It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crypto Warning

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Crypto currency is making the news rounds lately with the enormous gains a few individuals are making.

Millionaires and billionaires made overnight.

I myself have also made some nice profits trading crypto but in the middle of my money making frenzy, a scary thought presented itself.

There is no way common people like you and I can become rich in such a short amount of time without hyperinflation rearing it's ugly head.

I believe that all this money that everybody is making is a precursor for a day that a loaf of bread will cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars.

Have we hit a moment in history where everyone gets a slice of the pie or is the rug about to be pulled from under us?

The money is moving around faster than ever.
Where is it going?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CloneFarm1000

That's sort of the point for the existence of Bitcoin. When the dollar collapses Bitcoin will become even more popular than ever. Keep saving Bitcoin and hang on to it!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
hyperinflation isn't just prices going up

hyperinflation is realizing the money is not worth anything and trying to get rid of it in exchange for something of value.

crypto fits this market sector perfectly.
the existence of crypto is an indicator of hyperinflation.

that is what occurred to me in the middle of my money making frenzy

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Fools lose at the expense of intellect, it’s the very nature of existence.

Smart money is moving and the reverberations are cascading down the chain.

If you still hold faith in the current financial system then stubborn beliefs will die hard.

While I make 1000% someone else loses. Life’s not fair but i prefer this side of the equation.
edit on 4/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Buy low like in the stock market. Hold on to them with little invested because you bought low. If it goes up like many have over a few years you will be better off at least.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Its the whales controlling the market, my SHIB made good gains then started tanking again

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Your shibs entire existence is propped up by hype and public opinion.

Technology with utility will prevail.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

i am not trolling you, but what happens to crypto when the chips run out and the power to mine them is rescinded?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

If you think digital systems will regress then you haven’t been paying attention.

We live in a technocratic dystopian society, digital currencies are fundamentally intrinsic to the future development of humanity in the minds of our leaders.

Barring celestial intervention our path to digital currency is inevitable.
edit on 4/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

It's a symptom, not a cause. Inflation is simply the US dollar becoming worth less against any other currency or commodity. Hyperinflation is the dollar becoming significantly worth less versus other currencies and commodities/assets. The fact that crypto is climbing rapidly in value against the dollar isn't a testament to crypto's value, it is a testament to the scornworthy, shameful mismanagement of the US economy, government debt, and monetary supply eff ups made by the US' pathetic "leaders" of late.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

When the riots start the grid will be the first thing to go.Good luck getting money that does not exist out of the Bank, where the lights are not on. The supply chains are collapsing now.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

There are hundreds of projects that have been pre-mined for the full supply, along with others that don't require mining at all. Bitcoin and its ilk are stone age technology these days, I wouldn't keep my money in them myself.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

i am not trolling you, but what happens to crypto when the chips run out and the power to mine them is rescinded?

The collapse of the dollar or even the entire world economy will not even stop the flow of electricity and food.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

When the riots start the grid will be the first thing to go.Good luck getting money that does not exist out of the Bank, where the lights are not on. The supply chains are collapsing now.www.bitchute.com...

People that are serious about crypto don't keep them in a bank. It's called cold storage.😉

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Maybe a Bitcoin will buy you a Whopper

Crypto on the Menu at Burger King

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Yep its all based on people emotions which really sucks but im still making a good profit so far. Ive also invested in Solar Moon, they are buying land and putting up solar panels to mine Bitcoin and ETH so its considered green energy and the holders of the coin will get profits in return.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
hyperinflation isn't just prices going up

hyperinflation is realizing the money is not worth anything and trying to get rid of it in exchange for something of value.

crypto fits this market sector perfectly.
the existence of crypto is an indicator of hyperinflation.

that is what occurred to me in the middle of my money making frenzy

Pretty much this.

Two main forces working against each other independent of all the other trade and leverage shenanigans.

Folks are looking for a place to put their wealth that isn't in the dollar and likely to garner a substantial ROI

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

If you have made money on Crypto good for you, but at some time it will have to be transferred into hard assets. The timing is always the thing. Personally, I have silver, bought it and forget about it. If we go back to the fifteenth century I will be a squire and quite well off. The only problem is that I am old and will die, but I have a good sense of humour.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Outside if batteries, stockpiling electricity isn't a thing. It needs to be used.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

My assets are not ‘money’ and they are not held by a centralised ‘bank’.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join