It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Kyle's own life hangs on the line - again! Jury too scared to rule. An UPDATE on Deliberations

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: TomCollin

Being born and raised 66 years ago 15 miles from the border, I know the history first hand. That commie in Oz is clueless.

Yeah mate you got me, I’m a commie.

Busted.

You clowns can’t even write a rebuttal to someone without assuming because someone has a differing viewpoint they’re woke/commie/sjw blah blah blah.

How do you know history of 100+ years ago just because you were born 66 years ago near the border? Was there a border there prior to European settlement?

I know a bit more history of that area being raised in that area. a hell of alot more familiar than you, half a world away. You are talking about my ancestors. Dont weigh in on topics you know nothing about. That why you get labelled. You spout ignorant US bashing, leftist rhetoric.
edit on 11/17/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Why do you lot let the people you stole a country from live in 3 rd world conditions?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This trial is about the people's right to protect themselves and property when the police pull back and refuse to do their jobs.
we in calif had this happen in 1992 Los Angeles riots .
Over 1500 gang members and looters were shot and in some areas the locals formed their own protection groups.
reaperfeed.com...

the cops did not even collect the bullets from the people shot from the hospitals, as most were pulled from gang members and looters the cops believed deserved getting shot

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

My point is he claims being born near the border puts him in a better position than anyone to know the history.

I don’t even care that much and was just poking a bit of fun if I’m to be completely honest.

All started because I thought old mates assertion that people in his neighbourhood not speaking English amounts to being disgraceful and 3rd world which is a pretty low IQ perspective in my opinion.

The other bloke then jumped in getting all huffy about his half million dollar SoCal beach house so I toyed with him a bit.

Predictably they then start saying woke/sjw/commie which is the exact same thing as racist/nazi/domestic terrorist etc. Like I say, same clowns different wigs

As for borders though, can the likes of the Yaqui and Kumeyaay still move around those traditional borders freely? History is my favourite topic

The point of getting ‘all huffy’ about my half million dollar home is that there are zoning laws. These laws were in place before I bought my home. Meaning,that my choice was not to have people around me owning farm animals and parting with live polka music called Rancheras every weekend till all hours of the night, shooting fireworks off and shooting at each other. These are 3rd world cultural norms. I didnt work to pay my mortgage for 30 years to have the city decide not to enforce zoning laws because sanctuary and such.

You got a lot of attitude when called out for spewing BS about topics you have no understanding of. What, isnt Oz interesting enough to keep your focus on your own backyard?

Im clearly not male, nor your mate.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin

As far as the Yaqui and Kumeyaay living in the U.S. now, they are as free as I am in that I can come and go where I want if i can afford it, pay taxes and work for my living. Not sure if they have their own rez now, but if they do they get benefits that they are entitled to. I'm also sure if they got the bucks they can buy all the land and homes they want in their old stomping grounds that's available, just like me.

Yes or no question. Can those tribes freely move back and forth past the US/Mexico border in their ancestral homelands without passing through immigration etc? Yes or no.

You know it’s a no which means the border imposed by the US has impacted the free movement around ancestral homelands.

You should pick up one of them history books you were bangin’ on about or do I need to post a map of where the Yaqui and Kumeyaay ancestral borders are in relation to the relatively recent US/Mexico one?

edit on 18112021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

My point is he claims being born near the border puts him in a better position than anyone to know the history.

I don’t even care that much and was just poking a bit of fun if I’m to be completely honest.

All started because I thought old mates assertion that people in his neighbourhood not speaking English amounts to being disgraceful and 3rd world which is a pretty low IQ perspective in my opinion.

The other bloke then jumped in getting all huffy about his half million dollar SoCal beach house so I toyed with him a bit.

Predictably they then start saying woke/sjw/commie which is the exact same thing as racist/nazi/domestic terrorist etc. Like I say, same clowns different wigs

As for borders though, can the likes of the Yaqui and Kumeyaay still move around those traditional borders freely? History is my favourite topic

The point of getting ‘all huffy’ about my half million dollar home is that there are zoning laws. These laws were in place before I bought my home. Meaning,that my choice was not to have people around me owning farm animals and parting with live polka music called Rancheras every weekend till all hours of the night, shooting fireworks off and shooting at each other. These are 3rd world cultural norms. I didnt work to pay my mortgage for 30 years to have the city decide not to enforce zoning laws because sanctuary and such.

You got a lot of attitude when called out for spewing BS about topics you have no understanding of. What, isnt Oz interesting enough to keep your focus on your own backyard?

Polka music? So they’re Polish now!? I thought you were talking about Mexicans here?

Fair play of the city zoning doesn’t allow for animals.

I hadn’t even engaged you in a comment or conversation you started replying to my comment to another member. What, your own life isn’t interesting enough to keep your focus on yourself? Or you were just busting to tell us about your half million dollar house? Haha it’s not even much money....I’ve got mates in my low socio economic rural Australian town with houses worth more than that!

Say what you want about Australia, atleast were not a 3rd world country run by a hair sniffin brain donor that a majority of your citizens elected.

If you’re not a male what do you identify as? Sorry if I misgendered and offended you, don’t know how it’s obvious you’re trans?

As for knowing what I’m talking about, refer above. Seems I have more understanding of tribes and borders of the region than some US citizens, atleast one anyway.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Your home may be in a place that hasnt fallen in lifestyle yet.

I don't know... we have chickens. Isn't that a "fallen lifestyle"?

TheRedneck

The zoning laws where I live dont allow for farm animals. Yards and patios dont make good homes for farm animals. So when our city doesnt enforce these zoning laws, our beachy lifestyle, that we paid a premium for, is falling in value. You chose where you wanted to live, as did I. I have nothing at all against chickens. Just in an appropriate setting. My neighborhood isnt.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

my choice was not to have people around me owning farm animals and parting with live polka music called Rancheras every weekend till all hours of the night, shooting fireworks off and shooting at each other. These are 3rd world cultural norms.

You keep describing elements of my lifestyle (or my neighbors) and calling it "3rd world."
  • I have farm animals (chickens, ducks, and plan to have turkeys again next year). I have had pigs and goats.
  • I like to shoot off fireworks. My home, my land, my fireworks.
  • I play music as loud as I wish when I wish. My home, my land, my stereo.
  • I target shoot regularly, and might pop off a round or two at night if a predator shows up.
Maybe I'm reading you wrong, but it sounds that you are defining "1st world" as being able to tell others what to do and "3rd world" as minding one's own business.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Hey go easy, he/she/they/zi own a half million dollar house in So Cal with a beach lifestyle!

I’m with you mate, very common in my town for people to have chickens etc. and further out mainly dairy and beef cattle, sheep and to a lesser extent pigs and goats.

You’re not reading them wrong, they’re as elitist as they sound and think that Polka music is Mexican. With that observation they’re probably not even Mexican but Greek

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I don't presume to tell you how to live your life. If you don't like farm animals, that's cool. I don't like pigs; that's why i don't raise pigs. I love what we can chop a pig up into though... bacon, ham, sausage, bacon, barbecue, pork skins, bacon, hamhocks... did I mention bacon?

I'm just trying to figure out why you keep calling my lifestyle "3rd world." I hold several degrees from major universities, have indoor plumbing, electrical power, asphalt roadways, modern transportation... heck, I have access to a 1 Gb/s fiberoptic Internet connection if I want it!

I don't call that "3rd world."

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Personally, I think chickens are the greatest thing since shirt pockets. They eat bugs (like ticks and spiders) and turn them into eggs! I hate ticks; I hate spiders; I dearly love fresh eggs. Not to mention, it means I don't have to use any poisons around my place to keep pests under control.

I just don't understand the attitude. I don't care if he wants to live on a beach in an overpriced house. His money, his lifestyle, his decision. I don't have a problem with the zoning laws. I personally think they're silly, but it's not my lifestyle. I'm in Alabama, not Southern California.

I just can't get my head wrapped around the idea that he thinks Alabama is "3rd world." Maybe he doesn't realize we're part of the USA?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Polka music? So they’re Polish now!? I thought you were talking about Mexicans here?

Fair play of the city zoning doesn’t allow for animals.

I hadn’t even engaged you in a comment or conversation you started replying to my comment to another member. What, your own life isn’t interesting enough to keep your focus on yourself? Or you were just busting to tell us about your half million dollar house? Haha it’s not even much money....I’ve got mates in my low socio economic rural Australian town with houses worth more than that!

Say what you want about Australia, atleast were not a 3rd world country run by a hair sniffin brain donor that a majority of your citizens elected.

If you’re not a male what do you identify as? Sorry if I misgendered and offended you, don’t know how it’s obvious you’re trans?

As for knowing what I’m talking about, refer above. Seems I have more understanding of tribes and borders of the region than some US citizens, atleast one anyway.

im a 66 year old grandmother. WTF is your problem?

You havent demonstrated any intellectual prowess that I can recognize. Anyone can use a search engine. Maybe you read the ‘Teachings of Don Juan’, like thousands of other white kids wanting to learn about peyote. Pinche wey.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I’m with you RN, they probably have no exposure to where food actually comes from.

Their attitude sounds like the antithesis to a free democracy doesn’t it?

With my limited knowledge of Alabama I’d say there are quite a few parallels with regional Australia.

I love me some firewood cutting, camping, deer hunting, fishing, beers and open fire pot in the backyard and all that good stuff though upon reflection it’s probably a bit 3rd world to be self sufficient where you can.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

You started carrying on to me about your half million dollar house and calling me a sjw, woke, commie etc.

Speaking of intellectual prowess, should we start with the origins of polka music or you good with that now? I’ve read one of the Don Juan books (the active side of infinity, it was actually an ATS post that inspired me to) never done peyote but do have a reasonable knowledge of Native American nations and am a huge fan of history in general.

I’m a 33 year old father, so what?

I don’t care if you’re a grandmother that identifies as a grand father that’s your choice and I support it!

ETA: I accidentally gave you a star that was meant for the redneck damn it

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

How close is your nearest neighbor?

I love all those things too, and that isnt the definition of third world. If you live in an area where you arent bothering your neighbors, where its legal to do those activities, have at it! Enjoy yourself. Not all 1st world lifestyles are the same.

Living in an area where fireworks are not legal, keeping farm animals on your patio isnt legal, live music of any kind isnt legal. These activities violate laws that were in place since before I bought my home. Mine and most the other homeowners chose not to keep animals and have big parties with live bands when we bought houses close together and not out in the boonies. The laws have not been changed. These activities bother close neighbors and you dont have a right to enfringe on your neighbors peace. But you know this.

Do you feel like you should mind your own business when someone is breaking laws, disturbing your peace and letting rabbit and chicken waste build up in their residential yard? No, they dont get to bring their cultural norms into the neighborhood when it involves breaking laws. Its outrageous that TPTB in CA are pandering to immigrants so wont enforce the laws on the books.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I didnt call you a sjw or woke. You are a leftist, so if the commie shoe fits….

I dont identify as a grandfather.

Polka is the closest thing todescribe Rancheras, if youve never heard it. Ooom papa oooom papa. Just in Spanish.

Never mind. It doesnt matter. I dont give a crap what your interests are. Just dont act like you know much of anything about the US and stop bashing.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Personally, I think chickens are the greatest thing since shirt pockets. They eat bugs (like ticks and spiders) and turn them into eggs! I hate ticks; I hate spiders; I dearly love fresh eggs. Not to mention, it means I don't have to use any poisons around my place to keep pests under control.

I just don't understand the attitude. I don't care if he wants to live on a beach in an overpriced house. His money, his lifestyle, his decision. I don't have a problem with the zoning laws. I personally think they're silly, but it's not my lifestyle. I'm in Alabama, not Southern California.

I just can't get my head wrapped around the idea that he thinks Alabama is "3rd world." Maybe he doesn't realize we're part of the USA?

TheRedneck

Ive not called where you live third world. Ive called where I live in so ca 3rd world and you took offense because I dont want people 20 yards away raising rabbits and chickens and breaking other laws. Dont twist it.

edit on 11/18/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I don't presume to tell you how to live your life. If you don't like farm animals, that's cool. I don't like pigs; that's why i don't raise pigs. I love what we can chop a pig up into though... bacon, ham, sausage, bacon, barbecue, pork skins, bacon, hamhocks... did I mention bacon?

I'm just trying to figure out why you keep calling my lifestyle "3rd world." I hold several degrees from major universities, have indoor plumbing, electrical power, asphalt roadways, modern transportation... heck, I have access to a 1 Gb/s fiberoptic Internet connection if I want it!

I don't call that "3rd world."

TheRedneck

Quote me where I said Alabama is 3rd world or your lifestyle.

I said where I live is becoming 3rd world, with 1st world prices. Why that triggers you so, I have no clue. I dont care where you are, but raising chickens on your patio is 3rd world behavior.

If you live 20 yards from your neighbor, Id call it third world. But Id bet you dont. And if you chose to live where I live, and paid your mortgage, youd not like them being so close and not cleaning up after them, loud parties, fireworks at midnight, all that either. So dont act so holier than thou libertarian about it.

Like they say, your rights end where mine begin, and zoning laws are pretty clear what your rights are so that you dont disturb your neighbors peace and tranquility. You dont like my neighborhood’s zoning laws, dont live here.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This thread has taken a strange turn.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I didnt call you a sjw or woke. You are a leftist, so if the commie shoe fits….

I dont identify as a grandfather.

Polka is the closest thing todescribe Rancheras, if youve never heard it. Ooom papa oooom papa. Just in Spanish.

Never mind. It doesnt matter. I dont give a crap what your interests are. Just dont act like you know much of anything about the US and stop bashing.

I’m not a leftist whatsoever, I’m not right wing either.

Some of has have more complex beliefs than drawing a line and choosing a team.strange concept to those who see politics like a sport.

I know a bit about the US having been there. I’m not bashing anything except people busting at the seams to talk about their half million dollar house and demonise people who raise animals.

Peace grand dad

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join