It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO Caught Flying Above Street

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Not a Triangle craft.

Three separate lights in formation.
So 3 UFO's then. Hey everyone; you hear that? It's 3 UFO's not one in a triangular pattern.
Right, Gotcha. Glad you settled that. Gee I was hoping for three swamp gas bubbles or something.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
And for all the drone clone peeps out there. I been into RC aero and land for years. I remember when drones where just quadcopters using arduino or rasberry pi's for the brains that control gyro's and precision flight and or multi drone arrays. The lights, formations of lights or whatever. The distance by the scale of the tree it comes from to the right and the speed and brightness of the lights, these are big lights and need big power. I can tell you this, it's possible to do this but the brightness of the lights and size it would cost a small fortune to do this and if one was to hoax it, I could think of better ways to exploit the cost of these so called drones for a much better effect than what was captured on this fish eye old B&W porch cam.

Just some food for thought.

ETA: Honestly I am on the fence on this one myself. I really would respect opinions from Jim Oldberg or Mirageman or even Phage on this one (not really).
But? Is Phage ok?

edit on 11152021 by GuitaristRob because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GuitaristRob

That must be the best ring camera I've ever heard of. A ring camera only goes about 200 feet in perfect conditions. I think those lights look like they're a lot further away. Just an observation. I may be wrong.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

You’d be surprised how Drones and Lighting are Evolving…..

Source: BROOKLYN AERIALS

No doubt other companies have similar or better…..

You can program a triangle of three drones or any other formation outline….and when using the high intensity lights with them … one may think a triangle UFO.

A closely arranged bank or array arrangement of lights will meld together and overlap the luminescence to appear as one light in a distance…..now watch through the lens of a cheap camera…..and wellllll it’s a UFO!

👽🍺

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Problary but i saw something like this where i live. Three lights then they vanished. They weren't stars that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

……” Three lights then they vanished.”……

In the context of vanishing …. does one believe vanishing to mean that the lights gained a high rate of speed in flight, to appear as to vanish from going that fast….perhaps in an instant?

Consider if you will for a moment that what you saw vanishing, speeding out of sight, could have been done programming the lights of drones for different effects.

For example turning the lights on, turning the lights off, variable speed dimming from a very very bright light to gradually dim and then disappearing altogether as the light goes off.

Programmed or remote controlled Dimming of lights in flight, is the best way to simulate a bright light (UFO) speeding away until the observer doesn’t see the UFO anymore………a normal observer response usually goes something like this…..“ it just shot out of sight at a high rate of speed “

These days, it’s truly a challenge to parse what’s true and untrue. Before long, one will never be able to believe in what we think is a reality.

👽🛸🍺
edit on 16-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Three Lights in a triangular fashion/move. When i mentioned they vanished to the other side of a building i couldn't follow it. Unfortunately this is not my first time witnessing it.
edit on 16-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Three Lights in a triangular fashion/move. When i mentioned they vanished to the other side of a building i couldn't follow it. Unfortunately this is not my first time witnessing it.

I would try to communicate with them if it’s been multiple times by the same triangle. There’s the….mentally call out to them method, use a strong beamed flashlight method, etc. to say “here I am” so to speak.

Or you’ve been seeing 3 drones in a triangle configuration, numerously other times. In which case, try to find and observe where they are launching from…..

👽🛸🔦
edit on 16-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Sometimes flying 3 Drones in a Triangular Formation isn’t always done by Hobbyists……

👽🛸😉🥃

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

They were pure lights. In a Triangular Formation. Prefect Formation.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Three lights will always be in a triangular formation, if not behind each other or on a straight line, from the observers viewpoint.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Oathkeeper73

I saw the exact same UFO on a very very lonely highway in Nevada in 97. It was only about 50 feet above the power lines that were on the side of the road

They seem to frequent power lines. My wife and I saw one following
the power lines. Look the same as the one in the vid. I don't know
why they use the lights. But the lights move as if attached to the body
of a triangle but the body is invisible.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Very intriguing perspective as... Chinese lanterns have only been known to come from this planet. I wonder what type of Chinese aliens would come here to light lanterns.

I bet they know something we don't regarding Bruce Lee's death.

I bet their crab ragoons are out of this world.

originally posted by: RMFX1
Chinese lanterns. You can see the flame flicker.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Well it's 100% a UFO.

I'd disagree on Chinese lanterns, can't imagine 3 separate lanterns would stay together like that for so long.

The fish eye effect of the camera is just making it look like they are changing distance, but I'm not sure 'they' are, if they are 3 separate objects, could be one large thing.

So possibly drones (or one big drone), possibly, especially from the time of day 7.55pm, sorta time hobyists might be out using their new toy. If it were 4am I'd maybe say not. If I had to pick 1 guess though, I'd go with 3 police helicopters, how or why they are staying in such a nice formation I dunno, but this seems more likely than a really brazen visitor from alpha centauri anyway.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

that triangle gliding along...reminds me of the Dec 1996 sighting i had in Phoenix...if the video had color then one could witness the triangle of light orbs are the same color as the streetlights (mercury vapor orange tint)

hey OP the triangle of gliding lights (passing by at 25 mph) are not blinking---it is passing behind a tree with the limbs causing the illusion of 'blinking'

i proposed my sighting was a robotic drone ufo which followed the 'camelback avenue' corridor at not much more than 60' of altitude
...the 'drone craft' was estimated to be 12 feet trianle with underside lit domes the size of a turkey or a gliding pelican i have seen many times gliding above the surf waves at the beach

ETA: The dec '96 street drone ufo i saw was 4 months prior to 'Phoenix Lights' mass sighting, when i lived at 715 w. mariposa (one street south o Camelback Avenue, in a 1 bed bungalo/shack
edit on th30163707556716122021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg
Looked like three separate objects to me.
These aren't aliens from another planet, Chinese lanterns or drones, defiantly UFO's though.

After checking the footage I'd go with a fleet of UFO Orbs in flight formation

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

If we get a location and time then we could eliminate some possibilities.

Location, St Albans Hertfordshire England.

uk.style.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Been trying to figure out the wind in the trees and bushes but can't make much out. Would be awesome to figure out the compass direction the camera is facing and get a check on wind direction at the time but that's beyond me

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
At first, the light on top is going a little faster, and catching up with the front light(on left). Then it slows down. By the time they go out of view at the end, the light on top slowed down enough that the bottom right light is now ahead of it.
Yes, I don't see any way to rule out Chinese lanterns with the wind causing these relative motions.

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Three lights will always be in a triangular formation, if not behind each other or on a straight line, from the observers viewpoint.

Yes, exactly.

originally posted by: doorhandle

Well it's 100% a UFO.

I'd disagree on Chinese lanterns, can't imagine 3 separate lanterns would stay together like that for so long.
That makes no sense. The video is short, not long. How do you know they weren't closer together before the video started? Maybe they have already separated. As ThatDamnDuckAgain said three lanterns will generally form a triangle unless they form a line, but even if they get separated, it's just a bigger triangle and we don't really know how big it is because we don't know how far away it is.

The flickering of the lights, after it passes the tree, suggests Chinese lanterns.

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

……” Three lights then they vanished.”……

In the context of vanishing …. does one believe vanishing to mean that the lights gained a high rate of speed in flight, to appear as to vanish from going that fast….perhaps in an instant?
There was an interesting video posted to youtube. Some prankster tied a flare to a balloon using a string, lit the flare and sent it aloft.

It was reported as a UFO and a news crew was on the street interviewing eyewitnesses. Their star witness was a pilot who was standing on the ground at the time of observation, but we know from reading ufologist literature that pilots are virtually infallible when it comes to observing UFOs, even though J Allen Hynek reached the opposite conclusion that they have the highest misperception rate of all witnesses.

Anyway, when asked what happened to the UFO, the pilot said it shot off at such a high rate of speed that you couldn't even see it leave. This is very interesting performance for what was known to be a flare tied to a balloon, don't you think?

Chinese lanterns, like flares also "burn out" when there's nothing left to keep burning. They don't really shoot off but the interview with that pilot shows how our minds can trick us into thinking they did.

All the people saying it can't be Chinese lanterns might be interested in this story of the 2009 Morristown UFO hoax, which was carefully documented flares tied to balloons. UFO buffs were saying it can't be that because of the way they moved or didn't move in the wind, and the flare explanation was even "debunked" on UFO Hunters which shows you something about the credibility of that show since there's no doubt it was flares on balloons.

UFO Hoax Was a Social Experiment

Some UFO buffs ridiculed the idea that this was a hoax, claiming that the movements of the lights ruled out the possibility of flares.

One writer stated that "thousands of eyewitnesses said they saw a giant, solid, triangular object fly over their heads." Often the UFO-theory defenders cherry-picked their evidence and eyewitnesses, for example dismissing those who saw balloons tied to flares as mistaken while giving credence to others who didn't see balloons. (For a fascinating glimpse into the rabid denials offered against the flares explanation, see the readers' comments section of my initial column.)

The case was even profiled on the popular History Channel show "UFO Hunters." Bill Birnes, the lead investigator (and publisher of "UFO Magazine") also dismissed the flare explanation. According to the show, "police say the unidentified flying object was nothing but flares — a theory "UFO Hunters" has already tested and proven implausible."

The show was very influential, with many viewers accepting their conclusions without question.

The case remained open (among many UFO groups anyway), until this week when, on April Fool's day, two 20-something college kids, Chris Russo and Joe Rudy, admitted to the hoax...

In a posting at Skeptic.com, the pair said the hoax was a "social experiment on how to create your own media event surrounding UFO sightings…to show everyone how unreliable eyewitness accounts are, along with investigators of UFOs."

Indeed, that point was well made.

That experiment provided clear evidence that many people suck at telling whether a triangle formation of lights is a solid object or not, and that many people can't tell if the lights are separate objects blowing in the wind. I guess some people are better at it than others. BrokenCircles seems to be pretty good at it, but for those who aren't, don't despair, the Morristown hoax shows you have plenty of company.

edit on 20211116 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

You ever hear of Lume Cubes?

Check em out!
I can control them from my Ipad while one of my drones is 500 meters AGL.
One of my underground drones has a 6000 lumen lighting system - with plenty of room for even more.
Each cube is about 1.5 x 1.5 inch.

This video is like 5 years old, showing the first version of the cubes on a Phantom.
But they can essentially be mounted anywhere.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join