbors 20 yards away with their little patio chicken ranch arent immigrants. I dont know their status. And I dont know which turdworld dump they left behind but brought with them. They speak some dialect of Spanish. Refugee democrat voter probably.

And I am NA descendent. ‘White trash’ in lots of yankees POV. Born from poor dirt farmers, both sides. I was born and raised 15 miles from the border. . My father was first to go to college. Ive grown up with hispanic people, illegal and long here, my entire life. But the difference was, the American politicians were enforcing laws. Thats the problem.

Maybe you should climb down off your high horse wih your 16 acre lifestyle.

edit on 11/18/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
MSNBC barred for stalking the Jury Bus ???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
MSNBC reporter Banned from Courthouse due to being detained for following jury bus. Just now reported by Fox.

Trash Network from day one.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Damn I'm always just a bit to slow

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
It’s a shame the federal Marshal hanging around the not federal courthouse couldn’t be more specific about what the jurors have said about each charge they’re deliberating on rather than just leaking a vague comment about there being two hold outs.

This is actually a good point, and a good catch.

Is is possible there are federal offices in the building along with the county court and other agencies?

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join