It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse is about to testify. Livestream here

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Man both of those DA's are clowns, only thing missing is their ass hats.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin

Indeed.

It's amazing that they kept pressing the issue. Credibility shot in an ideal world.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Anything ever said about the rioters in the videos being drugged-up, hopped-up or coked-up ??

Many sure look like it don't they 🦃

No, but Rosenbaum the child raper's GF said he didn't get to take his anti-depressant and schizophrenia meds that day.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Was reading this morning about Rittenhouse trial and came across this.

The star witness that blew the States Case that Gross fella was arrested for prowling not once but twice of all places the West Allis Police Department,just days before the shooting.

And was investigated for making threatening posts of a violent nature to a man and his wife s who were organizing a Anti Defund the police event by crossing out d and e on signs in Milwaukee,during the summer.

Binger and Rolly Polly Knew this, and used him anyway. Also remember how they kept on trying to say Rittenhouse wanted to be a Proud Boy and Member of the Militia. Gross fella said he's is affiliated with a Anti Police Group who attacked and killed a Cop in Wauwatosa in court, but not a member of the group called People’s Revolution, who had members in Kenosha the night of the shooting.

I guess there is a fine line between being a member and just being affiliated.

Gaige Grosskreutz, the Black Lives Matter activist shot with gun in hand by Kyle Rittenhouse, was arrested for prowling behind the West Allis Police Department a few days before the shooting, according to newly obtained records received by Wisconsin Right Now through an open records request. The police report accuses him of “lurking” in an area where police keep their private vehicles, videotaping them. The ticket is still open and comes before the court Feb. 3.

Gaige Grosskreutz: Arrested For Prowling Prior to Kenosha Shooting

edit on 16-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin

This guy was also aiming a pistol at Kyle before he was shot in his noodle arm. The Prosecution based this entire case on still shots, as if that's how everything went down. They said "who shoots someone like this?" and held their arm at the angle that Gross was at while shot. First, yes you can shoot someone at that angle.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I saw yesterday when Rolly Polly DA was contorting his hand in all kinds of different ways to try and show that schizoid pedo arsonist wasn't trying to grab the gun but knock it away. Like he still wasn't attacking Rittenhouse.

Didn't see or hear them say that about Gross fella.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin
a reply to: LSU2018

I saw yesterday when Rolly Polly DA was contorting his hand in all kinds of different ways to try and show that schizoid pedo arsonist wasn't trying to grab the gun but knock it away. Like he still wasn't attacking Rittenhouse.

Didn't see or hear them say that about Gross fella.

Everyone needs to start trolling this DA where ever they can find him. I cant stand this guy!

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

I thought about it, but then I figured they might try to use their contacts to try and hunt me down and maliciously prosecute me.
Don't want to have that kinda of hassle.

So I'll just be content to go on to social sites where everybody and even most of his peer Former and Current DA's are calling them Ass Hat wearing Clowns.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join