It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse is about to testify. Livestream here

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The judge has ruled that the weapons charge, charge 6, has been dropped. This is in the jury instructions.

The prosecutor decided not to argue with measuring the weapon in evidence.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

I wouldn't think so seeing how they are a employee working for a company that has possession during the shipping phase. Corporations / Companies are considered legal entities and are liable for the items being shipped to a point. Being a employee would make them part of that entity while on the clock.

I could be wrong.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
So if a 17 year old is working for..... lets say UPS or Fedex and for a local hub in Kenosha. And a package which came into the facility is a rifle being shipped across the U.S. and they actually have to handle the box and pick it up for some reason or another are they breaking the law just because they had to pick it up? the weapon is in their possession.

Under that law, who knows. That's why the Judge tossed the charge.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Prosecutor quote: Warning Brilliant Wisdom...😆

"You Lose the Right to Self-Defense When You’re the One Who Brought The Gun"

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
The judge has ruled that the weapons charge, charge 6, has been dropped. This is in the jury instructions.

Thank-you everyone for the updates. ATS is where I'm getting my news on this trial.

Appreciatively,
-cwm

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's True...Biden DOJ said that! He really did: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Rittenhouse's lawyer came right out of the gate and called DA Binger a liar. showing the pedo arsonist was indeed in the exhibit 18.

Binger whined about it.

ETA: Damn he's still ripping Binger a New One.

edit on 15-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Anybody seen this yet? This is how we get Alec Baldwin. Finger on the trigger.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I don't know how that guy sleeps at night. I did find it funny when he played down Rosenbaum's n word dropping as it was nothing big. His friends circle isn't going to be happy about that.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Thank-you everyone for the updates. ATS is where I'm getting my news on this trial.

Appreciatively,
-cwm

Would you like to see what other attorney's are saying as they watch this?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin
Rittenhouse's lawyer came right out of the gate and called DA Binger a liar. showing the pedo arsonist was indeed in the exhibit 18.

Binger whined about it.

ETA: Damn he's still ripping Binger a New One.

Stating facts... You can see the anger in Binger's narrow, beady eyes, too.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Binger was the high school vice principal(probably was a hall monitor in school), that no one liked, due to the giant stick in his ass

edit on 15-11-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Binger was the high school vice principal(probably was a hall monitor in school), that no one liked, due to the giant stick in his ass

I can't stand people like him. He has sat there and lied over and over, bullied multiple witnesses, including Kyle Rittenhouse, and then the second he's called out for his inaccuracies, he gets that "how dare you" look on his face. Like it's ok for him to lie and not ok for you not to call him out on it.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I can't stand people like him. He has sat there and lied over and over, bullied multiple witnesses, including Kyle Rittenhouse, and then the second he's called out for his inaccuracies, he gets that "how dare you" look on his face. Like it's ok for him to lie and not ok for you not to call him out on it.

For sure, he is probably not that atypical though, they all play this game to some degree..good judge for shutting that stuff down. I keep reading about how the judge is wrong, from people he never watched sh#t! If the judge is wrong, it would get overturned. I think the judge knows the law, and is following it.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Binger had a major case thrown out in 2018. He was attempting to prosecute a guy who kidnapped and raped an underage teenager. But he botched it big time.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Binger had a major case thrown out in 2018. He was attempting to prosecute a guy who kidnapped and raped an underage teenager. But he botched it big time.

Well thats not good, I don't know about the guilt or innocence in that case though, but not good when you can't follow the rules, and the truth never comes out.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

For sure, he is probably not that atypical though, they all play this game to some degree..good judge for shutting that stuff down. I keep reading about how the judge is wrong, from people he never watched sh#t! If the judge is wrong, it would get overturned. I think the judge knows the law, and is following it.

Agreed, but the others have never been as bad at it as Binger. He's literally the worst prosecutor I've ever seen.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Anything ever said about the rioters in the videos being drugged-up, hopped-up or coked-up ??

Many sure look like it don't they 🦃

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Ha, Binger was messin up so bad, ol Rolly Polly DA is up there talkin sh@@ now, and lying again. Trying to show that pedo arsonist wasn't grabbing for the gun.

ETA: Rolly Plloy just f==Ked up, trying to bring testimony of zominsky's and his ol lady, and saying she has 5th amendments rights when she pled guilty and is in prison now.
edit on 15-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin
Ha, Binger was messin up so bad, ol Rolly Polly DA is up there talkin sh@@ now, and lying again. Trying to show that pedo arsonist wasn't grabbing for the gun.

Krauss is grasping at last possible straws.

Abandoning the provocation after abandoning all other avenues.

Now, he's attempting to sway the jury that KR didn't have the right to resort to using his firearm but ONLY after being attacked.

Hopefully the jurors have at least half of a brain and can trust their eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join