It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former U.S. president Donald Trump launches new social media platform

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Take the fear as a positive sign. FEAR (in them) is GOOD!

What's even better will be making their biggest fears, REALITY.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The blank check stock company that picked up Trump's social media, DWAC skyrocketted Thursday and Friday. The stock sat around $10 until rumors of the merger late Wednesday, hitting over $170 on Friday before trading halts ruined the momentum...it closed around $90 Friday night.

Just as GME went over $400, I expect this to do something similar. Trading halts triggered by 'excessive volume' might hurt some of the momentum.

At the opening bell on Monday expect a large number of buyers trying to pickup this stock for less than $100 Monday morning. The stock has a low float meaning there are a relatively small number of shares, with the huge demand out there I think we will certainly see $200 and $500 a share is possible. Unfortunately there will be sell offs and the stock will be quite volatile so it is impossible to make a reasonable estimate of where the stock will 'settle' down at. In other words be cautious buying at a 'peak'.

I do know of many of Trump supporters want to hold this stock and not let large hedge funds manipulate the price with massive sell offs and short positions. The plan is buy and hold through the storm in hopes this will be a Great stock $500.+ once the platform gets rolling.
edit on 24-10-2021 by jrod because: Buy DWAC while it is under $100!

edit on 24-10-2021 by jrod because: F

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I really tried to ignore these posts... I really, really did... but come on!

a reply to: Erno86
I made it to 43 seconds. Not only is this guy obviously posting a personal opinion (dead giveaway: rolling eyes and shaking head whenever he mentions the name of the site), when he went to "Orwellian" I had to just stop it right there. "Orwellian" refers to government control. It is simply not possible for a social media site to be "Orwellian." Even Facebook and Twitter, as hard as they try to be so, cannot be "Orwellian."

Does this guy have an address? I'd like to send him a dictionary. I hope he can read.

OK, made it almost three minutes in on this one. That might be a record for me watching this kind of childish drivel.

But, at some point, the silly jokes just get to be too much. So he thinks the logo looks like an egg and sperm? Really? That's the reason you don't like Trump opening his own social media site? The logo? Combined with an obviously overactive imagination?

Made it less than 10 seconds in until I heard that Donald Trump "tried to overthrow the government and still is."

Less than 10 seconds until an absolute lie. That's less time than it takes me to hang up on a telemarketing computer!

Dude, just say you don't like Donald Trump. I think we're all getting tired of people proving their inability to form coherent thought in the process. We get it.

TheRedneck

Are you unaware of government backdoor access as explained by Dr Shiva Ayyadurai? The idea that social media is incompatible with Orwellian policies ignores the past year of accounts being suspended or banned.

The "trusted partnership" dynamic is discussed in regard to Twitter but do you really think it stops there?

vashiva.com...
edit on 24-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

The idea that social media is incompatible with Orwellian policies ignores the past year of accounts being suspended or banned.

"Orwelian" is a reference to the book/film "1984," which shows a society ruled by an iron fisted government which controls all communication and ideas. Social media does not have that power... yet. The government policy that refuses to hold social media outlets who also act as publishers accountable for their actions as publishers may be "Orwellian," in that it supports governmentally-acceptable propaganda.

I, for example, do not even have a twitter account, nor do I want one, nor do I expect to have one in the foreseeable future. If social media giants were truly "Orwellian," that would not be allowed.

The "trusted partnership" dynamic is discussed in regard to Twitter but do you really think it stops there?

Obviously not if you will read my previous posts on this topic. I do not want an echo chamber; I want to learn facts about areas of society and ideas I am unfamiliar with.

However, I do believe an immediate dismissal of a new social media platform on the sole basis of not liking the man who is spearheading it, without even waiting until it opens up to the public, is a bit... what's a good word?... foolhardy.

Let's see how it goes. hmm? Then you can have all kinds of ammunition to bash that is at least partly made up of actual things that really happened.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This is a win/win

At the very least, it will give patriots a means to meet each other, exchange externally encrypted messages/plans, and express views all outside "their" purview.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
4-22-2022

TRUTH SOCIAL was totally seized-up, due to so many millions of citizens all over the planet attempting to join.

THAT HAS NOW BEEN REMEDIED.

The platform has migrated to a new, massive "cloud storage" server. The backlog of applicants is now gone, and TruthSocial.com is able to accept a huge number of applicants.

Read More Here: justthenews.com...

Ref: truthsocial.com...

-cwm

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join