It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former U.S. president Donald Trump launches new social media platform

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: JBurns

Have you not read anything in this thread? They can ban you anytime for no reason at all, you utter a bad word about the site for any reason, maybe it was down or slow, oops banned, you use all caps for a word. Oops, thread deleted. You realize this applies to Patriots as well?

Sounds like a fun time! Full ban for any and no reason. At least on Twitter you had to earn a ban.

And yet it will still be an excellent resource for conservative patriots to securely get together and implement our 60 year strategy.

FYI there is no earning a ban from FB or Twitter, they are doled out entirely arbitrarily. If a democrat says "Trump is a Russian spy!!!" and you reply "No, he isn't. Prove it." they will flag you as "spreading misinformation" or fact-check your claim as "misleading." No tolerance for them, hope they go belly up and fully expect GOP to seize power again soon, which will be the perfect time to persecute them for all they have done to us.

This is total war. The gloves are off and have been.
edit on 10/21/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

When options open up, we may see this thing rip harder. If they go live before a huge correction I could see this going to 150-200 before it calms down.

Very speculative, and the risk is huge, so I don't suggest aiming for that to anyone... But I'll be watching out of curiosity.

Only 28 million shares, some of those likely in lockup (too early for me to have done a deep dive, there could be more shares issued on combination, and warrants eventually exercised).

But for now, this sucker is primed if there is a convicted bunch trading it. This is going to be very interesting to watch.
edit on 21-10-2021 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

That's all pretty standard.

The ability to remove items at sole discretion is an absolute necessity. It prevents people from violating other restrictions, then using legaleeze to try and sue the site for removing their posts. I wouldn't put up a website with public content without it.

can ban you for "no reason"

Any website can. Any private storeowner can ban you from their store, too. All forums are private property that you get to use at their pleasure. If you want a website where you cannot be banned no matter what, find an off-shore server on an island somewhere that does not have any content laws, and pay for a website on it. Then you can be safe. Otherwise, you are posting on someone else's dime, and they get to set and enforce standards.

That is why Twitter and Facebook haven't been sued out of existence yet. They are private property and have the right to ban anyone for any reason. The recent surge of anger toward them is because they are choosing to exercise that legal right in what many believe to be an immoral way.

harvest as much data as they can from you and use it for what they want

Here's a secret: every time you bring up a web page, the server hosting that page knows your IP. It has to to know where to send the page! Can you order something through the mail without telling them your address?

It also remembers your IP address. It has to if you want that server to be protected against DDOS attacks and the like.

None of these policies are unusual or especially malevolent. How they are used may be. But that's a risk you will take with anything online.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks for the link. I just signed up as well.

We'll see how it goes.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I've been told I have a "following

You're one of the most interesting ats members for sure.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Thank you, but I'm just me. Not smart enough to try and be anyone else.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The DWAC stock associated with his Merger followed a Text book
trade pattern setup as one of the easiest trades this year.

Thank you Trump and those that support him.

(Message changed) Wife told me not to brag

edit on 10/22/2021 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Facebook and Twitter made sure everyone saw that Cathy artist holding a severed/bloodied Trump head by its hair. It's probably still up on their platforms.

Try that on Facebook/Twitter with a prop of Biden's head and see how long they allow a photo like that to stay online.

edit on 10/22/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Nah, not looking at this. He's a frustrated old man with a lot of debt. Imagine paying for a subscription for special access!?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Former U.S. president Donald Trump launches new social media platform

He's got a good shot.

Especially since Fascistbook is changing it's name.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Perhaps they are changing their name because of it.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder
Nah, not looking at this. He's a frustrated old man with a lot of debt. Imagine paying for a subscription for special access!?

A lot of debt? He's a billionaire.

I can't see him running for POTUS again though.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Hopefully it's not going to be "fair and balanced". A Trump site should get rid of left wing haters...and be proud to do it.
a reply to: carewemust

So you are advocating for censorship. OK. A site named "Truth" that only allows the evil right . Would that turn his site into a publisher as opposed to a platform?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

He's a billionaire.
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
Prove it.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So if this one were to take off, and he runs for pres in 24, would he have to let Biden and the dems onboard?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If it's only going to be conservatives or those on the right then it'd be a pretty boring site.

I like the leftists posting so I can point out how wrong and evil they actually are.

Unfortunately, most other sites ban me for pointing out how evil the evil leftists actually are.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm sure there will be lefties on the site.

Unfortunately they'll be ones looking for a fight I'm sure. I'm sure the ensuing debates won't have people with the intention of understanding different perspectives or discovering any possibility outside their predetermined narrative.

For the most part, the internet has stifled productive discourse. Too easy for people to air out their frustrations in a venting manner. So there's no way anyone is going to open their minds.

After all, how often does someone listen to the person who's intent it was to prove them wrong.

I'm also guilty of this sometimes. I can be a real snark little bitch lol.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Rabid haters and troublemakers should be banned... Or given 5 day suspensions.

The way ATS does it works well. Very few rabid haters and troublemakers are members of this forum.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD
So if this one were to take off, and he runs for pres in 24, would he have to let Biden and the dems onboard?

Why wouldn’t he?

Do you think people with opposite viewpoints should be banned, blocked, doxxed and cancelled?

How fascist of you

President Trump is a billionaire. Why is that so upsetting?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Imagine all the crying if trump bought ATS?

🤯

He wants your money so donate your ass off

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join