It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO Caught Flying Above Street

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hello ATS, not sure if this has been posted. It truly appears to be a tight triangle formation slowly rolling by. It looks and acts just how people describe the triangle aerial phenomenon too.

So what do you think ATS? Is this real or CGI ? What puzzles me is why does it even have lights, especially blinking lights? Maybe it's something else, but what? And has the footage been tampered with (slowed down) Just to make it look like something it is not?

This is the chilling moment a UFO was spotted floating over a residential street - as a trio of lights in a triangular formation were caught on camera slowly making their way across the sky. Matt Doughty was watching TV with his friend Kevin Barritt last month when his phone pinged with a notification from his smart doorbell, warning something was outside his front door. The 43-year-old then played the captured footage and was amazed as he watched the eerie scene unfold, with an unidentified flying object gliding through the sky with three bright lights beaming through the darkness.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: GuitaristRob

Could those be drones?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You can see the distance between the lights changes as it goes along.

It's at least 3 different crafts/objects/whatever.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Could those be drones?
Very well could be, but they seem quite large to be though?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
You can see the distance between the lights changes as it goes along.

It's at least 3 different crafts/objects/whatever.
I kinda see what you mean, but I still see a triangle shape that maybe just turned (rotated) a bit?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I'm not saying this means anything. It could just be from a camera setting, but it is kinda interesting. Around 30 seconds or so, the lights are rectangles, and at times seem to have clear distinct corners.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Chinese lanterns. You can see the flame flicker.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I kinda see what you mean, but I still see a triangle shape that maybe just turned (rotated) a bit?

At first, the light on top is going a little faster, and catching up with the front light(on left). Then it slows down. By the time they go out of view at the end, the light on top slowed down enough that the bottom right light is now ahead of it.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Questions that come to my mind are why would an alien vehicle be slowly cruising over a residential street like that at night especially with it's lights on. Makes not sense other than maybe alien sense. That leads to another question, what is alien sense.

The second question that comes to mind for me is why would advanced human technology that is mistaken for alien craft be cruising down a residential street at night with it's lights shinning like that.

Maybe it was Commissioner Gordon signaling the batman with a faulty Bat-searchlight.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

yes

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Ummm...I don't get it...

If Aliens are trying to be all anonymous...what's up with all the lights blazing all the time...?

Why would an alien craft want or need to have...marker lights...?

That's the most intriguing part of any...UFO...or UAP...phenomenon...

Also...Black projects would hardly be all lit up like that over urban settings...unless they were trying to get the plebs to believe they're UAP's/UFO's

YouSir

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Looked like three separate objects to me.
These aren't aliens from another planet, Chinese lanterns or drones, defiantly UFO's though.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

IMO….

The rapid flickering is due to the branches of the tree as the lights pass from behind the tree…..

It maintains a triangular-ish pattern….as it exits the left side of the tree…..

Then as the lights move left, they start to get distorted by the wide angle/fisheye/panoramic curvature of the camera lens (common on most security cameras) towards the end and out of the camera view……there’s some separation breaking up of the lights and triangular pattern.

Once again this could be due as it reaches the edge of the camera lens……or it’s three separate slower flickering lights (after exiting from behind the tree).

If Chinese lanterns…. then at what point when releasing Chinese lanterns together that they soon start separating in flight such as winds causing the separation?

I got zilch on what the lights are…… although lighted drones instead of Chinese lanterns would be my guess.

I agree as to why? why have lights at all to attract attention…. In terms of UFO’s and such. Of course, because of the distance…. the lighting could be attributed to the aura, corona, of the propulsion system used….

👽🤔☕️

edit on 15-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The more crap videos and badly faked hoaxes are out there the more people are willing to believe that everything is an UFO (and most of them even think a UFO is an alien space craft by definition). These people are not able to watch critically, to think critically, these people don´t want to find the truth but want to believe what MSM´s Ancient Aliens and Co tells them.

Don´t get me wrong, i am pretty sure that there are uncountable "others" out there, nature doesn´t waste that much space for nothing but uses every possible space. And i am even pretty sure that there are some which are much older than us earthlings and they are able to travel to other planets. If they are similar to us because we all maybe have the same origin, they will leave their planet to explore.

I am pretty sure too that we were and are visited and that many UFO sightings were and are really alien space ship sightings. But i am also pretty sure that a lot of them are man made secret military projects like the TR-3B. And that a lot of them are easily explainable if somebody only watches carefully and thinks a bit about what he has seen.

Nowadays it feels like i could light a fart, film it and sell it for thousands of clicks as an UFO/alien space ship sighting. The believers would never believe that it simply was a lighted fart, even if i would tell them it was only a fart and show them the video of how i did it. Look at that french hoaxer, believers still don´t believe that it was a hoax and say somebody is trying to cover the sighting of an alien space ship with that hoax story. Even if a blind one can see that the drone exactly moves like a drone and it doesn´t matter that in one video you can even see the guy with the RC/smart phone in his hands controlling the drone.

Believers want to believe, truth seekers want to find the truth and not to see alien space ships in every chinese lantern recorded by a potato cam. Look at the "quality" of the cam in that video here, look at the distortion in the bushes right in front of the cam. And now tell me that this can´t be chinese laterns sailing in the wind recorded from far away by a one dollar "security" cam from maybe a gum vending machine.

Come on...

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

If the inset timer is to be believed, then they are moving too fast for Chinese lanterns.

Looks like drones.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Could be, but most unlikely.

Most likely 3 separate objects.
Possibly helicopters.
If we get a location and time then we could eliminate some possibilities.

ETA: I shouldn’t rule out drones entirely.
However, if they are, they are not consumer level.
They would have to be hobbyists drones.

edit on 15-11-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuitaristRob
Hello ATS, not sure if this has been posted. It truly appears to be a tight triangle formation slowly rolling by. It looks and acts just how people describe the triangle aerial phenomenon too.

So what do you think ATS? Is this real or CGI ? What puzzles me is why does it even have lights, especially blinking lights? Maybe it's something else, but what? And has the footage been tampered with (slowed down) Just to make it look like something it is not?

This is the chilling moment a UFO was spotted floating over a residential street - as a trio of lights in a triangular formation were caught on camera slowly making their way across the sky. Matt Doughty was watching TV with his friend Kevin Barritt last month when his phone pinged with a notification from his smart doorbell, warning something was outside his front door. The 43-year-old then played the captured footage and was amazed as he watched the eerie scene unfold, with an unidentified flying object gliding through the sky with three bright lights beaming through the darkness.

I saw the exact same UFO on a very very lonely highway in Nevada in 97. It was only about 50 feet above the power lines that were on the side of the road

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Not a Triangle craft.

Three seperate lights in formation.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73

originally posted by: GuitaristRob

I saw the exact same UFO on a very very lonely highway in Nevada in 97. It was only about 50 feet above the power lines that were on the side of the road
This is what I am talking about in the OP. This has the descriptors of what a Triangle UFO is. I understand all the skeptics also.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Not a Triangle craft.
Yep you're right, it's circular alright, not triangular at all. You win the internet for today, WRONG!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join