It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse is about to testify. Livestream here

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

Ashlii Babbits murder video as you are clearly not arguing over any factual points.

I am uncertain of his guilt or innocence

You sure? REALLY sure?

A right wing nut job obtains a weapon illegally, crosses state line, places himself into harms way and kills 2 unarmed civilians, the right wing nut jobs call shooter a hero.

Your words yes?

See the bolded items above? Those are with your own words certainly crimes which you've declared KR guilty of.
edit on 12-11-2021 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

It's difficult to debate this when you don't even have a simple grasp of the facts.

You toss out rhetoric copied from CNN and MSNBC and expect rational debate when your position is irrational to begin with.
a reply to: DBCowboy
what in my response to you do you think I copied from CNN or MSNBC? I do not watch news.

what is your "more than simple" grasp of the facts? Where you there to witness it? Or do you also suffer from a simple grasp of the facts? Because if you did not witness the event, you also have no "grasp of the fact"...

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Did you even watch the trial?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Your words yes?

See the bolded items above? Those are with your own words certainly crimes which you've declared KR guilty of.
a reply to: JinMI yep... pretty much because of the "evil leftists " card here.. totoally unbiased, hard to say. But it is clear that persons that said "glad you are not on the jury" are clearly biased have made up their mind and should not be on the jury. Ashli Babitt was killed , unfortunately, Justifiably.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

a reply to: loam
No, did you? why ask?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Help me here. You are claiming that you are not biased? Especially given the above quotes?

But it is clear that persons that said "glad you are not on the jury" are clearly biased have made up their mind and should not be on the jury.

Having bias is ok and all but inherent. However having biased that's based on provably false information is willful ignorance.

Ashli Babitt was killed , unfortunately, Justifiably.

I HIGHLY disagree. However there will likely never be a trial so all the factual information that is relevant outside of what is already available will never be known.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI
I did not declare him guilty of those... show me were i DID

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

No, did you? why ask?

Wait, you didn't watch the trial?

So you haven't seen the Ashlii Babbit footage and you haven't seen any of the KR trial?

Then what in the world are you commenting on? Where are you getting information?

ESPECIALLY enough to have an opinion?????

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I did not declare him guilty of those... show me were i DID

Literally your own words......AGAIN.

A right wing nut job obtains a weapon illegally, crosses state line, places himself into harms way and kills 2 unarmed civilians, the right wing nut jobs call shooter a hero.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Help me here. You are claiming that you are not biased? Especially given the above quotes?
I dont know.... ,One response to "glad your are not on the jury" that member always calls the evil left...

My opinion on Ashli Babit, It is a crying shame, but she got what she deserved.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

yep what is your point?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

My opinion on Ashli Babit, It is a crying shame, but she got what she deserved.

Your opinion is pretty much worthless as you haven't actually seen any footage nor do you watch the news.

Also, Im fairly sure it's not DB's fault that your opinions fall on the side of 'evil.'

I mean what other conclusion can you reach besides evil when you base your opinions on, well we don't know what you base your opinions on because you dont look nor provide at any sourcing!

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

yep what is your point?

Ok, I'm sorry. You clearly aren't working with a full deck. It's not fair for me to engage in debate with someone that doesn't have full mental capacity.

I should have noticed earlier.

Sincerely, my apologies.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

No, did you? why ask?

Because anyone who saw the trial couldn't possibly assert many of the things you have said.

It's also pretty disappointing that you would even ask why I would ask?

If being part of the pitchfork crowd is your thing, I guess to each his own. But don't confuse people by implying your opinion is an educated one, because it is not.

Let's hope one day someone else's ignorance doesn't cut against you.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Wait, you didn't watch the trial?

So you haven't seen the Ashlii Babbit footage and you haven't seen any of the KR trial?

Then what in the world are you commenting on? Where are you getting information?

ESPECIALLY enough to have an opinion?????

I can have an opinion on anything I want. Are you going to tell me I cant have an opinion? You ever seen a UFO? You have an opinion on them? I saw the footage of the mob attacking the capitol. I thought you were worth discussion, but you are not. And yes Ashlli Babitt was killed breaking into the capitol.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I can have an opinion on anything I want.

If your model for society is a Lewis Carroll novel, I suppose you're right. But most people have a desire to not just have an opinion, but also be somewhat reasonably right about it.

I guess you lack that motivation.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I can have an opinion on anything I want. Are you going to tell me I cant have an opinion?

I never said you couldn't. You've littered this thread with your opinion.

What I've shown is how ignorant it is based on the fact that you don't have any factual information backing up your opinion.

You ever seen a UFO? You have an opinion on them?

Maybe and no.

I saw the footage of the mob attacking the capitol.

But did you see the footage of Ashlii Babbit? We already know the answer.....but somehow you still have an opinion.

I thought you were worth discussion, but you are not.

My loss i guess?

And yes Ashlli Babitt was killed breaking into the capitol.

False. She was killed by a bullet from a gun fired by a very scared policeman.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

If you want to see a "nutjob" look into the mirror.
a reply to: JIMC5499
why is that? because I dont fall at the feet of whatever it is you guys worship? Tell me why I am a nutjob?

Well since you asked , it’s because you repeat everything you hear from the main stream media . I don’t think you’ve ever had an original thought of your own since you signed up here . Deny ignorance and remember everyone on tv has an agenda and your well being is at the bottom

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Let's face it, it's hard to discern the truth. Today, it takes massive time and effort.

For the most part, people want to trust media sources. That's not a bad thing, but it does make them exceptionally vulnerable to manipulation.

I'm willing to bet that if that member had watched the trial, they:d be shocked by how much they've been lied to by the media.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

When Babitt was shot, there were other police standing right next to her in that hall 🔎🔍Think about THAT scenario

edit on Nov-12-2021 by xuenchen because: bzzzzzzzz🚬

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join