It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO Caught Flying Above Street

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

glad you posted the above...
the cube lights are nothing like the ufo 'orbs' 'lights'

the 'discs' on the phantom Drone are more the style seen on ufo' craft

except maybe 20-24 inch round discs with about a 2' 'dome' or 'bowl' profile --- tint the discs a faint orange pastel & Viola'

(i think the 12' crafts with underbelly dome-lights are CIA or 'Space Force' hardware to spy and gather intel of enemy target men + machinery (flexible carbon fiber framework for body) skinless drone-craft makes elusive target to hit

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Regards if they are lanterns or not, the video is long enough for me to argue they stayed in formation too long to be lanterns.

But just to show I’m open to the suggestion, below is a video showing 3 lanterns that do look verrrry similar to the OPs UFO clip:-

youtu.be...

To me they are not keeping an exact formation like those in the OP clip, and the light is not as bright, but well, OK it does look pretty similar.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle
Yes it looks similar. From about 1:07 to the end at 2:09 they form a triangle like the OP video, and they don't maintain formation in either video. Broken Circles pointed out the relative motions in the OP video pretty well, maybe you should read the description by Broken Circles to try to see what he is talking about...I can see the formation changes described.

You can also see the intensity of the lights flickering in the video you posted, as in the OP video.

What's ironic is people complain about the wind explanation either way. Sometimes they rule out wind because there's not enough separation like you did. Other times they rule out wind because there IS separation, and they say things like why would wind move nearby objects in different directions and separate them?

What everybody needs to realize is wind is quite variable and we shouldn't jump to conclusions ruling it out because we think it moves the objects too much or doesn't move them enough.

I think you should test your assumptions against larger sample sizes and you may find your assumptions are not well founded. Look at the cluster of lanterns above this woman's head, they have been in the sky quite a while and we dont see much separation between them.

www.youtube.com...

You can see some lanterns actually moving closer together after they are released, and yes some move apart, and yet others are in-between somewhere where the separation doesn't change all that much. Looking at a larger sample shows many different possibilities.

I think another reason we don't see as much separation in the screenshot above is the lanterns seem to be similar, so the wind affects them similarly. In the example you posted, the three lanterns don't look as similar as these do.

edit on 20211116 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Nagging question which may mean nothing or maybe something…….why is it that the uploader of the video did not upload a vid that should have the triangle come in to view from the very right side of the camera view. Why use a clip that starts the triangle from behind the tree?

Surly the camera was in operation prior to the triangle showing up….yet your not seeing its entry into the frame from the edge of the right side? Hmmmm🤔

It would have been nice to see the triangle come into view from as far right into the frame as possible….

Odd ain’t it? A fixed camera in continuous operation and yet the triangle starts from behind the tree.

👽🤔🥃

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
It's always good to question why a video starts or ends where it does.
We've seen enough examples of people editing out parts of the video they don't want us to see.
Reasons for the edit can vary. Maybe the part edited out is just boring, or maybe it gives clues to what the object is, and they want to hide those clues.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Winds or no winds…..it’s not hard to maintain a tandem Triangle configuration of Chinese lanterns if you configure and add a frame of Balsa wood or frame of black (shown in white of black night background) string tying the 3 lanterns together and….fish line for tethering, etc….

IMO…if I was to Hoax the OP vid using Chinese Lanterns ….I would have did it as shown and mentioned above and below…..as either one of these methods would work.

Have friends go down the street with the triangular Chinese lanterns configuration and positioned them behind the view of the tree…..do a test run of the lantern configuration, and have them reel it out just enough in altitude to position, using cellphones, so it can be framed and seen by the camera behind the tree (a good starting point because of the added flickering effect drama, due to the tree branches). Then after the rehearsed launch and camera monitoring technical checks….it plays out.

The hoax execution……(scenario)

……”Everything set to go? Yes! Reel it out back into position…..Ok, I see it through the camera…..Cut the line loose! This is gonna fool a lot of people…. back to the house for some brew and see the reaction online”……

Hence why the vid starts, imo, with the triangle of lights behind the tree…..and not coming into the camera frame from the right side…since the lights are moving right to left of the camera view.

No one would see the triangle, supporting framework, of light balsa wood or string from the distance of the camera….

One could use this method to do many hoax’s……

Depending on where to do a hoax like this…….you can just reel it out like a kite…..and wait for the fuel to burn out, and reel it back in. Then it’s able to be reused multiple times. Even the same night…..at different locations.

What would the observer see?….a UFO triangle of lights that eventually sped away (the lanterns fuel dying out in reality…the Dimming-Speed effect)..or just disappeared…(lucky to run out of fuel for all three lanterns at the same time)

👽🍻😆

edit on 17-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Could be the reasons Arbitrageur wrote, or, I did not see him write this, could be the filming person just started to film, after noticing it with the eyes before.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Could be the reasons Arbitrageur wrote, or, I did not see him write this, could be the filming person just started to film, after noticing it with the eyes before.

This is from the OP……” his smart doorbell, warning something was outside his front door.”

Smart doorbell would usually have a fixed angle camera that would be in operation before the lights even show up. It’s not specified that it’s either a cellphone camera (which would then beg the question why not follow to zoom in from the sidewalk or street of the property the footage is being shot from?)… or door cam. I’m going to go with the door cam.

Now, one can say that the sensor of the camera turns on the camera once movement of anything seen (IR’d, thermal, etc.). Judging by the illumination of the lights….there is ample travel time from the right side camera frame view to the tree in which the sensor would have switch on the camera. But that’s not what the video shows.

If the illumination starts at from behind the tree, (which means also the brightness is diminished somewhat because of the blocking branches) and the camera sensor was that sensitive to turn on the camera…..the camera sensor and camera, should then have turned on at the very right side of the camera view as the triangle was entering the camera frame area.

I’m not calling it a hoax….I don’t know what that is. I’m questioning why the video footage starts at the tree….

Unless of course……the triangle lights just pop on, coincidentally at the time it materialized behind the tree(?) and not in the open sky space to the right of the tree.

And as already shown I’m using Chinese Lanterns in a hoax scenario, as an example because it was bought as a possibility.

👽🛸☕️

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I was expecting something like this to show coming in from the right side of the camera frame view…..

The sensitive sensored door cam would have turned on by then….if it wasn’t already in operation leading up to the sighting.

👽🛸📷

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: HawkEyi

Three lights will always be in a triangular formation, if not behind each other or on a straight line, from the observers viewpoint.

That’s True……even a triangular formation of high flying “Ducks” 😉….as well as other bird species, will form some sort of angled triangle in the sky.

👽🛸🍻

edit on 18-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join