It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse is about to testify. Livestream here

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I think we’re all glad you’re not on the jury.

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: FunshineCD

as we are happy you are not. You have your mind made up. No evidence will change your mind.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

And why is that? because I do not think like you do? Because I am not sure if he is guilty of murder or it was self defense? You only want evil rightist on the jury???

Of everything I posted in response to you, that is all you could come up with? lol. Dont worry, trump will tell you what to believe/hate next... dimwits...

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

lies all lies
a reply to: xuenchen

what are lies?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

If you want to see a "nutjob" look into the mirror.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'd be more interested in who's paying him and a few others.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

to send him to jail for life.

also, a rioter is shot and killed by somebody in self defense, The right wing nut jobs declare her a hero and patriot,

Lie 1. He wasn't defending himself, he was defending property. The shooter was under no direct life threat. Especially from 1 unarmed 120 lb female.

A right wing nut job obtains a weapon illegally, crosses state line, places himself into harms way and kills 2 unarmed civilians, the right wing nut jobs call shooter a hero.

Lie 2

He acquired the weapon within Wisconsin. Legally is a matter of the jury and a murky law admitted by Judge, prosecutor and defense.

somebody exercising their 2nd amendment rights pulls a concealed weapon and shoots and kills an active shooter. 

Lie 3
The person in question was in violation of the law and the active shooter line was rejected via testimony.

3 strikes, youre out.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Even if Rittenhouse loses he has good grounds for appeal given the prosecution numerous times violated his constitutional rights.

Implying the defendant is guilty simply because of his post-arrest silence should be enough to get the case thrown out. Shame it is so high profile that the judge can’t do that for fear of terror mobs riled up by the lying press.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

lies all lies

what are lies?

Your privilege 😎

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

a reply to: JIMC5499
why is that? because I dont fall at the feet of whatever it is you guys worship? Tell me why I am a nutjob?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

a reply to: JIMC5499
why is that? because I dont fall at the feet of whatever it is you guys worship? Tell me why I am a nutjob?

So

Much

Projection.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Your privilege

That is a lie? it may be, but expand. tell me how? explain yourself instead of just getting stars and flags. Explain how what you mean by lies... you guys cannot handle anybody that disagrees with you.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

HUSH!

He defiled The Great Orange One (pbuh) and retribution will soon follow.

(bows 5 times towards Mar Lago)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Your privilege

That is a lie? it may be, but expand. tell me how? explain yourself instead of just getting stars and flags. Explain how what you mean by lies... you guys cannot handle anybody that disagrees with you.

Your birdbath attitude does nothing for your bitterness and touchy nerves 😃

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMISo

Much

Projection.

So

Much

Projection.

and such an educated response. You should feel proud.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

When your posts deem an educated response, you'll surely get it.

Petulant ignorance is what you opted for.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Lie 1. He wasn't defending himself, he was defending property. The shooter was under no direct life threat. Especially from 1 unarmed 120 lb female.

OK. He was not a sworn officer who swore yo protect the congress people inside? What was he defending? what was KR defending? A crazy chick busting into a house you have sworn to protect is no threat? OK...So you would let that happen in your home?
You weighed her" 120 lbs? lol//// yeah my rott is only 100 lbs... how much do most pitbulls weigh?
When that chick was busting through the door he was defending himself. Under no direct threat? You are lying to yourself .
It makes no sense to even discuss with you people. Yeah they were just tourists. lol

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You clearly haven't seen the video.

Come back when you do so we can argue facts and not fantasy.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Petulant ignorance
oh thats a nice big word. I still hold my position on what I have said, like it or not. You all defame me but non other than you have disputed me and I applaud you for that. You have your opinions and I have mine

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

It's difficult to debate this when you don't even have a simple grasp of the facts.

You toss out rhetoric copied from CNN and MSNBC and expect rational debate when your position is irrational to begin with.

Have you even watched the trial or are you getting you "recaps" from a twenty-something blooger at Vanity Fair?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

You clearly haven't seen the video.

which video do you speak of? I have seen clips. I am uncertain of his guilt or innocence, which is why you guys hate me.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join